youtube.com/watch?v=virAFchTgMw
youtube.com/watch?v=h8iC1Yf6h84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Island

the semis will be iceland vs italy famm

>Germany beating the curse
>shiggy diggy doo

Don't count out Italy.

In the case of a France - Germany encounter, Germany would probably be favored, as they're tactically better rounded.

got it

germany will NEVER beat italy

What are the odds on the Germany game? I want to put some money on Italy if the Germany's the favorite

Italy has a chance, but they need to step up their game. Against Spain they parked the bus hard on the 2nd half, it worked, mostly because Buffon is GOAT, but they can't pull that shit off against Germany

No, it worked because they have by far the best defence in the tourney

I actually think that the betting sites have Germany as the favourite, so yeah, go ahead.

If Italy can shut down Belgium's offense, I don't think Germany can pull it off desu

iceland la

It worked because Spain is shit and because Buffon is great.

Germany would have put a couple past them. The curse will be broken, the gap in talent is simply too fucking big.

you can laugh but if you look at every time germany faced italy , they lost and this iceland team could easly beat france

>implying no Iceland x Italy

but >we only did it for around 15 mins, mostly because our players were tired as FUCK (see giaccherini and eder)
also >we trust our defense very much, it's hard to get through barzagli, bonucci and chiello. It could work against germany

French should be in the CAF Cup of Nations

>USA plays copa
kek

Germany because Boateng will stop Griezmann.

>implying Belgium's offense is anyhow good

when will people finally stop overrating Lelgium?

>what is hazard what is mertens what is debruyne

Italy's defense is very good as always, but I don't know if they can mount any attack against the Germans
I think Germany eventually breaks Italy's line and wins 1-0

Italy

When we shut them down

>Germany against the host nation in a semi-final

But Portugal isn't facing Belgium in this Euro.

your doubt only makes us stronger

Since when did the Euros have losers' semis?

France

they'll beat Wales on penalties
unless you're implying Polen will take us out, in which case lmao

Pls singapoor, stop it

this

Poland vs Belgium will be the semi

It's just banter lad, we all know you're going to semen slurp your way to a 0-0 draw AET and win on penalties.

France 1:5 Germany
No way France can win. They are not even a team.

We are not Englel, before thinking about Germany we have to deal with Iceland. First thing first.

we

uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2371145.html

HAHAHA. Walk the talk Hans.

last time we met we won 2-0 and a 19 years old kid steamrolled your defense.
during the world cup you hardly managed to score a goal, you can thanks Varane who helped you.

I really hope Italy will humiliate your arrogant ass.

MFW my race feeds on underestimation

Don't leak our secrets, brother

reminder that france has to face this team:
youtube.com/watch?v=PVq0MrmezpI

THis

wow its so original

youtube.com/watch?v=_uQSnE23o-0

We weren't the first, but we've done it for so long it's basically ours

You mean Island vs Italy?

title of the picture... I don't get it

Let me guess, you have seen the movie 300 and got the idea to make it?

youtube.com/watch?v=virAFchTgMw

Apparently it's a documentary about a nog, jew, and mud on how they turned Paris into the shithole it is.

Its a movie, if you want to watch kikes and nigs just turn on your TV when your government talks.

I've never seen it actually. But I meant the chant just fits the Icelandic aesthetic. With our viking image and stuff like that.

>azard

>Germany beating Italy

Not going to happen.

Germany's a better team because of their midfield no doubt, but Belgiums attack is fucking nasty. Germany gets more goals by capitalizing on the defense's mistakes than by overpowering it, which is why Italy is a particularly bad matchup for them

No this chant came from an Icelandic club called Stjarnan who took it from a Scottish team called Motherwell Bios
youtube.com/watch?v=h8iC1Yf6h84

Both Italy and Germany are going to beat France (protip, is going to be Italy).

Does anyone have the photo of the Iceland fan holding up the "Brexit 2.0" sign after they kicked out England?

>Implying Iceland isn't going to BTFO of tsunaldo in the final

EH PU70

fuckin hell this is the year iceland does it

leicester city
cleveland cavaliers
now iceland?

Iceland

> as art

Too bad you are so clever but as a Mexican you don't have the money to bet on that.

>Germany beating Italy

>no De Rossi and Motta
Sturaro then? He's not all that great though. But then again, running a lot and letting the coach think for you is more important in Conte's system. Not that 2 better players had any problem with that.

You can lift the curse this time.

True. Germany has never ever beaten Brazil at a tournament, but last time they met, this curse was broken.

>ever discounting Iceland

When will you ever learn?

Trips of truth.

If deRossi plays Germany is done.

Hans, not even trying to jinx it here, you really have the power to break the curse this time.

Italy.

Plus no European winner in Sudamerica.

>Germany gets more goals by capitalizing on the defense's mistakes than by overpowering it,

See Bra7-1.

Suck my dick bro

Trips confirm the curse will never be lifted. Italy wins.

They just don't make strikers like they used too. Now Germany has >Goetze instead of Klose. It's the only position that regressed compared to 2014in their team though. So yeah, scoring might be pretty difficult. I think it all depends in Sturaro's performance (and having Sturaro instead of DDR means full on nobrainball).

>1.63m – Lorenzo Insigne (Italy, FW)
>1.65m – Jamie Ward (Northern Ireland, MF)
>1.67m – Pedro Rodríguez (Spain, FW)

I hereby proclaim thy king of all manlets

The number of mistakes the Brazil defence made was atrocious.

There was no defense at all, the Germans might as well have been playing against an empty field

German midfield might break Italy's backline.

You guys are better than us. I realize that. Everyone here realizes that. But to say our offense isn't good at all when we have people like KDB is just ignoring the facts.

We are not overrated. If anything we are underrated on Sup Forums. We'll make it to the finals and then we'll lose to Germany and end second. Mark my words.

>Germany
Just curious, what makes you so sure that they'll beat Italy and the winner between France and Iceland?

Not sure, just my best guess.

Then how confident are you in beating those 3?

If a frenchman calls someone arrogant, is he being humble?

Italy would beat us. France and Iceland we would beat.

I see, thanks.

Germany and Brazil played 1(ONE) major tournament match before 7-1.
There was no curse.