Guys, can u tell me about the drug top tiers and low tiers? my bruh debated and he stated heroine is the top...

Guys, can u tell me about the drug top tiers and low tiers? my bruh debated and he stated heroine is the top, while I disagree and I tell him cocaine is

waddya think?

Are you asking which drug is more potent between these two?

no, Im asking about consume rate, popularity, hard to find. potence is a factor

depends on the way you take it

if snorting: heroin > coke
if shooting coke > heroin

but they are both top god tier

of many

I think you have that backwards

we have stated maria is a medium tier, while a low is the cold syrup

LCD and fungi are OP, but no tt IMO

Well lets see heroin is so good people give up everything for it and opt to lay homeless next to a dumpster for decades at a time. The only time coke is good is at a party or club coupled with alcohol and even then it's high isn't even in the same realm of existence as heroin.

pretty sure i dont as ive injected both for years and snorted them prior to the needle

yeh, but waddya think about other drugs?

Well, cocaine is the easiest to produce. More product, less demand, but more consumption. Using our basic economic formula, we know that cocaine is going to be sold more, for a lower price. Cocaine works off of our basic neurological structure, immitating our emotions synthetically. Heroine is a high that's structured on a different effect level, but the result is similar in subform. From basic knowledge, I'd say that cocaine has a more targeted effect, so it'd seem more potent, but heroine is likely the most potent in general terms considering the process in which it's made. It's more diffcult to make, less trafficking, higher demand, higher price, less consumption. I'd say they're both pretty even, but heroine would probably come out on top.

bro have you ever injected coke? you have no idea how much more intense and pleasurable the high is than shooting dope .. its the single most overwhelming euphoria you can experience

That's probably DMT.

God Tier : Opiods (not including lean) and Coke

Great Tier : Crack, Alcohol, Meth

Good Tier: Weed, Extacy

Shit Tier: Speed/Adderall, Xanax, Lean, Hallucinogens (gay)

youre an idiot if you think you could compare a trip to the euphoria of iv coke or even heroin

i can tell youve never done coke or dope and are just talking shit

You've clearly only does those two things. Have some variety. Unless you're full of shit entirely.

Amphetamines are 2 tiers below a similar stimulant
>actually thinking this

Who the fuck thinks about this shit whenever you're fucked up?

lol fuck off faggot .. speed and aderall are fag tier and you cant compare them to meth .. the high is no where near as intense

Datura / Belladonna

ive done more drugs than you but i need more variety

lol k

top tier burundanga
low tier tylenol

You have too many chromosomes to tell cocaine and sugar apart, dipshit. Overdose a real man's drug, die like a fucking hero. Liviing off shit safe-side substances. Sub-human troglodyte scum.

There's a reason Molly is talked about more nowadays.

clearly autistic

Clearly retarded.

Oxy is top. Are you retarded or just a fag?

Heroin feels great but should be avoided. I kinda feel like everyone ought to know that by now but there are still new junkies so clearly they don't.

Just do crystal and jerk off all night OP

Of all non prescription drugs that are well known I would say

Tier 1
Meth
Heroine
Crack

Tier 2
Speed
Opium

Tier3
Cocaine

Tier4