1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What are you drinking tonight to get over the annual christmas depression?

1. America
2. pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ckz6IN-5bP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flag, pic

1. flag
2. pic, was a present from my Grandfather
3. Not depressed, actually had a great Christmas with my family. Only bad thing was that I had to drive home early to shovel the fucking snow in front of my building because being an apartment manager is a shit side-gig in the winter.

o shit sorry senpaitachi I'm kinda drunk

I unironically love PBR and it's my go to beer for all occasions.

flag
pic

I like it because it's cheap and doesn't taste completely horrible.

THis one looks really good

Well, of course it does, czechs can into beer.

True. Unfortunately really only craft beer stores sell imported czech beers. Pic related is the only alternative if I'm feeling lazy and just want to pick up some beer while I'm shopping for food at the grocery store.

México
Agua de Horchata

Too refreshing and cold for a winter holiday

Sippin on some Kraken with coke.

Buddy of mine is finally getting game I play so now more friend time will mean less depression.

Praise Jangus

Flag.
Nothing, except tea.

The big battle against urge to suicide, brain cells and my soul will be on New Year night.

Flag
Cola
I'm on call for today and tomorrow, so no drinking for me

> all this conservated shit in the bottles and cans
> they call it 'beer'
> they drink light alcohol on the christmas
> they manage to get drunk drinking this 'beer' even eating a lot of food with it
men, you are cunts.

I'm in México, so.
Not very cold at all here.

Iron City. Thankfully I also have some whisky because beer isn't gonna do shit

You can get drunk with our light (5%) beer even if you're eating.
Just takes a bottle of 20

is this you?

Heh. Visited my buddy in Pburgh and I insisted on trying the local fare and we got some Iron City. Good times, even if the beer wasn't good.

Yeah but you guys have a good hot drink in abuelita. Wouldn't that make a nice christmas drink? Do you guys ever put tequila in it or anything like that?

I'm already 4 glasses of wine, 3 beers and half a bottle of Rum into Christmas. Currently drinking Coors.

god bless all of you anons, I hope you have a merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Ya unfortunately it's pretty terrible, but tonight is still pretty comfy anyway.

nothing
alcohol is for losers

t. normieshit

actually normieshits love alcohol

>normies hate alcohol
people who hate alcohol either have a medical condition or have no friends

>>
Well at least not me, other people would put in some alcohol but seems odd. Who may drink abuelita chocolate, i mean chocolate made from alive abuelitas?

the chocolate kind. is it based on the ancient aztec drink?

Ireland
Some generic shit like Bud or Miller, I'm not too picky

no, m8, average man from ex ussr can't get drunk with those concentration of alcohol, even on the empty stomach. you just can get diarrheaб nausea, drowsiness and headache from it.

this guy knows what I'm talking about.

best alcohol/price ratio could find

Can looks nice. Is it malt?

>9%
Nice.
Sometimes I just buy port wine at the grocery store when I go somewhere since it's like 18%.
The grocery stores where I live don't see hard liquor, I have to go out of the county for that.

Flag
Theraflu because I'm sick.

get well soon nig

Flag
Miller high life if I feel like hating myself, Sierra Nevada or pic related if I feel like being a bit classy about it

I doubt it, did must be more bitter and maybe more pure too. Actually this chocolate has a lot of sugar, and all folks puts milk into this recipe

Do people in Mexico drink rompope? Is it just something that you guys pour on your deserts? They sell some here, but the shit is 14% alcohol, you're better off just getting eggnog and adding some whiskey or brandy.

Also, what do you guys pour in it to make it alcoholic? I know some people use brandy, some use tequila, and others use American whiskey

yes. 1,80 PLN (0,43$) for a can.
wines aren't popular here. you either drink beer or vodka (beer being more popular because of higher excise tax on distilled alcohols).

fuck I hate myself
the government alcohol monopoly is not open during christmas so cant buy alcohol

The steel reserve is $1.70. 40oz bottle is about ten cents more but annoying to carry and drink from.

>tfw 22
>tfw can just 1/2 mile to get to a convenience store and buy beer
>tfw could get hard alcohol for dirt cheap as well
Feels good, but at least you can buy beer at 16.

>>
>Do people in Mexico drink rompope? Is it just something that you guys pour on your deserts? They sell some here, but the shit is 14% alcohol, you're better off just getting eggnog and adding some whiskey or brandy.

Yes, we drink it, well not everybody, and just on holidays mostly. We have rompope jellys and gelatin :D

>Also, what do you guys pour in it to make it alcoholic? I know some people use brandy, some use tequila, and others use American whiskey

Either brandy or ron.

By the way, the first rompope was made by nuns, hilarious.

>gelatin
Yeah, I remember seeing a gorillion street vendors with gelatinas asking me if I wanted some. The best ones are the milk based gelatin cups with the layer of vanilla jello on top. Don't you guys also use it for cakes?

I forgot about rum. Personally, I prefer to get some only if the jello is some shitty, water based kind like lime. Cartel shit aside, your country is pretty fucking cool to visit. I've seen some crazy shit in Tijuana, Juarez, and Morelia

I learned never to eat at an American fast food restaurant though, I went to KFC after watching a bullfight in Morelia and I wanted to die immediately after

>Don't you guys also use it for cakes?
I'm not sure about it

>Cartel shit
Yeah, it sucks. Fucking people. Here in the South it's fucked up too, unfortunately. At least we have tacos, hahaha. Just joking >.>

Sounds nice. What's it taste like?

It's good to okay depending on your taste but Fuller's is leagues ahead of it.
>tfw all the London Porter and Golden Pride and Black Cab Stout is finished and the shops are closed

decent

>Pabst Blue Ribbon
>hick beer

Better drink Yuengling instead.

That's weird, PBR is considered almost hipster beer here in Chicago

>christmas depression?
what?
Is it a thing in anglo cunts?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ckz6IN-5bP8

Eggnog with some cognac and rum. It's super cozy.

1.Flag
2.Pic related

Home-made wine, I'm already drunk

got sort of drunk to deal facing people I don't want to see and their shitty questions/comments, almost burst into tears thinking about a girl I still love. thank fuck it's over for another year

Drinking before any question session like that helps

Lot of pic related

flag
This shit right there