Yo, Sup Forums what the fuck am I supposed to do? My dick is pretty small. I'm disgusted by the idea of being a cuck...

Yo, Sup Forums what the fuck am I supposed to do? My dick is pretty small. I'm disgusted by the idea of being a cuck, so I have pretty much no options. What's the point of living if sex sucks.
Should I just off myself live or what? I'm not even a suicidal person but what's the point of living if I can't enjoy a basic pilar of life?

penis enlarger surgery

How small are we talking?

I thought it made your dick all fucky?
>how much is it

You probably just have unrealistic expectations of how large a dick is supposed to be

hey doof, they make a penile extender now, its like a neck brace for your cock.

idk dude, i just heard it somewhere, i didnt know it could even be done, but hey if your life isnt worth living might as well work your NEET ass off to pay for it

Like 5 but it curves so it doesn't stand that tall more like 4 1/2. Honestly the curve is the worst part because I'm thick as well, and those combined make penatration w/o Lube pretty hard pretty shit. Plus I'm fat

you can be happy without a big dick. people have for years

>penatration w/o Lube
Why would you not use lube?

Cus ur not a fucking stiff rookie?

There's a girl out there..just like we say in the car business, there's an ass for every seat. find a girl that likes sex toys..fuck her while she puts a vibrater on her clit. or better yet fuck her ass while she shoves dildos up her pussy. problem solved op..go to bed and stop dwelling over your slightly below average cock

Because I don't carry that shit with me on the daily. Like last night I had to improvise and use aloe for lube. But I was lucky that I even found that.

i dont use lube, i use the vagina juice

No wonder your partner is always so unsatisfied

soooo true..........they all leave me after the first time we have sexy time

Fuck that Sup Forumsro? Move countries somewhere where the national dick average is about yours, drop the weight and go make bank in some soulless career choice. You'll drown in pussy before you know it. No give uperino!

well my dick is normal sized and I cant enjoy sex either, because I cant get any. So dont feel too bad

This from a guy who needs help with the moisture. Probably Ron fuckin Jeremy right here.

That prolly has nothing to do with the tools but something to do with the artisan. Maybe treat them nice in bed, and not fret so much with your penis? Maybe stop being a selfish douche?

Idk Sup Forums, I feel bad blogging about this since a lot of you say that you can't get any. BUT, it sucks that I have to use my fingers,mouth or what ever to get bitches off.

First off, be a decent human being. Find the right woman and your dick Suze won't matter.

Learn how to eat pussy. Make your partner cum in other ways. Put her pleasure first and only fuck her after you've made her cum hard.

Go for Asian women and women that like anal

this is good advice for OP too, sex is about a lot more than just "slamming a large cock around"

Thanks man, sex isn't all it's hyped up to be anyways.

I have a question.... can one still be complete and utter beta fag yet have had sex with over 19 women in the last two years alone? Cause that's how I feel.

I though being beta/alpha was just be submissive/dominant

I swear, dudes with small dicks are unlikeable.

Not because you're dick is small but because you sit around feeling sorry for yourself. Lose some weight Op you fat fuck.

Leadership, betas follow, alphas lead.

Yes, beta doesn't mean you don't get laid retard. Betas get pussy too, they just are rarely the ideal mate of the women they are with.

I'm working on it m80.

i was being sarcastic, but thanks for the additional advice though

If you lose weight and trim pubes it does wonders