Serious sippers thread

Serious sippers thread.

The classic Codeine and Promethazine vs DXM and Doxylamine Succinate

Weight in.

Sipping is for degenerates

Have fun dying young.

pour it up your butt for really good pleasure sensations

Soon enough.

Op here, yeah duh. Everyone knows you can get better opiates if that's what you're looking for. And I'm always looking.

Correcting myself, opioids*

Besides, what else am I supposed to wash my Xanax down and Roxy or coke drip down?

How many teaspoons? Because I've tried this shit multiple times and have gotten zero results.

Teaspoons? You'd be drinking 2-4 oz of the syrup probably lol

Depends on tolerance to opiates too. Some people sip 4s. Some sip 8s. Some sip pints but that's fucking retarded and just switch to pills already by that point.

teaspoons? was that bait? like half bottle for newbies and full bottle for weekend trippers.

>checked

Never tried syrup. Describe the feel.

Which syrup?

So what do you think about the question in the OP? Have you tried both?

kek thats not actavis or hi tek .. fuck off poser

also, lean is fucking gay

just pop oxys or do real dope pussy

Codeine for chilling out without drinking alcohol, would probably work well at a party... I don't go to any.

Dxm for a drunken feeling introverted trip alone with music and a comfortable spot to sit.

I think dxm wrecks your brain though, so many crazies I know have abused it including myself.

There's also MGP, Qualitest, etc. Tussionex if you want to sip hydrocodone. I pop and snort my roxys too. Fuck outta here.

im fucking drunk

The Olney's Lesions studies about DXM were proven flawed and false and were retracted. I'm sure if used responsibly there shouldn't be too many adverse affects,

tussionex is the only other acceptable lean

if youre sipping anythin other than hi tek or actais you are literally a faggot poser lol .. good job dropping a few hundred to pour up bullshit dick ahaha

I wasn't saying it caused holes in your brain I mean there's a psychological effect on the brain that happens often in those who abuse it, whether or not the physical change has been quantified in a physical model.