So Ramsay got littlefingered. How do you feel Sup Forums?

so Ramsay got littlefingered. How do you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zun_QS0e9Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=cmc_z3ElAEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything was obvious from the get-go, except that there were no places aside from Meereen and Winterfell. I hope the final episode really brings in Gendry.

He was one of the most entertaining characters on the show, but he was very one-dimensional and his act was starting to become stale. I guess it was time for him to die.

A year or two ago, I would have been pissed that Jon Snow won, but he has become much more interesting since getting resurrected.

By the way, the Vale army coming to the rescue was the most predictable "twist" in any episode of Game of Thrones.

Who gives a fuck about Gendry?

so did anyone notice how Jon Snow COULDN'T die? how all the horses missed him and whatnot.

Why didn't Rickon just serpentine when he ran? At that range it would almost be impossible to hit somebody with an arrow if they were changing direction randomly. All he would have to do is jink a few feet left or right and Ramsey would have no chance of hitting him.

He is wearing valyrian plot armor

Season finale will be the R+L=J reveal. Prepare for the hype.

well an arrow dosen't travel straight either, any good arrow marksman could easily have hit him.

I hate Sansa. Jon deserved that kill. Sansa's "empowerment" is forced and idiotic. She also let thousands of men die instead of telling Jon that Littlefinger was coming.

oh littlefinger will come alright, all over Sansa.

Sansa was the one bitchin the whole time about needing more men. She had Littlefinger at her beck and call the whole time. Figured he would show up with his army eventually. Plus he hasn't really done much this season anyway until now.

>By the way, the Vale army coming to the rescue was the most predictable "twist" in any episode of Game of Thrones.

Yeah I knew somebody was coming to the rescue. I just wasn't sure if it was the Tully or the Vale army.

I didn't think the Tully army had time to make it from riverrun but it is hard to tell how much time passes in the show.

>google is hard to use
he is the secret/ unknown bastard son of King Barbarian and the guy who ran with Arya and fat kid in season 2

They went with a predictable storyline. Could see this coming a mile away, in fact so obvious I thought the writers would put a twist in it just to fuck with people. But no they stuck with the meh version.

Because he was an idiot.

How he even got captured in the first place is beyond me. As far as anybody really knew, Rickon and Bran were both dead, so how were they found?

That kid playing Rickon had the sweetest acting job in the world. Did he ever say a line in all of the years the show has been on?

A phalanx magically sneaking around and somehow flanking all 3 sides was pretty fucking dumb.

Bullshit. It takes several seconds for the arrow to travel the distance Ramsey was shooting. If the person is randomly shifting right and left you can't aim with any certainty. If they are running straight you have a much easier target.

I've shot bows since I was a little kid.

he didn't ask who he was, he asked why we would give a shit about him.

This show can't get any staler.

The battle was okay but they still cannot write a good scene to acknowledge the white elephant in the whole show. Jon Snow. At least give him some Parkinson's to make it convincing.

Too much grunting. The end scene wasn't even justifying.

Sansa and Jon should bang. Sansa also has a baby forming.

I bet you have, you and the pretty crow do alot of talking, when you're done talking do you get down on your knees and suck his cock?

Didn't he deliberately go to one of his dads bannermen? Then got betrayed. Could be wrong I don't follow every twist.

They were dumb and ran into the middle of the field. Exactly what they planned on NOT doing the night before...

"Smells like pussy to me"

I thought the plan was for he and Osha to hide among some wildlings who had some small camps

I have no idea what the fuck you just tried to say. But I guess it was supposed to be an insult?

You suck at trolling FYI

This was pretty convincing.

The dumbest part was just the acting. 6000 vs. 2500? And they managed to make it a close fight? The lols?

Ramsey baited Snowball in to it deliberately, it wasn't the plan.

Just because they are setting the eventual end of the show in 1 to 2 seasons

He's still rowing his boat. Unless they need more royal blood magic, he's out of the show forever I'm guessing.

Isn't the Tully army disarmed?

I was expecting the Tully army too.

No, Bran sent them to the Umbers because that family was always supposed to be loyal to the Starks.

R+L=J
But what about the theory that R raped Tywin's wife and that's Tyrion

Underrated post

It was a reference to Ygritte you retard

Well besides the fact that no one and k mean no one was a good commander during this episode. Literally Ramsey should have never stopped firing arrows even during the envelopment. An Army commander is never the first one into the fray. No prepared oil or other defensive traps at the door. Jesus from a military standpoint this was two retarded children running into each other at full speed.

stop watching it

Gendry is useless, he's heir, sure- but that doesn't mean shit in GoT, incase you forgot. Especially this long after he was last mentioned. Years in the show.

well it was actually a reference to when Jon and Tormund arrive at Hardhome and meet with the lord of bones.

He's not the heir, Jon is the son of Robert and Ned's sister which makes him both a Beratheon and a Stark.

