Why do people listen to rap? It is just apes shouting into a mic

Why do people listen to rap? It is just apes shouting into a mic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6mBZSQdGCE
youtube.com/watch?v=hRK7PVJFbS8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
youtube.com/watch?v=oqp6FBjOVzg
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc
youtube.com/watch?v=LfhyUn_ezqw
youtube.com/watch?v=9pbkn_DuGd0
youtube.com/watch?v=uZeN1hUuKLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i don't understand why liberals call us racist
>we're not all racist
>its just the media trying to make us look bad
>liberals love to exagerate

Fuck off back to the jungle with your cannibal brethren you ape.

reminder that rap isn't a genre, it's a form of talking in the same way singing is

cause rap is most poping music right now, everything else exepts pop dosent makes shit for money that's why you fucking hipster.

You are literally retarded

Why? because I speak the truth? Go ahead, enjoy that primitive trash. It would suit your primitive mind.

Have you ever had sex

you would never say this to any black persons face, you probably have horrible taste in music

shut up, nigger

did they pick on you buddy?

>MUH DIKKKKKKKK

>moo is filled with newfags and normies now

Why do people listen to music? It's just apes singing into a mic.

its 2016 who the fuck doesn't like rap?

who you calling a newfag boy I'm a vet in this bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6mBZSQdGCE

Please FUCK off back to Sup Forums or alternatively, stop shitposting

>muh safespace
fuck off nigger

Me. I don't like the overrated to pimp a butterfly, it's like 5/6 out of 10.
I hate the fact that kendrick lamar doesn't write any songs and that album has like 999999 song writers. Also he has contributed to the creation of the black lives matter movement with his whiny lyrics about "MUH RACISM. MUH SLAVERY. MUH EVIL COPS" most of the rappers are like this and this is the reason why I despise them, they are talentless faggots.

Good enough?

Not our fault you listen to ape music

>I.. I can't handle other opinions.
Now seriously, I think that Sup Forums is a board for faggots but you are not better than them lol

yes, unlike progressive viking metal it is not a thinking man's music

If they express their opinions in a way that wasnt bait tier, I'd respect them.
I probably listen to the same music you do

Surprise, Trump got the racist nazi vote as well when he got half the country to vote for him

shocking i know

>2016
>listening to rap music

>I probably listen to the same music you do

Think again, I've got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient

800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate.

8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven't recorded an album yet and technically they're not really a band yet but they're indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years.

4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi.

18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90's band LFO. They only scored a hit with "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)" but they were way ahead of their time.

That's just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRK7PVJFbS8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA

>I don't understand why liberals call us racist

Literally not ever claimed by anonymous people on the internet. It is a known fact that people are unironically racist because racism is true, Sup Forums is correct about racism, and Sup Forums posters should infest every board on Sup Forums with racism and ignore the global rules of the website because they are correct.

KeK hath spoketh

>mfw Sup Forumsfags still can't come up with a real rebuttal other than "niggerniggernigger" and "racism is right"
Now you know why its hard for liberals to take you seriously

Ooga booga

hello guys I use forchan and I am also racist. Am I edgy yet?

you have to be this edgy for the real memers to respect you.youll learn one day kid

back to rebbit, pleb. Go defend your ape grunts there

>I can't handle other opinions
More like
>I like discussing music on this music board, not thinly veiled racial politics threads

wow you are pretty edgy pal ! I like how you used typical fourchan lingo such as "pleb" in your post

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

I'm not defending anyone, I dislike niggers, islanders, and mexicans, but I don't understand the point of this thread, it is literally you just letting people know you don't like blacks and don't understand their music. truely a Sup Forums tier thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

youtube.com/watch?v=oqp6FBjOVzg

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc

youtube.com/watch?v=LfhyUn_ezqw

youtube.com/watch?v=9pbkn_DuGd0

youtube.com/watch?v=uZeN1hUuKLw

what happened to my Sup Forums? fuck off to your containment boards. jesus christ.

>image of le orange mang

kys

>It's so primitive really. They say it's not primitive but it reallly is, it's so primitive, it really is. They lie! So primitive.

>being so new that you think every board is Sup Forums
Oh my.

This is what Sup Forums actually believes an this is why Sup Forums is the worst cancer to Sup Forums right now. It's not because of their views, jut because they want to force their views on this website.

you seem like a well rounded, chill dude

This.