Going to bed now. I have been visited by these assholes more than I would like to think about...

Going to bed now. I have been visited by these assholes more than I would like to think about. I can always tell when it is going to happen and tonight is one of those nights. Goodnight /b I have business to attend to.

take notes. write it all down

They should be able to find me. Tell them to take me.

can you ask them to visit your boy Trump? He needs to see some more aliens to be satisfied.

> my wife tells me stories about me arguing with them as they surround the bed

> I never told her about them, just just started spouting off about her crazy dreams one afternoon

She just

Explain more, I'm curious about this

Not all Grays are bad.

(X) to doubt

> she wakes up and I am sitting up in bed

> 4 of them are at the end of the bed staring at me

> 2 more are just outside the room keeping watch maybe

> I am saying all sorts of nonsense vocally at them in what appeared to be a conversation but they never made a sound

> they notice she is awake and seem to panic, end of "dream"

She said this has played out several times and not always in the bedroom, once she walked in on this in the basement but it is always a dream to her

> fml I have never once mentioned my past problems with them

Crack is whack op

Also it isn't fun or cool, it is terrible and fucks you up. They may not be bad but they are definitely not good.

less hallucinogens before bed should help out

Just go along. Fighting them accomplishes nothing.

Never particularly been a fan of drugs. I tried a cigarette once and that was it for me.

> not a saint by any means but I don't drink/smoke/ do drugs

Tell them to take a picture of themselves for you to hang up on your wall, aka post in this thread.

I have tried to fight, things get weird when you try that.

> it's the shock of seeing them that gets you, you just want to fight or run. Neither work.

send the enemies a enema affirmative

I would love to but they don't talk like that. Making request really doesn't work in their thought process. It is a different level of communication and is very taxing.

ayy lmao

Setup a hidden camera, then you'll be able to figure out what's going on.

And, how much do they know about you, like can they read your thoughts and computer history and shit?

Then walk up to one, hug it, and whisper into it's ear, "Ayy lmao"

Set a trap OP, flood the house with gas and blow them to hell, don't let them probe you again

refer to Dark Skies movie.

Hold up how many people just finished watching dark skies, is this shit happening?
>aye

Tired it, just never panned out. I don't know what they know but I assume they don't really care about my personal life.
They really only communicate in facts, anything that is arbitrary is not allowed, that is why things like asking for a picture will never happen. It's strange to say the least.

Do you ever let the aliens fuck your girl while you watch and fap

>pic related
>buy duck tape
>tape up asshole
>aliums frustrated
>so mad crash saucer
>ayy lmao

Have they ever been hostile towards you? Or are they just after information?

I wish i could be abducted by aliens and be used as their sex slaves

Tried a trap didn't work, well it did but they don't do well separated. They freak out when alone. Shit got crazy and I can't remember much.

>have been visited by these assholes
dont refer to them in that way. you have been chosen. be grateful

can i participate in some inter-species sex experiments?

lol

Let's say I believe this is real, or at least that it is to you, how can you go about the rest of your life as if nothing is happening? There are objective conditions, eg in a club full of people, in which it would be very difficult for them to take you. There's cities big enough on nights when you feel they're coming you could always find that.

ay lmoa

I would say yes to the hostility, physical altercation has taken place. Mostly when I was younger and would try to run. It's not so bad now because I know I can't run and they understand that I am large enough to hurt them. I still have no idea what they want, I guess we argue a lot according to my wife.

OP... you need to hide from them and you can do it with a tinfoil suit.
Buy lots of tinfoil and wrap yourself up with the shiny side in.
Then put on another layer but shiny side out.
This will accomplish two things. Firstly it will hide the transmissions from the implants they have placed inside you so they can't find you easily or even using them.
Secondly it will block their mind control rays from entering you so they will lose control of you, that's the shiny side out layer.
The shiny side in layer will block your thought waves from escaping so they (and the others) cannot see your thoughts or track you by following them.
You will have to wear this suit the rest of your life.
OHhhh they don't like me telling you this and they are breaking down the door and one of them has...

