So how do you deal with the crippling loneliness Sup Forums?

So how do you deal with the crippling loneliness Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=8BAVeSp_FxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

realize people get together for convenience and love doesn't exist

Lots of alcohol.

constantly tell myself loneliness is freedom

By knowing that I actually feel worse in the presence of acquaintances and pseudo-friends.

I get dreams i'm still in HS and have friends and no responsibilities then wake up as a lonely community college student living with mom. Its kind of dealing with it i guess.

Go out, volunteer and help some people out. Surround yourself with positive and outgoing people.

I was almost a wizard until I met my qt3.14 gf in a church event.

I don't know

I just act out my anger towards my wife passive agressivley and try to find ways to distract myself from being along with my thoughts.

Socializing

partying, fapping, substance abuse

It's all just chemicals, user.

not op but those chemicals are still real, they're as material as you are and correspond to other material things in your life, assuming your brain isn't particularly abnormal in a negative sort of way

You just get numb after a while and stop feeling pain and emotions

Stories, user

I used to believe in God. there's too much bullshit in the world done in His name.

I used to believe in humanity. I like them as a concept; I think I should like them more were I not a part of it.

I used to believe that love could be something to build on. Then my mom died. Then everyone left me. I wandered the world. I had sex with strange women, and I saved people's lives and I ate the most delicious food. I was searching for something. I still havent found it. People come and go, they fall in and out of love and they die.

I like some of them, even love them, but they wont be around for long. I dont think anyone will be, and Im not terribly interested in seeking out those that might.

So I guess all thats left are stories. Taken as a whole, a person's life is a tragedy. but lived in full, its gradations can take on the qualities of a comedy; So I guess I live for stories. I cant say for how much longer, but I love a good yarn, because thats the stuff life is made of.

Fuck... Just... Just fuck user.... I needed this...

muh negress
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=8BAVeSp_FxU

A loaded handgun.

Reminds me I can check out any time I want.

still hurts tho

when you have Sup Forums, you're never alone.

that's some deep shit, nigger.

You get distracted with materialistic things that make you feel artificially ok.

Pussy
Life isn't supposed to have meaning
Just have a good time :)

that loneliness is your brain tricking you into wanting to carry on your genes. Love lasts for the first 3 months of a relationship. Reason being is because you're suppose to get a woman pregnant and move on in that time span. We're still wired like animals, but we use "feelings" to make us seem above wild beasts.

Love exists, its just extremely brief and temporary.

shut up pussy

Jesus guys. Just go talk to people, it's not that hard. Life is not that complicated, well it is, but more than any of us human minds may ever start to understand, so don't fucking try. Stop trying to rationalize your emotions! They were created by something else, maybe god, maybe consciousness, maybe just countless years of evolution. Either way they were created by something much more full-proof than you and all your thinking so stop trying to understand things and just live, let your emotions lead. Get angry at the girl that doesn't like you, call her a bitch, never talk to her again. Say what's on your mind or don't, do something or don't, the point is do what you FEEL like and not what you THINK you should do.

>INB4 "I don't feel like anything"

STFU faggot yes you do that's why you take the time to tell people that on the internet.

Now here's some ass and pussy, and cheer up.

Unless like lots of other animals humans are monogamous by design... Then those emotions would last a lifetime because it's "tricking" the dad to be a fucking dad.

If we're still wired like animals and are nothing more than wild beasts than do you really think almost all human beings would exist in an environment that is monogamous?

Even the most primitive humans, like tribal Africans, are monogamous

Lots and lots of sleep, videogames, overeating and masturbating. I'm a fucking mess