I think enslaving black people really backfired. Now we have hundreds of illiterate communities sucking up tax money...

I think enslaving black people really backfired. Now we have hundreds of illiterate communities sucking up tax money, increasing crime rates, and reproducing idiocracy.

rape and drugs

and they believe in a god

"Free labor," they said.

make america great again

I cannot believe this type of thinking still exists in 2016. This is racist the speech. We've made so much progress in diversity and tolerance and now on the Internet you hateful cyberbullies go against this. Equality and social justice will prevail. You are on the wrong side.

send them all back to Africa

WE'Z R DA ORKZ AN U IZ NOT!

I didnt get into a magnet school in highschool because of affirmative action. Someones color was apparently more important in academics than the academics

I couldn't agree more. Imagine a world where the black people in America didn't feel like they were owed something.

Bait

Slavery was a long time ago. They arent doing shit because they are lazy and violent. Dont worry they dont contribute much in any other country either.

the black millennial generation is shit. "check your privilege" is another way of saying "I deserve more".

im White, Asian and Black which im a small part of i went to a private school and got my education through high school in collage i study computer programming which i have a degree in my a Conservative i own 12 guns and i want trump to be president does that still make a me a nigger???

I know I should have started another thread, but... How are legal Mexicans a bad thing? They take jobs? The only reason that position exists is only because nobody has applied for it, or the rest were turned down...

First off your productive so no.

2nd off your really mixed so no.
3rd off you went to private school if there was a black person by you they would screech "chek yor praivledge"!

I went to a religious private school, but the actual education was dog shit. They taught young earth creationism in biology class.

>in collage i study
yes

Your grammar does, yes.

mexicans are considered to be hard working people, willing to do blue collar jobs. no problem there imo

Legal mexicans arent bad, illegal ones arent.

Why are you even asking this question, no ones saying legal migration is a problem

Also your stance is somewhat inaccurate. People do take those jobs because they pay them far less. It is bad for the common man because it decreases the standard of living. Why pay someone a livable wage when they can cash in and pay someone next to nothing and that person collects benefits and avoids taxes?

Illegal migration is bad. I typed that wrong

Surprised youre the only kike in this thread so far...
Guess the trap an beastiality threads are more important then shilling?

Were would we be now if we had enslaved asians instead of niggers?

No, we should have just castrated them like muslims do.

>I think freeing black people really backfired. Now we have hundreds of illiterate communities sucking up tax money, increasing crime rates, and reproducing idiocracy.
FTFY