I can't believe he's actually gone... I might not even watch game of thrones anymore :(

I can't believe he's actually gone... I might not even watch game of thrones anymore :(

good night, sweet prince

He's not dead yet.

Fuck you didnt even put a spoiler warning you fucking nigger
You inconsiderate piece of shit

I know, what a tragedy.
You're wrong, here's proof.

Samefag.
We all just saw the episode

Damn that shit was fuckin savage... tonight.

and greyworm too :(

Spoilers don't even bother me. I pretty much expect every character to die in every episode

Hes not dead

The show has turned into Game of Fanservice, theyre not gonna kill off the top billed actor, GRRM isnt the source anymore

>implying GRRM would have killed off Tyrion

nigga he's had plot armor since day one

Wasnt implying that at all actually

More like the showfags dont have the balls to kill off any of the major players at this point

but they killed off ramsey bolton tonight

What are my Sup Forumsros listening to tonight?

Chances are he will die, just not right now or anytime soon because people seem to forget that the show is based off books and Tyrion is indeed still alive in the books. The show has shown to diverge slightly away from the books, such as no Lady Stone heart or Cold Hands, but killing off a major character in the show who likely still has an important role in the books is a good way to corner yourself plot wise.

>implying ramsey was a major character

damn near close

Cold hands was in this season

I can't belive the dragons died. This season is getting lame. All that build up just to have some stupid slaves kill all the dragons and gey worm and tyrion.

Also, why did they bring jon back just to kill him off again. I'm so confused.

I cant belive Ramsey bolton and rickon stark didn't get killed. I totally thought that they would have been the ones killed off, but no, rickon stark and Ramsey bolton are totally alive still.

he was obviously going to die along with the tyrels and tommen. Jamie too probably. they need everyone to unite against the dead so all this useless fighting for the throne is useless until dany arrives. shes arriving next episode probably and lands on dorne from what i heard

When? I never seen anyone with black skin riding a great elk beyond the wall.

>implying Tyrion isn't Tywin's son
>implying Tyrion isn't going to die once he gets back to King's Landing

It's fucking A Song of Ice and Fire all the well liked main characters die in amazing ways. Except for Danny and her two other heads

varys will die in KL, not tyrion.