If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

stop fapping while thinking about your classmates you sick freak

Mandatory pantyhose/tights dresscode

bump

lurking

i would make them cuck the op as he crys

Uniform would be flip flops, volleyball shorts, and tube tops. Any male student could snap his fingers and the girl indicated would have to offer their feet, ass, or chest. Girls are required to be on hormonal BC and there would be rooms available for fucking in every hall. Rooms would be equipped with furniture and restraints such as shackles, spreader bars, and rope.

nice, punishments for refusing?

bump

lurking

Girls walk aroumd with dump in there panties

bump

lurking

Triples

Girls mess themselves

1st offense for refusing to fuck or offer up body: whipping
Subsequent offenses: Injections to make them hornier and dumber until they willingly comply.

would those be the only things they're allowed to wear? no panties or bras? also in what order do you think feet, ass, and chest would be asked for most often?

Panties and bras optional. I would request feet most often but I think ass would be most popular then tits

die and death

i'd request feet most often too
what do you think guys would do when they ask to use her feet?

bump

Elaborate
Is there usually more participation in these?

bump

what age would this start?

Bamp

anyone into the idea of turning girls into live wall mounts? restrained and exposed

bump

bump

anyone into ring gags?

bump

bump

bumping