Any techniques on shaving your balls?

Any techniques on shaving your balls?
So far I'm just basically systematically tapping an electronic shaver close enough on individual hairs slightly off the skin of my nubblies.
There must be an easier way.
>pic related. Me.

Same here OP. I know my friend uses a straight razor, but fuck that.

Use a razor, like one might use to shave their face. You don't even need to use shaving cream-just get them cold and the skin will tighten up revealing more of the hair and will be too tough to get cut unless you deliberately pull the razor sideways instead of up/down.

My dad shaves my balls for me OP, try that.

Dry shave with 4+ blade razor. Pratty easy, OP.

>Not just using a regular razor in the shower

It's not really that hard, pull the skin tout and shave. I've been shaving my balls every day for 6 years and I've never ever cut myself.

this is what i do. never cut my balls one. use cold water to make them shrivel up a bit and just use a regular razor (i use a shitty bic razor)

>Straight razor
>homemade vasectomy

Like this but a little lower

My thoughts exactly. It may work for my friend, but he is fucking insane.

Nut sacks must be like mega skin because i use a face razor on my balls and never cut them either. Just hope in shower with luke warm water on and shave em slowly.

Some of it may be that you're both consciously and unconsciously being more careful with them than you are with your face-plus there's less mirror distortion as far as left/right goes.
Is OP going to show the after results?

Bump

I just use a regular face razor in the shower. You have to make sure to clean it with rubbing alcohol if it isn't clean, or you will get crazy razor bumps. You also need to do it often to keep it from growing back. There's a point when it's growing back when it gets thicker, and it starts itching like crazy. If you keep shaving before that point it will never bother you.

Anyone here looked into having it lazered off permanently?

Get in the shower with dry balls and turn the shower on hot.... Let it steam your sack and the hairs will stick up... Shave softly and you don't even need cream.

That must've hurt like a bitch.

>5-blade razor
>shampoo
>rub dick and balls til suds
>shave with the grain
>shave against the grain
>basically scratch your crotch with the blade
>dont be a pussy bitch

>inb4 enjoy your buts and irritation
never had them

>take hairspray
>take lighter
>burn the hair away using above

10/10 works everytime

I just use pic related carefully while in shower.

First time after shwaing the skin might bleed a little from the parts hair used to be. It doesn't hurt but it itches. After a couple of time doing this shaving process the skin will get used to it.

But before you try this I hope you know how to safe in general.

Gellett makes his small electric razor thats good for trimming the hedge, them you can swap to a guarded razor to get the stubs.

I honestly think it's easiest with a regular razor in the bathtub. Warm water and your ballsac loose. I don't even use shaving cream. Just take your time, pull the tight enough to have a flat area to shave with the razor. Direction doesn't matter, up, down, whatever. Underwater, above water, doesn't matter. Just pull flat and shave a little, then more to another area.

just use a really good razor in the shower and stretch your sack.

I use a shaver called a body groomer. It's an electric razor that I can shave my balls or ass with no problem. Close shave, super soft blade. Never leaver burn. I think it's norelco body groomer

No oh no

That's what I do. I've been doing it for 20 years and I've never even got razor burn, much less a cut

Get a ladies leg/armpit razor. Has that smoothing lotion pad on them. A dash of conditioner and go slow.

Nah you have to stretch out the skin and use shaving cream with a normal razor, I use disposables, just lay on your back in the bath tub with hot water and shave them like youre shaving your face. Haven't cut my balls like this ever.

Gore and other shit doesn't effect me but this shit is super effective

Use Emla an topical anestheic and then wax

Yeah, circumcision on the hole is a pretty brutal affair-especially when subjected onto infants who have no choice in the matter.

What's best way to shave gooch and ass crack? Hardest place for me

wanna ask. same problem here. we got normal razor for face and razor for bath (special parts) but they are too cheap and just good for armpits and I really dont want to use my face razor to shave my balls mate..

Buying new good razor or what?

Anyone you use for your face should be just fine for your sack-it's tougher than you think; ironically your arm-pits are the most sensitive skin area out of the three because of all the sweat glands in the area and how dense the hair follicles are.

Do you really think this is what a circumcision is? Mother of god that would be horrible