My fucking mother left me stranded at an airport for 3 fucking hours on christmas day cause she got too busy drinking...

>my fucking mother left me stranded at an airport for 3 fucking hours on christmas day cause she got too busy drinking wine with her friends and forgot to pick me up
>I literally only just got home cause I fucking walked

merry christmas Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

flights.ryanair.com/de-de/fluege-nach-london
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck australia

Omg what a horrible experience, walking

cool dude,

You don't need that cunt op you have us

Merry Christmas faggot

Why didn't you take a train or taxi btw? Have you tried calling someone else?

you literally did not walk home from the fucking airport try again buddy

Because she lives out in the country and the airport is literally a strip of dirt in the middle of fucking nowhere

Calling? No service lad

Why don't you stop talking to her if she's being such a bitch then?

Because then I'll have to justify my reasons to the rest of the family, who see her as a saint only cause they haven't had to put up with her shit for 24 years

I tell you, single mothers are the fucking worst

I think it's better and healthier for you to cut off contact with your family if you've exhausted all other options then.

If your family is holding you back and only causing you discomfort then there is no reason to keep communication with them.

At least you got to fly

>itt
>talking to pasta

Move to Melbourne and start selling ice

don't you have taxis there?

Where'd ya live famalam or where is this aerodocking station in question located?

KEVIN!!

This, I can't even afford airline tickets, CHECK your privlage OP.

I thought you liked walkabouts in Australia.

Op if you come to malta i will send you hugs and friendship
Its v nice and warm all year round just like australia

That's not a privilege, that's your inferiority.

not OP but gib address

you can't afford 9,99€? lawl

If someone offers you airline tickets for 9,99€ it's a scam.

>cant afford airline tickets when they cost 8yuro from sweden to poland
epig

flights.ryanair.com/de-de/fluege-nach-london

ryanair is a scam?

Bullshit, that's less expensive than a train ticket WITHIN Germany (19€+). It's a scam.

Yeah it is, they advertise them as cheap but as soon as you actually go through with it they add on extra costs throughout the booking process.

bullshit, under 26 tickets within sweden for SAS are like minimum 400 SEK which is as cheap as it gets

Norwegian from Arlanda to Warsaw would probably be 2000 SEK minimum

>as soon as you actually go through with it they add on extra costs throughout the booking process.

not really. you don't need to pay any extra fees unless you want more luggage, choose your own seat, get insurance in case you miss the flight etc.

I've flown from Paris to Pisa for 12€. A meal in a Parisian restaurant costs more.

I live a few minutes away from the airport, if ur ever coming here ill buy you mcdonalds and leave it somewhere safe

lmao

HAHAHHAHAHAH
holy shit do you buy your tickets on the day before you fly or what, you have to search a couple months before hand and for a good few hours to find them
they exist and if you paid 2000sek for something thats 1h/2h away youre wasting money

Yeah but the default luggage thing they give you is unrealistically small so you have to buy extra luggage space if you're staying for longer than a day. Plus other things of that nature, "options" that aren't really optional in a realistic situation so you have to book them.

Fucking manchild what do you expect. She's probably drinking to forget about how her sons a failure

..Kevin?

You got lucky, this doesn't count.

Son, have you booked any sort of flight in the last five years? Ryanair gives you 10kgs plus a small bag with no weight limitations to take on the plane. Lufthansa gives you 8kgs, that's it.

Cabin sized luggage is more than enough for a trip that lasts a week. And if it's longer you can just wash your clothes.

>Son, have you booked any sort of flight in the last five years?
No, because I couldn't afford it.

>Ryanair gives you 10kgs plus a small bag with no weight limitations to take on the plane.
Sounds good.

>can't afford a flight
>Germany

Yeah, because I fly more than the rest of this thread combined often with less than a weeks notice.