Sharpie down penis hole & timestamp

Tits or gtfo, also timestamp

Hi baby would You marry me

hi nice eyes person.

I think we know what time it is

So what brings you to /b ?

Woah a girl on the internet. A hot one too

fishing for compliments

it's time for this user who waited a whole year to post this image, but does not have tits

Sick contacts

Show us your dick.

Post more and let us kek you

so did you hear Sup Forums was full of all the cool kid normies?

Well to behonset i think ypu look cute but who am i im just a random guy on the internet i bet you have bf or gf -z

pretty much this definitely
thanks!
ok

Yes he's right we are good trustworthy people

GTFO

Alright post it and we shall come hither to you :D

Post the nudes you have us last time.

welp, i'll give you one more. You're attractive and I miss being young and having a young gf. cya femanon. stay cute and don't gain weight.

Show us your feet

well i know the rules... boobs of gtfo... holes can be welcome but boobs 1st

i'd happily push this up inside of you if you live anywhere near nova scotia Canada?

we are not so easily impressed

she already showed boobs you moron

what the fuck is wrong with all if you?
10 minutes and still no tits?

sage this shit. sage it!

Looks like you haven't moved or changed clothes in a while

Photoshop I've seen the original

Are you a trump supporter?

I just want to kiss your sweet lips nit we will never meet sadly for me -z

no
how's summer treating you?

post it faggot

Your the reason why Islam exists. Your the next and newest Isis recruit. When you hail Muhammad as your new profit he will personally come down and tell you that your just a worthless sand nigger and can't even fuck or fap to his own goats correctly.

Yup this shit was posted last year. Watch all these nerds eat this copy pasta

Fucking smart ass. Your bare Tits now.

You're a goddamn nigger

For those who want real sauce, this chick goes by gripgoddess, you kind find more of her through google, but she's pretty ugly without makeup

>This

yeah didn't think so

i'm sorry? i'm Canadian

the fuck are you on about m8 Ill fite u 1v1 rekt

muh nigga

see

If you really think this is a new thread, you're gay as shit and you should shit a cactus in reverse

>all these newfags happily eating up last year's pasta

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

I'm on mobile, and you were speaking to the wrong guy. Like I said, gripgoddess, I gave you sauce now you do some work

the men who predicted this awful congregation of summer faggotry

Bro youre giving my home a bad name. Please dont tell me youre from Dartmouth.

I seconed this

never thought i'd be this disappointed.

younow com/makenaaa07
its happening

/thread

you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation..I don't even know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish tbh, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this life will be on the path of failure. its just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think off when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fuckking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot onthe spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeabo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.?

Show your stinking vagina... Now you pale cunt!

ass spread or gtfo

God damn. You should come to/b and /soc more often.
Some seriously nice nipples and tits there op.

Was gonna just say really cute face and outfit at first but seen this wow.

just gtfo

Don't give us bad names by being rude.

Get em.
He's American you can tell.

suh dud

Kys

I had my doubts, still do, but now I have a boner, so that's good.

shit like this makes me want that gif where nobody read this shitty text

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Anybody got a tl;dr?

Super^kek

%triforce

What do you want, trap?

**bold**

tl;dr - you're ugly, stupid, but still outta user's league.

kek, I knew u couldn't be trusted.

kek, thanks user. I needed that, short attention span and all.

You fucking idiots shes fake, i saw this posted last year