Hey Sup Forums I know there's a bunch of audiophiles on this and I'm just wondering something...

Hey Sup Forums I know there's a bunch of audiophiles on this and I'm just wondering something. I got my hands on pic related and I don't see that big of a difference from these and the Samsung earbuds that came with my phone.
I mean they sound better sure but $130 good? No. So is anyone here able to help me differentiate my M50x's from run of the mill headphones/earpods?

bump

waiting for answer

get a DAC ant try again

Also, Samsung earbuds do have a great sound...
but the response frequency ratio from earbuds is much shorter than earphones

Well these ain't your daddy's dre beatz.
They're entry level studio monitors.
They're not gonna have standout hifi
sound or obnoxious bass because
they're EQ'd flat for mixing.
If you want to really push them tho, I
suggest a headphone amp

The problem is that these are still cheap plastic trash, OP.

What you want is to save up and get some real studio phones. There's a reason these are the most used studio headphones IN THE WORLD. Once you hear these, you'll never touch anything else again. Worth every penny.

This. Digital Analog Converter/amp and maybe get some flac files for music instead of mp3

if listening to spotify change streaming to extreme

OH HELL NO

op, dont get sucked into the hifi audio meme. you just chase the dragon until you've spent 5k and then realize the dragon never really existed in the first place.

>worth every penny
M50x's outperform all but the most
expensive dre beats at a fraction of the
cost and are actually designed for the
"studio"

shut the fuck up you don't know shit about headphones. I'm a DJ and these phones are fuckin PRO. You don't get more hardcore than this shit.

kek

that's just bullshit every fucking DJ on the planet uses these. yoir numbers aint shit bitch

so... daddy bought you your rig?
Do you even sample (your own) bro?

Also every one on the planet fucks your mom bit she aint still worth it

you probbably just have shit hearing

It's fucking true. watch any music video or DJ at work and they all use beats. You're just pissed because you can't afford the good shit. You get what you pay for

Oh so because "every fucking DJ" uses beats that means there good? Suck. My. Dick. Ever heard of endorsements you fucking clown?

I used to own a pair of M50 when they were still made. Now I have a pair of M50x, and I can safely say these are better than any earbud or headphone I've ever tried (including studio Beats) except for a pair of Sennheisers I used a couple years ago. The cups fit smoothly, the register is amazing, the highs are crisp without sounding tinny. Keep 'em.

those are sort of outdated
go for these instead

the clamping force is pretty strong, but you can fix that easily by resting it over some books

>endorsing a product
>buying a brand
>throwing away money
>trying to look cool
People have reasons for being stupid,
but that doesn't make it any less stupid

idk about your shit endorsement bullshit djs wouldnt use them if they was shit. not in there own studios and def not on video. No company is gonna pay a dj enough to use hardware thats shit because ITS THERE JOBS to have the BEST. Sour fuckin pussy.

What model is that?

Yeah, and they all know beats because nobody fucking knows better. I guarantee you anything sennheiser or audio technica or beyerdynamic or anyone have to offer is better than the muddy piece of shit bass you get from beats, and if you're denying that they have muddy bass then you clearly have bought into their marketing. People don't buy beats because they think they sound good (well if you're an idiot maybe), but rather for the brand on them, similar to the iPhone. The obscure headphone brands are far superior, and I've had both beats in ear and studio and sennheiser in ear and studio, so don't try to tell me I "haven't seen the light" or some bullshit like that.

hahahaha every fkn dj on the planet is endorsed by Beats. Sounds legit bro

That's the definition of an endorsement. "We pay you to use our product even if you prefer to use something else." They are forced to use them everywhere. Studio, live and especially on video to show people, "this guy uses it, so it must be good." If you fall for that shit, then you deserve to have sub par cans.

>beats
Kill yourself and no one will miss you

OP here
Why the fuck don't you actually help me instead of taking some stupid bait?

OP here
Why the fuck don't you actually help me instead of taking some stupid bait

OP here
Why the fuck don't you actually help me instead of taking some stupid bait

100% this. My bro picked me up a pair, i literally dont use anything else.

I DID YOU MORONICK Sup ForumsITCHTARD
AND SO DID THEM

What do you plan to do most with these headphones? Do you want closed back, semi open, or open back headphones? ATH M50s or Beyerdynamic DT 770 are nice closed backs. Beyerdynamic DT 880 are good semi open and the 990s are good open backs. All these come in under $200.

You spelled pedophiles wrong...

Triple post huh?

Well since you're deaf and you can't tell for yourself and you're blind and can't read a majority of the posts, I'll spell it out for you.

You made the right choice Hellen Keller

M50x's will prob give you the most bang for your buck. If you wanna chase hifi like a scrublord, get an amp.

Accidental because captcha was being a bitch btw. But thank you

dude... unless you spend 12 hours a month laying around while carbamide peroxide dissolves your earwax and you flush it out, these are just as good as some $5000 shit from... norway or whatever.

if you've done LSD, you know that it enhances sounds in a magically incredible way. LSD specifically stops seratonin from "cutting" your sensory input and when it lowers that level, it's like your ears are 3x as sharp. that's nothing compared to having really clean ears. the problem is that even if you spend all that time to melt the wax and flush it out, you only have like a few days until it builds up again and deadens the frequency response.

an "audiophile" needs to know that. if they cover the ears completely so that your ears sweat, they're fine. what you need then is to learn to use an EQ because music is delivered FLAT AS FUCK. headphones don't enhance music. an EQ and clean ears do.