Not to worry, it was just candlej

There are long periods without contact, long enough that you think it is over. Then you get that feeling that your number is up. You can hide and big cities help, but I refuse to listen be like that. I have a decent house in the country.

They are assholes, no way around that. Meet one and you will feel the same. They don't understand certain things like what it means to be an asshole like you or I would.

Who knows maybe you are right I have never tried that.

So you have no idea why they're there and no idea how to stop them, sounds like something the ayyy lmaos would do, so how often do they visit? And is anything bad going to happen tonight or in the future?

Do they carry energy swords and wear armor

Have they made you fuck some sweet ass hybrid puss as then later on introduced you to some fucked up Potatoe hybrid son of yours?

Tin foil suits don't have to be plain.
This one only offers limited protection.

4 times a year would be the average I guess. That is hard to gauge, sometimes several times a month for no reason I understand. Tonight I will crash out and wake up feeling like I didn't sleep at all. Some parts of the events may rise up as memories over the next week. It's like the moments waking up after surgery, every thing is fuzzy.

Op is gonna get assraped 2nite

So what exactly is there purpose then what do they want with you specifically and what do they ask about

Just put out, OP. If you're nice and loving then they'll rape you with tenderness.

No but I have seen the control room for some type of transportation device. It was driven with only one physical input that you rested your hand on. Very strange stuff, the outside movements were not felt on the inside.

They just want some of OPs sweet ass

9 out of 10 aliens can't get enough of it!

One should note that early space suits were silver in color which proves that the government knew about aliens for a long time. Modern space suits have the reflective layers hidden inside.

But how do you know nothing bad will happen and say your family won't be hurt or they won't just be done with you tonight and kill you? Seriously avoiding big cities because you don't think it's "respectable"? for argument's sake how would you know if they didn't in fact just implanted that idea in your head just to keep you easy to reach?

If you a real nigga OP fuck em up with a weapon by your bed kill one post results

where do they take you OP? also was there a certain event in your childhood which led to their reoccurring visits?

The purpose is totally outside of humanity and I feel that we are kinda a proxy of understanding for them and whatever is going on. They do get upset easy, some are smarter than others and they don't function well at all when alone. When they are alone they seem almost child like and are prone to violence to get back to the group.

Yeah, it couldn't be they were worried about, you know, fucking radiation?

How can you not fight an ayyylium? Those fuckers popped up at my bed I'd start pile driving midgets off my bed.

The Sphere Being Alliance calls you.

I have such a fantasy and it includes forced impregnation.

I think they would have zero problems killing anyone including my self for their interest. Yes I have thought that maybe I have been driven to live like I do.

Steal something of theirs op, for proof and to use against them if need be.

So this confirms that greys are space ants created and controlled by someone else.

OP, how do they get in your room?

Wrong answer and you're faking this!

/ Yes, I've experienced the "visit".

can you explain more on how you have experienced one being separated from others?

Do they were clothes or no if no how big are they're dongs assuming they have dongs

Then their purpose isn't communication, so do they ever answer questions from your side?

I don't know where we go when we leave the house. The first time I saw them I was 12 and working on my homework in the living room.

>the house was empty besides me
>working on homework in the dining room
> I saw a bright light outside in the back yard and it scared the piss out of me
> I ran down the hallway to the back of the house
>one stepped around the corner as I was close to the end of the hallway
> I ran from it like Sara Connor ran from The terminator
> I slipped and fell on the tile and it grabbed me, woke up the next morning in a cold sweat

Record this shit

sounds whack, but on a shit ton of hallucinogens one night while completely incapacitated i started... communicating with a panel of extra terrestrials. i saw that there were no questions in the universe, all matter is energy and all energy is simply mathematical placeholders, there are no questions, only data all around us. the beings looked at me with respect, like i had broken a barrier my species had not yet. shit was cash.

did you wake up with any marks or any evidence of being probed? also what do they look like? how tall are they? and do they carry any weapons?

