comfy thread, no shitposting allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

theaihl.com/leagues/front_pageAIHL.cfm?clientID=3856&leagueID=11464
youtu.be/lEh55I5PTRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Canada

First for Stamkos signs in the KHL.

Stamkos is not going to the laffs.

>mfw the las vegas flamingos win the cup before the >rags make the playoffs again

Remember when tranpa gay "fans" thought stamkos was staying because he said he wanted to stay?
Remember when tranpa gay "fans" posted here?

>matthews
>stamcock
>laffs dynasty incoming
>league on suicide watch
I remember user, I remember

He probably does, but he knows Stevie Y isn't stupid enough to give him anywhere near what he thinks he's worth.

What's he saying?

But he is stupid enough to let him go for absolutely nothing

Maybe he would have been worth near what he wanted if he didn't get blood clots and die in the post season. He made the right decision at the time but since stammer died he ended up losing.

Go Debbies be comfy.

who >\rags\ here

>so Jesse, I hear that you like memes

theaihl.com/leagues/front_pageAIHL.cfm?clientID=3856&leagueID=11464

>tfw 4 more days until based aussie hockey comes back

>implying I am not waiting for the bolts to suck ass again so I can buy a half season plan for less than $300

fuck you pablo

I love you Canada.

>Pregnant poster

is there a vegas sandwich?

>dat attendance
kek

It'll be better next year, I guarantee it

It will be better next year because the cats will be in Quebec next year.

Better be or else an angry group of frogs are coming down there and moving the team to Quebec.

It better be, or else you'll lose them for good and have to become a Bolts fan.

>mfw they bussed in 15k cubans who paid $1 a ticket to fill up opening night

>gaybeck
Literally never going to happen

I pray that Bettman puts another team in the league before Quebec even gets the chance to apply again. Frog tears make me cum.

As Leafs fan I hope this is the case

youtu.be/lEh55I5PTRs

>Le meat and potatoes man deserved the Norris

Downvote

Il va se passer, peu importe ce que dit le Juif.

I would agree. As Stamkos is older and is in a win now mode, while the Leafs are not in a win now mode.

It seems like Hamilton or someplace would be a better spot for a team than QC. You dont want to split the frog fandom

Nothing to do with that from my perspective

His injuries and health having taken a toll on him and so not only will his albatross contract not be worth it, it will cause cap problems when we have to re-sign all our young players

>It seems like Hamilton or someplace would be a better spot for a team than QC. You dont want to split the frog fandom

It really wouldn't be

The Hamilton meme is laughable and needs to die

>hamilton
>better spot
They can barely support an OHL team much less an NHL team.

Are any of the oilers draft picks decent. I might kill myself if the Condors miss the playoffs 3 years in a row

Hanilton is too good of a city to waste time with teen hockey. the CHL is an insult and nothing less than the N will be acceptable

I agree with that fully. It's best to keep a bunch of young players under contract, then spend the money on an older player with health problems.

>Hanilton is too good of a city to waste time with teen hockey

Oh, you're talking about another city and not the shit heap that is Hamilton, Ontario. Makes sense.

>hamilton need an NHL team waaaaah
Laughs and Sabre's won't allow a team there anyways because of turf shit so fuck off.

Canada doesn't need more teams. They struggle enough as is.
Give Utah or Nebraska a team

>Struggle

The Pacific Northwest is a gaping asshole of a market with great potential to be a hockey hotbed

It's like the equivalent of the NFL not having a team in fucking LA all those years

Portland and Seattle really need teams, fuck em but there's so much money to be had there
>Seattle has 3 big 5 teams
>Portland has 2 big 5 teams
They'd be pretty unrivaled. Portland is pretty white still which means hockey won't need to compete as much with the blazers

Benson will either be good or complete shit. The rest probably won't spend much time on the farm

I don't have the info on hand but someone once posted the demographics of the average NHL fan and it fit Seattle to a tee

Give Seattle a team so the fucking Canucks fans have someone else to rage at besides whoever most recently beat them in the playoffs.

fuck you, salil sawarim

>his team doesn't have a autistic idiot svaunt, who's about to build a dynasty

Dog bless

>mfw the Hongcouver Cantcucks will never EVER win a cup

CHAYKA?

When this guy has his name on the cup .

>fuck you at ovi ???

This is gold

i preten corn on de cob is a benis :DDDD

Comfy Jons

i preten corn on de cob is a benis :DDDD

>67 bucks

I can buy at least 20,9374 pizzas for that money

>mfw the Flyers win the cup

Will Sweeney, the absolute madman, offer sheet Trouba?

Whats habbenings here :Dd

Binlan :D

>Lucic might play for Edmonton...
WHY?!?!?!

Will Edmonton allow 300 goals next season?

>Gudbranson asking for 5.5M a year

Bravo Benning
That trade for le fights but can't score or defend man looks funnier every day

Well how much would you pay for a 2nd pairing defenseman? I agree he ain't worth 5.5 but a defenseman like him could easily get 4.5 MAYBE 5. I would offer him 4.75 and nothing more.

>2nd pairing defenseman?
Not a very good one when he's put into that role

I fully expect Benning to give him and extra 500k. 2M for skill, 2M for meat and taters, and 2M for being a future captain material according to Don Cherry.

>tfw nobody wants to pay you monies

Such a wasted talent

I like this theme

>Blue Jackets have told teams they're willing to retain salary in order to dump guys. Desperate to shed money. Hartnell, Tyutin, Boll etc.

p-p-please help

>Lundpads has more holes than ops mom in fishnets

But I thought the 5th liners here on /hoc/ were saying how awesome and moveable those contracts were

>sign Scott Hartnell
>be surprised when it doesn't work out well

>yfwtbswtsc

Then you should try this one

>Kekäläinen signs Jones to 6x5.4M

He was just memeing with the bad desicions.

just came here to acknowledge he did something right for once

>go in sports forum
>le funny game of thrones references everywhere

Holy shit that is an amazing deal for the jackets. He could have easily gotten 6 a year.

Jesus christ, how horrifying. I didn't realize how many goals were literally his fault. That was like one every other game.

I was reading an article where they talked about somebody using the k word and it took me forever to realize they meant kike. Is calling a black person black the new b word too?

Thats a pretty good deal, Jarmo done with memes???

You're a fucking moron if you think the word black and kike are of same meaning.

neither of them are bad words you faggot stop getting upset at everything

I am going on a two day trip to Hartford, what are the chances I find a Hartford whalers jersey in a thriftstore?

>"""""defenseman"""""""

Probably 0/10 because I doubt you'll even go in a thrift store when you're there.

Y

Northern Finland

>Finns
>white

Like I said youre a fucking moron. The words are vastly different. I don't give a shit if you use them because I do as well. But to think they're the same is pretty ignorant.

Seth Jones signed for 6 years at 5.4m each.

there's some kind modified ntc for his last 2 years. idfk

gg J-Kek
g fucking g

I'm pretty sure if you go around calling black people black they'll act like you just called them a nigger

Jarmo knows better than to draft Finnish busts.