Any of you faggots own one of these? I'm seriously considering buying one...

Any of you faggots own one of these? I'm seriously considering buying one. Are there any other male sex toys that are better than the Fleshlight? I'm not falling for the Tenga Flip meme so don't bother posting if that's what you're going to say

just buy some bread and lube and fuck it

What I use I place of that is a sandwich bag with out a seal on it and Vaseline. Stick it inbetween my mattresses and put a pillow on the floor for knee support and then I go to pound town feels good when you push down on the top mattress like a throbbing pussy. I highly recommend.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm not a poor NEET. I've got money to spend on this thing. Sorry, forgot I was posting on Sup Forums

I have one but barely use it really. The actual feeling is pretty nice but the clean up after makes it a hassle.

You'll fuck it relentlessly for a few days then kinda forget about it I think.

I have 4, They get addictive so far collection consists of Euphoria (Riley Reid) Barracuda Mini lotus and Heavenly

My GF bought me one as a joke. Then we broke up and I used it a lot. Feels like a pussy. Get it.

Had one. They are great but the maintenance is a pain. Before you use it you need to soak the insert in warm water to get a decent temperature otherwise it's like fucking a corpse. When your finished you need to wash the insert with warn water really well and leave it out to air dry.

That's why you need multiple sleeves, Bathtub faucet does a good job of rinsing the deposited semen and the fleshwash to sanitize, Fucking waste of money buying the fleshlight renewing powder it's a 10 dollar box of cornstarch

Clean up doesn't seem like a big deal to me

Thanks everybody for the input. Definitely gonna pick one up. Is there a best texture or are they all pretty good?

Tighter than your average pussy with added suction...Will definitely desensitize your dick

Depends, Look to see how you size up look for the one that's going to give you the most stimulation for your length.

Even more than years of masturbation already have?
I'm pretty much average size. I think I'm just gonna go for the wonder wave. I read a good review about that one.

get tinder or pure if ur not ugly and want to bang chicks.

or if you are desperate, just go on grindr and let guys suck ur dik. Heard a friend of mine even getting paid to get his dick sucked on there because hes chad as fuck and straight well straight enough.

depends, if you're looking for realism go mini-lotus, forbiden or swallow

if you want "interesting" sensations go for destroya, surge or pilot

Actually these will increase sensitivity as long as you don't fap and give your cock the death grip.

Started blowing bigger loads after getting these as well and I don't fap nearly as often maybe once every week or two i'll pound my light

dildo's is where it's at, here's mine

how many people in this thread are not overweight?
im just curious

Not i

I guess my BMI would say otherwise, but hey muscle ruins BMI

Says the biggest fatass in the thread

OP here. Not fat.

>just buy some bread and lube and fuck it

Stop or I'm going to actually end up fucking some bread.

It will give you an intense orgasm if you warm the sleeve and lube up, I suggest astroglide, the maintenance isn't as bad as people say it is.

w/e the fuk 6'0 175 is and hit the gym regularly. I don't have one, i just use tinder/pure.

holy shit i wrote like a retard but you get my point. dildos are the best

Went out for bread as soon as I saw that

Fucking my loaf right now

Like I said, I have money and can afford a quality product.
I sincerely wish I were gay, but I am not. Never taken anything up the butt either, but I know there's nothing inherently gay about that. If I were to get a dildo, it certainly wouldn't be shaped like a dick like that.

what so bad about cheap flesh lights like 50 $ ones

I don't understand your question

I have something similar. It's basically the same thing except it's designed to look like a can of soda. And it's an asshole. idk it was super cheap. Alternative, if poorfag, you could just do webm related.

>much, much smaller dating pool
>bullying
>people constantly trying to set you up with their gay friends
>people treating you differently after finding out
>losing friends
>homophobic family members, particularly parents
Literally why would you ever want to be gay?

I did it a few times completely destroyed all the loafs of bread in my house.

I started a meme by fucking bread, today is my day!

Because I have the ability to move to a gay area and fuck a bunch of gay men because I am an adult. Because I don't understand women and I don't particularly like very many of them.

this guy's got it

Baguette, torpedo, cibatta, sourdough, banana bread, CROISSANT

try the mexican bread bolio if your looking for more of a latin feel

or if you don't have lube you can use butter

poorfag here so i can't spend like 70 bucks on a fleshlight.
how good is the old pringles can with sponges trick?

I bought one of those rubber ones. It was like sasha grey themed or something. Was like twenty bucks.