Rickon was the most boring motherfucker in the show. I hated that little faggot. He was the embarrassing Stark.

Both Rickon and Ramsey dead in the same episode: I'm a happy man.

They're not mutually exclusive

Tullys have no reason to come north now that the Blackfish is gone, and even then he cared more about a fort than his kin. Edmure got his castle back & is living under Lannister control. No way he's allowed north.

he was cringeworthy that's for sure.

I think this is actually a good reason. I think the reason why the ram dood didn't just volley at snow was because he's a psychopath, he knew he was going to win anyway.

but yes, the show could have at least put more thought to this...

god the characters are just too straight forward, the show without the books are just becoming laughable right now.

Robert and Lyanna? You mean Rhaegar and Lyanna?

nope...Robert. Jon is a Beratheon

fucking west coast fags; i'm still waiting for the episode to buffer

NO NORTHERN CONSPIRACY, THIS SEASON SUCKS ASS

NO BASED MANDERLYS, FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA

Rollin to see if I should Kms

stop watching it then

He, Danaerys and Arya

I haven't heard that one. How?

Never happened.

wait and see...

I'm sad they killed Ramsey so quickly.

Sansa should have tortured him slowly. Turned him into Reek. It would have been great for Theon Greyjoy to get a chance to torture him as well.

Sansa should have at least raped his asshole like he did to her.

There was no time for this. If he had gotten a child in lyanna he wouldnt have lamented her loss

that makes sense, he wouldn't have lamented her loss because he got her pregnant...lol. you smart.

bla bla stop watching it then, fuck off, tell them to write to the directors instead

Yeah I like how Arya got stabbed like 5 times in the stomach by an expert assassin and just needed to be "patched up" and she is fine. Who needs their intestines.

stop watching it then

That little smile from Sansa as she walked away form Ramsay dying was cliche 50 years ago. My eyes rolled 360 degrees and looked away.

Rickon did literally nothing the entire series, he was a waste of screen time I'm glad hes dead. Just plot fodder forreal.

go fuck yourself then

Well it beats bulimia. Maybe the bitch will stay thin

stop watching it then if it sucks

Cersei burns down the sept of Baelor with wildfire next episode.

PS Tommen dies.

Fuck you, books are better.

Yeah, I agree but to see him die was satisfying enough. I hated that fuck.

"Who needs their intestines"
>no one

Biggest plot hole. He could have hidden behind the burning flayed men thingies and just waited for Jon to scoop him up. He ran by like 4 of them.

Jamie will be faced with the same decision that he had with the mad king, let Cersei burn the city down or kill her. He will kill her.

Rickon was severely autistic (true story) and could not make those kinds of tactical decisions

Because arya is dead & the waif took her face. >And stature ahem

its a quote you fuckin fool

No Jaime gets kidnapped by the brotherhood next episode.

I agree with this. Sansa is a huge cunt if she knew that Petyr was sending his niggaz and she just let Jon's niggaz get capped anyways. Shiiiiiiit.

Ramsey is a good enough archer to shoot somebody on the run 100 yards away but he can't shoot Jon Snow in the legs when he is 10 feet away. Instead he just keeps shooting straight at his shield.

Little finger showing up wasn't a twist at all. They showed him reading the letter and getting his troops ready.

THE SHOW LEAVES OUT ALL THE BEST SPEECHES FUCKING WHY

HURR DURR COMPLEX CHARACTERS TOO HARD FOR D&D

youtube.com/watch?v=Zun_QS0e9Y4

I'm assuming if he actually hit Jon then the wildlings would've just blasted him away. He was going for the kill shot to at least take Jon down with him.

Honestly the only reason I even though of it was because an earlier thread today about what people think might happen. Ya'll just making me feel dumb.
I was like, fucking Blackfish COULD HAVE done that, but not even think about The Vale.

I feel like the spears would've fucked the cav up a little more. They sweeped them up like they were peasants

stop watching it then

I was thinkin that literally 1 plank vs....the army? No other fortifications?

This is correct.

ill keep watching it then if it sucks

makes a lot of sense, black hair. Robert wanted Lyanna.

or they could stick to the fucking source material

Game of Thrones is just high budget fanfic at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmc_z3ElAEc

And Bran.

spears weren't set and they were facing the wrong way to meet a charge.

If they had set, and been using pikes instead of spears hells yes they'd have decimated that cavalry

you should really stop watching it if you are so dissatisfied. Anybody who continues to participate in an act that they find dissatisfying is a retard.

He could have been lamenting the fact that he couldn't keep the baby. Because the Targaryen would have killed it.

>Anybody who continues to participate in an act that they find dissatisfying is a retard

I can see you have never been married

Rest in peace.

The hair color thing is a big tip off in the series, Dany and her brother were both very, very blonde (like the Lannisters)

I have, twice. I am a retard for doing so.

Jon would have then blocked his legs with the shield.

I was sure he'd be dying sooner rather than later from the moment he killed his dad.