This is better than Channel Orange

This is better than Channel Orange.

i know

Literally no one is arguing this.

no

I find them to be equal but i listen to Channel Orange a lot more for some reason

So when are you gonna start posting opinions and not facts

you're absolutely right

Samefags!

true patrician

Channel Orange contain other vibes. Frank is really making topical pop music. When CO was recorded, it was top-notch. But times go on and this is what like 2016 r'n'b should be. If Frank will stay as passionate as he is now, new album will outshine Blond.

I love how despite spending years working on this album, the 17 tracks all seem to take place at the same time: during the last couple of days of summer.

Despite how huge Frank got since the release of CO, this album is still so incredibly grounded and definitely connects with me on a more personal level than any of his other releases. I think the whole thing perfectly incapsulates what a quarter life crisis feels like today.

And I love how the instrumentation throughout the whole thing is so reserved yet songs like Self Control and Futura Free just reach these huge emotional peaks beyond anything on Channel Orange.

My favourite album from this year.

ya right this album is gay as fuck

>rekt

Pink & white is the only decent song.

holy fuck btfo

Hands down

>13 posts
>10 posters
doubt it

t. I've never been in a meaningful relationship

basically worst song on the album.
channel orange is better, but only by a hair.
there's too much normie-core lyrical content in blonde, which puts me off greatly.

Agreed. Frank Ocean is one of the most talented song and albumwriters of the 2010's. There is no other artist that manages to capture the essence of human relations and relationships during the information age as well as he does. His lyrics are fairly straightforward and yet they manage to carry immense meaning. I already anticipate his future work.

The thought that Frank hasn't peaked yet makes me happy. I hope he achieves his full potential.