The way they mailed it was actually pretty great. It was discreet on the credit card statement, too. Just came in a little box. Didn't show anything suggestive on it.

It felt amazing. It was made out of silicon, I think. I came fast the first time I used it.

Some of them have holes on the end so if you cum inside of it you can clean it easier. I always pulled out with mine though. Easier to clean it that way.

CLEAN the fucking thing after every time you use it too lol. Use a good water lube.

I stopped using it and threw it away when I moved. It would've been awkward if somebody came across it.

tinder is garbage. ive matched up with like ten chicks and not one who isnt a bot ever responds

why? that shape is great

Get a Tenga Flip. Much easier to clean, better made, easier to store. Doesn't look like a weird disembodied vagina.

I feel like I'd take exception to having something actually shaped like a dick in my ass. I understand that a dildo has to be phallic in order to be a dildo, but I feel like I'd feel weird about it being very realistic like that.

Not that I'm going to be buying a dildo anytime soon.

they feel like shit though

Really?

It won't feel like a real vagina.

>pulling out of a sex toy

>caring about the feelings of anything to stick your dick in
Get on my level plebasaurus rex

Neither does my hand

>I stopped using it and threw it away when I moved. It would've been awkward if somebody came across it.
>not letting your friends come across your fleshlight while you are using it
Do you even bro

Then just buy one, faggot ...

stupid ellipses poster

Just google home made fleshlight

Noob

yeah, its like really just rubbery and gross.
you ever touched a dolphin? imagine fucking dolphin skin. not fun.

There is no way that's not just a novelty item

>cheap everything
>literally poor-tier absolutely everything
>but buys like a $200 dragon dildo to post pictures on Sup Forums

this might be honestly the most pathetic thing i have ever seen on Sup Forums

its like youre some young teen who was so excited about all the "Sup Forums cred" you would get from your giant dragon dildo

I literally might go upstairs, grab some bread and try this and post results

good for you breadfucker

is that one of those walther PP clones?
how does it shoot?

Please do. I actually want to see how well it goes. I can't imagine it being at all pleasant

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

Why not just wear a condom then no cleaning

Yup that's what I did when I got mine. Went crazy for a couple days. Then just kinda drifted back to using my hand

lel, jelly motherfucker knows the price and all but cries

>wear a condom to fuck a sex toy

Jesus christ I might as well not use the thing at all. Why are all you basement dwellers so scared of a little cleaning?

Long as it's warmed and buttered you're good to go.

He's right. You should be embarrassed. You could have bought a decent monitor for that money. Hell, you could have gotten yourself a half decent graphics card

don't waste your money on fleshlights OP
buy an onahole, start with a venus

Tried it, it's shit and I got burns on my dick and it was easy too tight

well fuck

Not scared of cleaning it's just easier and feels just as good

Looks like the exact same shit to me for pretty much the same price. What makes it so special?

Also you get experience for when you never get laid

im pretty sure this same kid posted on Sup Forums today showing how he broke his $20 desk by punching it in rage. I recognize the $20 logitech speakers.

Fucking speakers and monitor combined to be worth $30 and he buys a $200 dragon dildo to post funny images on Sup Forums. Sad.

Is that why they're so popular in japan?

>feels just as good
How can anyone say this? Do you have to put lube inside the condom or something? Is that where I've been going wrong?

People still put condoms on buttplugs and dildos what's the difference

What would happen if you got one of those preludes condoms the put it on inside out?

*Prelubed fuck autocorrect

actually feels good and you don't need that big hard plastic shit to hold the fleshlight

go read the onahole general in /jp/ and the pastebin

.......you've never actually had a condom on your dick have you

I could tell you what the difference is, or maybe you'd be able to figure it out if you're clever.

please help

kek, probably

So you've used both and can say for sure that this onahole is definitely better?

Seriously how much do u get paid shilling for this thing?

You don't know how much im tempted to try this out

Good investment?

thanks for pointing me to your thread so i could report it

since you're spamming other threads, enjoy your perm ban!

It's like I'm really on Sup Forums

Kek

I would rate a fleshlight 7/10.

Pros:
Feels amazing
Use it anytime you want
Can improve stamina

Cons:
Cleaning it is an issue
You use it for the first week or so then it becomes a hassle

i guess so, i just love the way it looks and feels though. best toy that i have used and i've used like 5 + a few plugs and a lot of different objects

by far