Girls you want to humiliate your tiny cock and use you how they want

Girls you want to humiliate your tiny cock and use you how they want.

hnnng perfect

mmm, right is making fun of my tiny 4 inch cock. know them?

serious question .. how does getting humiliated turn u on?

Serious question...how many times you gonna post this same shit? It's around the clock for you samsap...give the cringe a rest

mmm what would she do to you?

Answer this

You wouldn't understand unless you were an alpha in the business world and only had a 5 inch cock.. It's taboo

yesss they would humiliate me so bad

Would love to be totally submissive to a beautiful goddess

what would they do?

More

but i don't have a tiny cock. and i do have a fwb who sleeps around. i also have a relationship with someone, while i scratch my itch with my fwb, so i can't be mad at her.

wtf is wrong with me.

Is there a kinky bone in your body?

Does she tell you about all the niggers she fucks.

i love fucking my fwb knowing she was with someone. but if anyone fucked my real woman i would be pissed and shit and dump her. i don't know what the hell is wrong with my mind.

Seems reasonable. Does your SO know you sleep around?

she doesn't like black people. she says they're too high maintenance.

consequently, before i met my current girlfriend, i was with a black chick. she was mixed, but black. and my fwb always mocked me for it. that i couldn't get a real woman to fuck.

yea lol but i dont see how gettin made fun of for having a small dick is pleasurable

that's too personal of a question.

So does ur fwb talk about it with you? Does she dom you?

i wanna sit there as these sluts all take bigger dicks in front of me and laugh at my tiny cock and tell me how i'll never be able to satisfy any of them

we don't dom or sub. we're very equal. we "get" each other in way that makes it extremely intimate. they might be why it's so difficult to quit each other, yet so hard to be together.

but yes, we talk about it. she talks about the guys she fucks, i talk about the girls i fuck.

fuck yes. Would they make you suck all the cum after?

It's a submissive thing. Usually my girl will tell me how small my dick is. Then tell me I don't deserve to wear men's underwear. So she makes me wear a little pair of panties all day. Then will tease me and smack my balls. Finally she will let me fuck her and tells me how she can't even feel me. Sometime I even have to eat her out after I cum inside her

i want to watch them both be completely submissive sluts to bigger, better men than me and get rejected by them for even trying to talk to them

It makes my head swim. I don't even have a small dick and I still try to get my wife to say it. I was only dominant for a while but now I like switch. If you can't see the appeal by analogy to the kinks you have I probably can't explain it.

why don't you just find someone who enjoys the pleasure you can bring her? there are dildos, there are toys, why does she have to treat you to a lifetime of humiliation?

I want these 2 to tell me about all the big dicks they take while they tease my small cock

is this entire thread a samefag?

loll fascinating

So, no. Yeah that's a little fucked. You should be honest about your fantasy and play without hurting people.

yessssssss

Would love to be her slave

More of left

keep going broski

What would you do to her while I watch with my little dick

Who are they to you OP?

friend of mine

first id make her put those lips to use and swallow my cock .. than right before shes about to pass out ill pull it out her throat and fuck her in the ass until i shoot a fat load