Anyone who masturbates 6+ times daily know how to prevent that burning feeling when you irritate your dick too much?

Anyone who masturbates 6+ times daily know how to prevent that burning feeling when you irritate your dick too much?

"Stop fapping" is not the answer I'm looking for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USE LUBE.

Inside/tip of the dick, not the skin.

Neosporin

Ice pack, dawg

if op is fapping 6 + times a day there's a good chance he got "distracted" already and left to fap.

Voltarn. . I think that's how it's spelled. Work wonders.

Lub?

Snort more adderall, because you obviously are on some stim

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

Dont pee for 20 minutes after cumming

I've had this burning feel sometimes. When I feel it coming I just try not to move, sit down and stay still. Drink lots of water in the meantime and wait about 20 minutes. Clean your dick off any residue of cum and finally go piss to clean the pipes.

When i was younger i did it to the point the skin on my dick head got a little raw in one spot so i had to learn to moderate myself.

learn new techniques op?

i dont know but you should post more

Prone masturbation

I wish, the marathons I have on stims are the best faps of my life.

I can let it pass, and I'm used to it happening, but I want the secret professional-masturbator techniques to prevent or minimize it so I can continue to masturbate forever

I have permanent dark marks and callouses all over my dick, and something I can only describe as a 'hardened vein' on the underside of the head that only goes away when I'm hard, moderation in all things folks

Here's some advice. Use lubricant/a condom/aloe Vera gel/some kind of moisturizer that works for you to keep your skin hydrated and reduce friction and irritation. Be sure to clean up afterward with soap and water if necessary and remoisturize. When you're mistreating be gentle and prolong your ejaculation (this is beneficial for numerous reasons). Drink a lot of water. That should help with some of the issues caused by your unhealthy habit. Make sure youre eating a healthy mineral rich diet.

I have had an experience where after I jerk off I get a very bad burning sensation that lasts for ~30 min or so. Don't know if its the same thing but lying on my stomach helps

Dude your gonna fuck your dick up man. As one bro to another, just stop dude, the feeling of being intimate with woman is much better than yanking it in the dark to some chick you'll never be able to get. I'm not saying stop all togather but, chill dude. If you stop you'll feel a ton better and maybe more outgoing.

stop fucking fapping so much.

It's more healthy and you become a more well-rounded person when you fap more periodically and less daily. Trust me, I jerked it pretty much every day for twenty years (25 now) and I don't cum from sex any more.

Can I ask why you feel the need to jerk it 6 times a day?

Kek

Use bleach and ammonia for lube

I know

Passes time, though its mostly an addiction at this point, my dick lets me know it expects some abuse multiple times a day and I cave in pretty easily

Stop fapping.

I know what you're saying, man, I have the same problem. However, you need to step it down a bit. Try fapping half the time and exercising the other half to start.

yea this dont use soap

it's soreness, which medically you could treat with warming oils (menthol oils etc the one giving that warm feeling on skin). But yeh...you can't put warming ointment on your dick... DON'T.

On the soft skin of the glans... Literally nothing else to do but stop fapping. I'm not judging you, i wish i could tell you there is a trick but tbh it's skin, it's super sensitive, it's sore... it needs to "heal"

such a good fucking answer

So, essentially you're bored. I mean, I have days off and I'll pump one or two out if I have nothing to do, but I can't imagine 6. You have any hobbies or anything else that'll get your mind stimulated?

If you slow down on the fapping, you will finish much better too

No, my brain is fried and only accepts instant gratification

Just here to solve my urethral irritation issue

I already edge every session, I just don't forcibly deny myself when I accidentally go past the point of no return

What does OP faps to?

Coconut oil did wonders for me OP, But I'm now to the point where honestly I would rather lift and tire myself out that way. I've been tapping since I was a kid nonstop I'm now 26 and need to stop and put that shit behind me, I hope you do to. If you don't then the best fap material is on spank bang full clips of paid networks if youdig long enough happy hunting OP

How does one stop Cumming really soon and easily, especially with sex. Could this problem be due to over masterbating and teaching yourself to cum quickly?

Warm, not hot water, get you dick no so dry and also maybe some cream? Nothing to creamy, like coconut oil.

Pretty vanilla stuff, things like the OP picture I posted are pretty great

I went nuts with the fetishes when my masturbation conquest began but it went full circle and now clothed butts and swimsuits will get me off harder than any depraved sex act

If you are a cheap fuck like me instead of lube use your regular hair conditioner, works like magic!
Remember "fapping isn't a issue if you hold on to your tissue"
Happy fapping!

I like that feeling