CUCK Thread:

CUCK Thread:

Cucks post your GFs.

Bulls rate them and say how they'd fuck them.

PIC RELATED - My gf's Cock Tribute by her Bull..

Mum

I want to squirt my load between those big beautiful titties

I would grab her by the ponytail, sling her over that pallet and make her grab some wood. Pull those sexy little shorts down and slide my cock inside.

She cucks dad?

Grab her by her tits, pulling her over the edge of the tub. Standard anal from there, but if she's too loud, I dunk her head underwater.

Tie her hands to the rails of the fence, eat her out, then fuck her throat. Leave her tied up when I'm done.

ya.....

Mmmm would grab her hair with one hand, her neck with the other, and choke fuck her from behind... anymore pics of her?

more

MOAR!

Its a shame my girl doesntike black guys. Shes perfect for them

Tear off her jacket, strap on a collar with a leash, and hold her steady while I fuck her ass. Before climax, pull her around and jizz onto her unwilling face. Let her clean it up, but only by eating it.

Damn id fuck her right in her fat cow pussy

my wife. she's staying at a hotel now I wish someone was going to meet her there

please

cucked you?

Anyone here wants me to send pics of my almost 8" cock to someone on kik? I will send you back their response. My name is knowthatfeel

she hasn't yet but I want her to so badly. she's open to it but she hasn't found the right guy

What state is she in

age?

oregon

What would you do
What do you like about her

you want to watch or just know about it?

Would gouge out her raccoon looking eyes from her eye sockets with my swollen member and fuck her till I came into her blood brain membrane.

Ideally i'd like to experience both

she must have a great ass

I would like to fuck her ass, hear her moan and ask fot more, then fuck her face and cum on her hair, i like her legs and the hair

she likes having a cuck hubby?

She does
Perv for moar

she likes being in control, and this is the ultimate extension of that. She likes the idea that I will learn my place beneath her once she cucks me

what would u do to my 18 year old gf?

Any more?

You proposed cuckolding or her?

I told her it was a huge fantasy of mine and she told me the same thing, so we have been working on making it work. She's naturally very dominant so she's taking the lead. She often dresses really slutty when we go out and tells me she's looking for guys. When she travels for work she always has drinks at the bar to see if the right guy is there and interested in her. The tension is incredible

Yes she does.

what if she leaves u so she can become a huge slut before she gets old?

how else does she dominate you?

Her name is Emily

i don't foresee that happening, and if it does, it would have happened anyway. She's excited to be able to be a slut within our relationship

would you?

Niiice. Is that dad or the bull?

she's very sexually dominant in that she tells me when and how we are going to have sex, luckily she has a high sex drive.

that's got to be the bull. dad must be holding the camera. show us more.

What's her favorite position? Likes anal? Swallows?

on her back legs wide apart with knees to her chest. likes anal sometimes but up to her, and definitely swallows

The bull. My dad is brown. The bull was white

hot mom. You're like a cuckold son then?

What would you do to her? (Replied to 2 other pics of her)

but I want to see more from that night.

I would love to fuck her pussy and cum in her. She must be wild. What kind of guys she likes?

Cuck here.....enjoy this photo

she likes tall, muscular, masculine guys. she's fucked a bunch of black guys before me

Yeah upload the vid. Dad was jerking off and filming?

Cuck here. Do your worst

you want her to fuck bbc?

god damn is that your gf?

it's up to her. I just want her to get fucked

any cucks want to kik, hit me up at velikynovgorod

I'd pull down her tight pants bend her over and eat out her asshole until she came

Nice dick.

Kik for what?

moar 4 cuck

Cuck who wants her how

Now that she's away does she control when you masturbate?

nah she's not interesed in that

What would you do in this one? Or any of the pics I replied to

I am

what are your ages? watched her yourself? told her that you know?

Wtf?

What you think of my fiancée b?