I'm getting laid tonight, hbu

I'm getting laid tonight, hbu

the bitch is thick tho :(

but she gives good head.

that's like walking in to a lez bar and asking for a condom

Pussys pussy op, never forget

Nah but maybe tomorrow.

This

hahahhaha, im sorry bud. this one literally fell into my lap.

never forgetti, my dude

My girl did an egg donation for a friend, so no sex for two weeks. Bout to beat my dick like it owes me money.

Post a pic of her

the best of luck to you my friend

Fucked a chubby girl last night, was feeling a little bit bad before but the thing with chubby chicks is that they're really open to shit. Spank her a little, try anal, make her gag on ya cock,for the fact they're chubby they usually have a harder time getting laid so they don't miss the opportunity

Fuck I just want an impressive dick. 6 inches flaccid... 7 hard. Fuck genes, giving me a 2 inch flaccid dick and a 5 inch hard. Cruel joke.

im sorry bud, ive been doing that for the past couple months so i know how it feels

Have fun dude. I got laid last night, hit all 3 holes, good time had by all

trust me i know bud, im a grower and trust me it sucks, its goes from meh to eh, but i eat box and its nots too bad.

i dont really want to dude

thanks man, i just hope im as good as i was the first time, i had some help on that one ( rum and weed)

See, I hate eating box. I'm good at it because sex is mediocre and to make a girl orgasm takes a fucking 2 hour exercise routine I don't always finish, feel like I just put in a dvd of Insanity.
But the taste of mouthing a cunt stays, and my past gfs had all clean vaginas, they just all taste the same to me.

Gonna be that much better when I'm back in her guts. You best believe im getting some of that anus too when I guilt her about not being able to have sex for this long

Dead serious, just eat pussy until they beg for you to be inside of them. Waaaayyy easier to make them cum. I usually lick their clit drawing the alphabet with my tongue or other words. Make sure to use your thumb just above their clit to pull the hood back and expose it. I actually got that technique from the original American pie movie when I was a kid. It works.

Land whale confirmed
You fucking disgust Me faggot

I knew I recognised that wording hah

Haven't had female touch in years , I hope you get AID'S

Spent a long time discussing the difference between by fuck toys pussy versus my baby mommas today. Hopefully I'll be able to compare and contrast tonight when I fuck my baby momma

Sauce please