Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
Im still in High School and im really paranoid right now about my girlfriend being pregnant. Thing is I've never actually fucked her. All we did was that stupid grinding bullshit and her period is late by 10 days. No shes not cheating she lives next door. Is it possible?

Be a men and accept and raise little Jamal as your own

Yes, it's a very rare phenomenon called indirect sperm implantation. You should have her take a pregnancy test to make sure.

What's her weight? Is she an athlete. A girls period can be irregular if she isn't heavy or if she does sports it can happen every two months

/Thread

106 not an athlete

dont be this shit happens alot

>dont be this shit happens alot
What?

>Thing is I've never actually fucked her.
>10 days late
dude are you a freshman, sometimes a period comes a little late but she could be cheating too. Either way you're in good shape because its not your kid

This shit happened to me.

The gf started freaking out, which in turn caused her period to even come later.

Take a pregnancy test, if she's pregnant and you did not insert, you're safe and leave her.

>The gf started freaking out, which in turn caused her period to even come later.
Yeah Im pretty sure this is happening if shes not pregnant

If you didn't have sex, then she's not pregnant you fucking idiot. (Assuming this isn't b8.)

Dude if you didn't fuck her right in the pussy and cum in it than its not yours. It's obviously Trayvon's that means you don't have to give her jackshit or she could just be late on her period. Either way you're in the clear.

the period scares its normal

At least not by you.

Are there not any fucking grown ups here. Married with a kid here. 30s. Don't freak until you know. Test and test again. Periods aren't fucking science. They can be all over the place or on a perfect schedule and since she's a teenager it could very well be changing as we speak. Don't freak. Test. Test again. If she is 360 walk away and if she's not then 360 walk away because she knows as well as you that you haven't fucked and if she's freaking that means somethings fishy. Hate to break it to you but Jesus ain't coming back anytime soon

This is a real post that someone really made.

A woman's social network is more expensive then you can understand. She has a ninja niger

Well, being 17 and paranoid does thing to you man.

Cucked.

Well she could be sleeping around. Why would she freak if you guys never had sex?

I know its stupid but when I said grinding I mean I rubbed my dick against her vagina a couple weeks ago and well im just paranoid .

Make her get an abortion convince her that you will kill her if she refuses.

Well if you were naked, there is a chance she could be preggo.

How do I stop myself from feeling massively stressed and panicked? (without killing myself)

Take ativan.

If you didn't have sex with her she is not pregnant. Periods can be late for a number of reasons such as stress

Stress / nervosity will delay a woman's menstruation. Could also be that she's fucking with you and it's already passed, just trying to see your reaction to then decide whether you're a keeper or not, play it cool.

eyy

you need to actually cum inside of her for her to be potentially pregnant. Jeez did you take sex ed???

What are you stressed about? Did your penis ever even physically touch her pus? It's literally impossible for you to have gotten her pregnant. `

sex ed in America is bullshit, they teach you nothing.

Jeez you young fag she is not having your kid. You young fags need advice from gradpafags like me

Precum can get her prego.

She seemed broken. As in all of her dreams are dead type of broken so I dont think shes playing me.
Touched but didnt go inside
Nice quads grandpafag

Wrap it before you tap it.
Or in this case, don't tap it at all if you don't know the basics of sex Ed.

YOU'RE FUCKED

nah you're fine just chill out

id try and get her to abort man having a kid to early will only cause problems for u and the kid

Why the hell did you rub your penis against her vagina without inserting, what the hell? How did things even get to that without leading to sex?

There ya go.

OP, 33 year old father of two here. Wife is looking for a third. I know too damn much about knocking women up than I ever wanted to.

You have nothing to worry about, bud.

A woman has a very small window in which she's even ABLE to get pregnant, and you really do have to cum inside her to stand a chance.

When I was your age, I was just as paranoid as you. It's not as easy as looking at her wrong and knocking her up.

Don't cum inside her without a condom and you'll never have a kid. I used the pull out method from age 15 to age 30 when I first tried to have a kid, and it was almost right away when I stopped pulling out. Pregnant.

Condom, pull out, or grind on the outside like you did. You'll never get her pregnant.

Something to remember, too, is girls your age are massive drama queens, sometimes unintentionally. Do you know how many times girls said "I might be pregnant" in high school to me? It's all part of the borderline personality, hysterical drama shit show that is teenage women.

Hang in there champ. She isn't pregnant.

The second coming of the christ?

Dude looks a little like a coke addicted John Green

Didnt have a condom at the time so I didnt go for it
Thank you adult.
I'm gonna leave this thread now. Thanks for the replies Sup Forumsros.

(user was banned for this post)

well condom or not, I guess you're fucked now kid. should've gotten the full experience atleast. happy Father's day.

bait?

underage b&

fuck off you piece of shit, and go learn some sex ed you retard.