One week no heroin. Quit cold turkey. Ama

One week no heroin. Quit cold turkey. Ama

i wanna try heroin. 20yo and 120lbs what dose you recommend?

>current year
>still addicted to opiates

We all know you'll be back. You come here to try and talk about it because you miss it and are still obsessing over it daily. Weak minded

how many times did you do heroin in the last week?

600 milligrams.

Don't do it

None

Thanks for asking

how is the trip?

how much was your daily habit, and how bad have the withdrawals been?

Remember that one time when you met God.

Do you really get hooked forever once you try it?

I did about 8-10 bags a day snorted. For about 6 months. Sometimes more

Depends person to person I guess. I wouldn't recommend it. Not worth it.

you didn't shoot?

Holy shit Mr skeltal.

Nah too much of a pussy. Was going to one time but there were no clean rigs and I wasn't risking it

track marks with time stamp?

Nvm just saw

>not iv
>6 months

Pussy shit user.

I didn't shoot it

Indeed. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I did iv it

What would be the best description of being high on heroin?

Intense euphoria when you get a nice nod.

lol

Fucking 3 dubs in a row

That did happen. I got two of them

how did you get heroin?i for the life of me cant find it

Niggers in the hood. Where else?

Where are you from

Eastern european shithole

you got this man keep going

Hey op, I wish you well

dont fucking listen to him 600mg will kill your skinny ass

Thank you guys. That's very kind

Damn. Can you get painkillers? It'same shit.

>Implying that not doing heroin is anything to be proud of.

Why havent you just killed yourself?
Nobody would miss you.
Also how is heroin?
I heard its pretty sick.
Im going to try in when im old and soon to die anyway

yes , damn why did i never think of that. though is it possibole to crush and snort painkillers? i never liked swallowing pills that much

You can snort painkillers

Haven't been able to laugh much lately but for some reason this one made me. Thanks faggot

also is it true , like trying to make deso out of the painkillers will make it more potent? i never figured out how to make deso, krok or whatever its called

Shut up loser.

thank god strong painkillers with codeine or over the counter here :D

Be careful bro. Shit is poison

welcome to the end of your young life. and probably your life period. you are stupid

I have to tell junkies to fuck off almost everyday when they beg me for pocket change.
Not because i cant afford to spare some change, but because its my money, junkies are scum.
You are a fucking retard for ever getting addicted to heroin, but good on you for quitting - i hope one day you can become a stand up citizen.

What you mean by that? and also , im a very fucked up person , i have been chronically clinically depressed all my life , autist as fuck , with no friends , and transgender though not obvious wearing female clothes , just keeping it a secret but wishing i was a girl , i just want something to make my shitty existance more tolerable , i dont care if it kills me

tried it once. smoked three hits of a balloon of black tar. shits so potent i couldnt even imagine shooting a whole balloon. by the time the third hit left my lungs, the weight lifted and i felt all warm and cozy for about 6 hours. off of smoking half a baloon. so yeah if you shoot it you could get hooked. about fifteen minutes after i started feeling the effects, the first thing through by head was "i want more"

just a lesson for you guys thinking about trying it. if you dont want hooked, dont shoot it your first time