Come on Op, you've brought up some very interesting things but there are some specifics you might help with. You say they communicate facts, about you and your life? About themselves? About life and the universe? Do you remember specific things that were conveyed to you? Also yes, the story of how you set a trap sounds intersting, I understand you may not remember the incident itself but what kind of trap did you set and what did you find after?

I cornered one in my bathroom once and tackled it to the ground. They normally have decent strength and are quick about their reactions. But I found when it is just one, these guys get dumb and can't fight back well. Don't get me wrong it put up one hell of a fight and it was over as soon as it began because the others walked in just as I was at the point I could have hurt it.

So what do they look like?

Yes, humans have been fucking pumping themselves full of drugs since before we were even a species, Sagan theorized agriculture got its start from drugs, specifically cannabis, but you were the first to get that fucked, and not die, that you transcended to a different plane? Sure, sounds legit.

Do they behave like a hive mind?
Have you asked them who is in charge?

OP, I am NM156.
I am the leader of the troupe that has been shadowing and probing you.
We mean you no harm.
I have taken control of the body of an oversized, bearded man child of your species so that we might better communicate.
What I am going to need you to do is to put all of your money and your moms jewelry in a sack and put it in your recycle bin.
Do not ask why as you cannot understand our motivations in your form.
When you have done this return here and post your exact location.
Hurry because this body is heavy and uncomfortable and reeks of sweat and cheetos.
Do it now, OP.
All will be revealed once you complete your mission.
Nanu nanu.

life and the universe are petty concepts to them. once you realize reality is only a string of binary data, one of infinite, its all meaningless. they are surveying you op, to determine the past encoded in your dna so they may reconstruct that code and manipulate it in order to move across data strings or "realities" as you understand them

They look like typical greys but I can say they they blend in with the dark better than anything you see on tv. They seem to be about 4 to 4 1/2 foot but that is hard to tell because they are wide at the shoulder. No real marks that I have seen.

Dude I remember this pic it was for some Xbox game called area 51

this.

Yes and yes. I have met ones that seem to be in charge and they are less friendly that the others. The others step to the side when that one enters the room.

OP is full of shit.

So they're Sectoids?

Sorry sir but no they don't, you stumble into them they don't look for you. Of the crazy nonsense of unknown worlds it sounds more like you need a exorcist.

OP isn't it past your bedtime

That's not how the meme works... You say candlejack and the

drug guy here. i know it sounds off but it wasn't any form of delusion. ask me anything and if you're open minded you could learn something. it;s the way in which psychedelics alter your neural pathways, they allow the human brain to function well outside of what is typically capable.

I wish I was

I love how everyone in this thread is a fucking alien expert

We're all aliens here.

You bastards! Let Melissa mcCarthy go! I'll warn you she is a very well loved and respected actress and that there'll be hell to pay if you harm her. Also check your privilege! Facial hair does not make her a man and you ahve no right to call her a child because she doesn't fit your stereotype of what an adult should be. And don't you dare turn this on me! I'm certainly not waiting for you right now all naked and alone, with the cats conveniently out of the way in a separate room, and waiting to be ravished and violated by your long, thick hands. Leave her alone!

That's the problem man, I'm not the expert. I wish I knew what was going on.

Of course you'll know for certain that you found them if you happen to run into nikola tesla and death within the same night. Though those ones are watchers and I'm not allowed to tell anymore though.

ive been visited before. i woke up when it walked up to my bed

We will release "her", if that's what you want to call this hairy breasted creature, when we are finished with her, which I hope is soon since the smells are just terrible.
Just make sure that OP puts the loot in the bin behind his house.
That is all.

Are they flesh and blood extraterrestrials or beings from a higher dimension?