Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to mcdonald if you live in the northern part of california

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to mcdonald if you live in the northern part of california.

happening thread will be posted tomorrow mourning

so long faggots

You won't beat Omars high score faggot

Just dont come to orgon so i'll be fine

What he said faggot,also no balls fucking do it.

ayy lmao

hello fox news

The truth really was out there. Huh

Pls don't do it

Faggot

Kill your self faggot

all the stuff you could be doing with life and you choose this

kill yourself

Use something other than an AR15... just use a knife or some shit.

OP won't do it, I'll be posting my nuggies in tomorrow's thread

"The northern part of california"
That's a pretty massive area dude. Either way, have some JB.

I Seconded this

Sup Forumsism a religion in which you value the opinions and thoughts of strangers online rather than real people in your life.
Sup Forumsists also try to resamble their god the all knowing and powerful "Alpha".
when all fail they kill themselves with others after making threats to do so on Sup Forums the birth place of their religion.

had there been no internet their death could have been avoided because they would be forced to have lives. but in this century they had no chance.

Please do it in the name of christ.

SAGE
A
G
E
this image was posted too many times stop posting this fag

Dont do it op, u cool

Sup Forums is not a religion, it is nihilism. In the grand scheme of things none of this matters so do anything you want faggot!

someone send a fag alert to mcdonalds

>implying all kinds of implications

OP please give a county, so we can at least know which McDonalds are safe

thank you for explaining it to me faggotor.
it's called irony look it up.

Why are you eating at McDonalds in thr first place? OP is just going to go whaling for the day we could use less fat fucks in this world.

When you do decide to kill yourself do it by biting on a live grenade!

i mean mcdonalds is cancer but why mcdonalds

>Oblivion character creator

Probbably an employeee that hates his life

>owns COD BO2 shirt
>appearance
I get a similar vibe...

>going to McDonald's
>ever
Don't need your warning OP wasn't planning on going to McDonalds ever

Bumping for potential.

9fag detected

Thanks, but it be enough?

Let's hope so. I tired of seeing innocent people die.

what time is mourning?

Is the bay area north? Or is OP talking about like "Humbolt" North?

>>being this fucking new

About 20 after 4am

She's so cute

Even then, which one in Humboldt? Srsly. There's two in Eureka alone.

Also, hello, fellow Humboldt Sup Forumsro.

and the ugly people losers pretend there ugly so dont look pathatic and ugly but is smart and ugly
so who wants to be around the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers that smell like shit and is ugly and cock block everybody and is ugly and smell like dog poo like beyonce
like reddit and the ugly people losers that get rejected by the popular people and is ugly and act different when hurt the popular people with a trap or different traps cause the ugly people losers is lame and ugly and too ugly to hurt popular people with looks and smell like dog poo like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers
and the ugly people losers has lie about not being ugly or not smell like dog shit in movies or music
so fuck the ugly people losers that is ugly and still act gay and powerful but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly on facebook and tv and the ugly people losers has loser friends on face book and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and people only pretend to be nice to the ugly people losers cause outnumber the popular people and everybody but the ugly people losers got rejected by the popular people and the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers and reddit that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly on tv and music
and the ugly people losers kill popular people like biggie smalls and other popular actors the ugly way cause the popular actors thought the ugly people losers is ugly like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and smart and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly
thats why fuck the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly on movies or facebook
the white guys hurt different races in usa the ugly way like britney murphy and bruce lee

I already know imma be disappointed

Seriously this... use an organic cucumber or something. Snap them with a wet towel, that'll learn em.

>innocent people
"There is no such thing as innocence. Only degrees of guilt."

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Hey I have that photo too!

Some of you guys are fat. Dont go to macdonalds

Im surprised none of these fags have seen this photo before, I see it all the time and I'm a newfag.

Don't use a gun.

You only leave us with fucking issues with liberal degenerates.