Why so much antifemenist butthurt on the internet?

Why so much antifemenist butthurt on the internet?

kys faggot

virgins blaming women for not fucking their sorry asses

pretty much

BACK

/thread

>tumblr

Modern (third wave) feminists annoy me.
They're fairly small minded and short sighted.

TO

TUMBLR

have you ever met any?

Because it's kind of a rabbit hole. You start by reading the most egregious shit that hilarious Tumblr feminists talk about, and you slowly learn that these madmen have roots in absolutely everything. It goes from funny to downright frightening. They affect laws with their bigotry.

cant stand people having different opinions that you?

Maybe you should return back here when you can fully grasp the English language SRS.

Women now have to sign up for draft. That equal rights thing is beginning to work out.

there seem to be waay more crazy MRAs than crazy feminists on the internet these days though

sounds good to me

W8 wut
What happened?

I think most feminists agree thats a good thing

Because some people have used feminism to shield their own dogmas. I don't really think is a problem with feminism but with cunts using it to justify whatever shit they consider convenient.

wut

this

You're right the feminists are in the real world not the internet.

Which makes them 100x more scary

The cool feminists that belive in equality or the retards that get triggered by everything and find everything offensive aside from having a lower IQ than the dump I took this morning?

Yes, some of them have rather narrow ideals. But that doesn't account for the insane and almost desperate levels of misogyny one finds. It's lack of pussy. The angry people are angry because they aren't getting pussy.

really just mentioning feminism in general seems to be enough to spawn butthurt MRAs

Maybe if the majority of modern feminists weren't insane, they wouldn't get so much hate.

There are no more real problems facing women, so feminism has to invent ridiculous problems in order to continue to exist.

the vast majority of feminists are actually pretty reasonable, but the internet seems to insist that they're all insane, why is that?

That could be true. It could also just be that you tend to browse places like Sup Forums where one is more likely to bump into the kind of sexually frustrated, angry young loner who is more likely to embrace redpill shit.

But still, I'd have to agree. There are sane people who call themselves feminists. Feminists who DON'T attribute every problem faced by women to patriarchy or rape culture or some other vast conspiracy of gender oppression. There's really no such thing as a sane MRA

Many of them are nice people who legitimately want a more equal world, problem is that they associate with a group that has some fairly loud crazies who blame others for their problems and want to make it illegal for anyone to make them feel uncomfortable about anything.

Have you ever heard the expression "the squeaky wheel gets the grease?" The loudest feminists are the ones calling for male genocide, claiming that the wage gap exists, inventing genders, and waging war on western media.

Your group is represented by them.

huh. You're probably right. It's not like I spend ay time on Tumblr or Buzzfeed.
But then again even pretty mainstream sites like Youtube seem to have huge number of antifeminist MRAs and very few actual feminists

yeah, you're probably right on that

There are some remaining issues that need to be covered. Not bashing the excellent progress that's already been made, but women are still generally paid less than men. Most feminists attribute this unequal pay problem to "patriarchy," but I think it has to do with lack of maternity leave: women might be forced to quit their career entirely at the drop of a hat if they suddenly have a child, so business owners don't invest as much in them. I think this problem could be solved if we were to just adopt union type laws that other countries have. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be a "feminism" problem, that would be a "labor" problem and there are unfortunately quite a few feminists who only see things in one light: patriarchy.

I think it's true that many of the people drawn to the feminism movement have their own axes to grind. Sometimes, I think that modern, 3rd wave feminism has about as much to do with women's rights as Men's Rights Activism has to do with men's rights. But there are some final hurdles we need to cover for women, I think. Nobody seems to agree on how to do it, though.

Also a lot of the issues they fight for are not problems our society faces, rape culture and wage gaps dont exist. Those people who want a nice world are being fed misleading information in order to get them to fight against a system that doesn't exist.

Beleave fam, they be on some grimey shit

Step 1: Create feminist tumblr page
Step 2: Post batshit things on page
Step 3: Screenshot said posts
Step 4: Post screenshots on Sup Forums
Step 5: People see this and make feminist pages of their own
Rinse repeat.

No lie would 90℅ of these specimens, man the harpoons

OP is another reddit social justoce whale.

Youtube is still just the internet. So is online gaming, where a woman is often met with demands to perform sex acts as soon as she sticks her head into a lobby.
These people who are angry at women don't get out much is what I'm trying to say. You won't see them on facebook much (if you have one). And they'd be shunned in real life. So I don't think it's as bad as you say, I don't think these butthurt loudmouths aren't as common as they sound,

I'm the role model of a growing female tribe of a few hundred to a thousand. Many of them are receptive to Redpill ideas about accountability and "masculine" energy such as taking action and perseverance.

Often too I meet women in the business networking space who enjoy having their ideas challenged.

Radfem is like the gang of thugs moms and dads warned us to stay away from because of their toxicity, poor work ethic, and self-defeating values.

I'm training the future we all deserve after having my life destroyed.

We can use the same converging tactics you use too.

yeah, good point.

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say King Bradley

While children squabble on Twitter, I'm more interested in consolidating power to fight Radfem my own way.

k

Feminists= Females who struggle to have equality, usually done by protesting over being treated badly because they are woman. They are usually intelligent, formal and organized.

Modern Femanists(Femanazis)= Are just woman who are attempting to belittle men and try to establish a woman's rule over all. Mostly you see them try and be unique by making quotes on tumblr about sexism, dye their hair to be even MORE 'unique', post "Woman are always victims because-" and or accuse of rape any chance they see.
They will usually rant on how their life is unfair because if men when in reality they are screw ups and need someone to blame for your own mistakes.

A true feminist should fight to ONLY defend their gender and fight for equal rights, never to gain some kind of privilege over the other gender(male).

My only experience with anything like this is when I chatted with a feminist on POF. She mentioned how she recently had deleted her Tumblr account because of too many "oppressive people" on it. I know there are different degrees of feminism or whatever but at this point I'd rather date a cuckservative woman than anyone who is part of a movement that promotes such hypersensitivity.

why?

Because modern feminists are the scum of the earth

Well I've only had one real GF so far and while we were together she was pretty tolerant of all my off-color jokes. Dating a feminist that I'd constantly have to verbally tiptoe around would seem like a downgrade honestly.

I'll tell you why...