youtu.be/qIddFRK8ll0
youtube.com/watch?v=E-P2qL3qkzk
vocaroo.com/i/s1iuEy1gqY0G
youtube.com/watch?v=KAFjAhbi5xY
youtube.com/watch?v=UAiVmy66GBk
youtube.com/watch?v=NVPJVD-o_b4
youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Everything Everything - Hapsburg lippp (whole album actually)
>Content with life

>atrocity exhibition
>trying to recreate the best high i had 2 days ago, but pretty sad

bless

>bless

don't do that

The chillest I've felt in months

>self-hatred and feeling fed up with everything in my boring life

>Yes - And You And I

>Just woke up, talked to a bunch of friends last night, gonna see some today. Feel good but sorta bored.

>Perturbator - Sexualizer

>came so close to losing the v-card (or at least hooking up with a girl for the first time) this weekend but i got way too high instead and forgot the chicks name and fucked myself up and i feel like shit but overall life is still good. trust no thotties r-right?

>aphex twin - xtal
>listening on a bare apartment floor next to my mattress and laptop. haven't spoken to another person in five months.

I feel really sad and angry and don't know why.

>silence
>pissed because I forgot to bring my headphones to work

):

>Santana - Black Magic Woman
>Even though I have accomplished several things lately, I feel very small but not in a bad way

>Simoon
>drinking tea and feeling comfy as fuck

>some vapourwave shit
>realising I just wasted a year of my life writing my thesis on a field I don't give a shit about anymore for a slave driver supervisor whose willing to trample over his students as long as the papers keep getting published.
>I don't want to keep studying but don't want to find a job either and will probably be spending another summer in my room on Sup Forums everyday
>tfw 21 and still no gf.
>I can't do another sixty years of this shit

another opportunity will present itself. you'll be right

>shostakovich symphony no. 5 in d minor
>idk, im ok (i think). i dont really know how i feel most of the time, i only notice when im sad because i can't really ignore that stupid feeling

very sick

but other than that i'm consistently anxious yet holding up in general

youtube.com/watch?v=tVz19M9JoRA

Hell of a Life - Kanye

Pretty damn good

jack?

>Tatsuro Yamashita - Futari
I saw a qt, but she was walking to fucking fast for me to look at her, contemplate making a move, then not making it and regretting it all day. So pretty good so far.

>A Great Big Pile of Leaves

Constantly feeling tired. I want to cry and scream or kill myself when I have to rip myself from bed to go to work. Not feeling motivated to continue studying guitar. Don't want to save to pay rent and bills. Wondering why I've always been so eager to throw away a good life, why I can't be content.

yeah yeah i know it just fucking sucks being a kv man.

>Vektroid - Spirited Child
>I dunno, not great.

>Meet the Light Child - Animal Collective
>"this is a good song"

>music: the antlers - two
>feels: ; _ ;

>laid in bed with headphones on trying to dissect each layer of instruments whilst feeling inspired to make something as unique as this album

Nice bub treeps

>Oingo Boingo - On the Outside
Made an appointment to get help on which classes to pick for next semester, but got shown up and wasted about an hour. Oh well, I rescheduled so it should be fine. Hope classes don't fill too quick though.

i'm just so sick of being a kv.

what am i doing wrong man?

>Immortal - Circling Above in Time Before Time

>Discomfort, stress, frustration, unhappy wth life, perception feels clouded, hard to put this feeling into words. everything is numb, slowly turning into a constant discomfort, slowly becoming less and less bearable

>Metallica: Atlas, Rise! (Official Music Video)
>wanna take a shit, but not going to since I have a feeling it will be all liquid

>youtube.com/watch?v=DIrA2uL9hFU
>horny

how old are you?

this is my post although im not a virgin, every person ive hooked up with has only been for a couple of times max, and ive never had a girlfriend for longer than two weeks. im not even bad looking, i dont understand, it feels like a curse. what's your story?

>Late Registration
>pic related

>youtu.be/qIddFRK8ll0
> The awful feeling of not knowing what to do with life.

Do something outrageous, try wearing make-up.

Jack doesn't go on here

Y'all Boots Hats - Glocca Mora

Cruising. Everything is great right now.

>mfw

Patti Austin - Soar Me Like An Eagle Flies
feel thirsty even though I keep drinking water

>Everyone asked about you
>Missing qt I haven't seen in ages

youtube.com/watch?v=E-P2qL3qkzk

accomplished

>Sorority Noise - Joy, Departed

>Confused as hell. I started doing drugs again over the summer after sobering up over a year ago. Met a religiously straight edge girl at a party and now we're both falling for each other. She'd kick my ass if she knew I was doing drugs again and it would break her heart. Why can't I just have both?

>Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine album
>Trying to shit

He who conquers the left side conquers the world chief!

Tell her you want to stop and ask her to help you get clean? If she's into you it'd probably make you closer

Does anyone know what song is this? It's a rock song from the 80s...I heard a car passing by playing it and I can't take it out of my head.

vocaroo.com/i/s1iuEy1gqY0G

this is the refrain

The thing is that I want to keep seeing her, but I want to keep smoking weed.

Get your priorities straight, are you some kind of manchild? I may be biased because weed feels fucking retarded to me.

>no music atm
Getting real sad at seeing my musical idols all fell for the media's lib-lies for hillary

What are some good redpilled musicians Sup Forums?

Oddly enough I have my game tight. I work a full time job, and live outside my parents house. The only time I do smoke is actually before bed. Weed is way better than drinking to me. I was drinking myself to death with like no control. But weed I can walk away from. Even going like 2 or 3 weeks or in my case over a year and a half without doing anything. It doesn't make me miss work and has no bearing on anything other than helping me sleep.

>Jackson C. Frank - s/t

>vague hope, comfy

>weed I can walk away from
Then just let it rest for the next weeks and start talking with the girl, figure out later how to coordinate your relationship with possible drug use. You don't have to be a fool to be cool, FLCL-kun.

>Ariel Pink - Dayzed inn Daydreams

>Existential crisis

>Underworld - Dubnobasswithmyheadman
>tfw nothing good has happened since Azumanga ended

I feel nothing

>OM - Bhima's Theme

>I wish I was dead. Life's been shit since forever and I can't even do simple things. I feel genuinely retarded. I'm a failure.

What's in my head? by Fuzz

Feeling ambivalent.

>White Reaper Does It Again
>I had a legendarily awful week last week, and I'm hopeful that this week will be better, but my optimism is running thin

youtube.com/watch?v=KAFjAhbi5xY
Fucking amazing instrumental to this

youtube.com/watch?v=UAiVmy66GBk
>Preparing for my suicide

>Brave Shores - Never Come Down
>Happier and more hopeful that I've ever been in my adult life

I need more upbeat, happy music to dance to in order to fully celebrate the entirety of this year.

Any suggestions?

>pic related
>saw an absolute 10/10 would wife cutie at the bus and I've been thinking about her the whole evening

>Slowdive - Souvlaki
>Can't stop listening to it, pretty sad. Idk.

>Trying to recreate the best high
Been there, it really sucks

Tom Waits-Nighthawk Postcards (From Easy Street)
Just came back from a friend still kinda buzzed and feeling groovy baby

don't do it, you have a good taste friend

>Paul Pena

youtube.com/watch?v=NVPJVD-o_b4

>Pretty groovy. Tripped on my cat and fell down a flight of stairs and fucked up my lumbar. Eating pain pills and drinking novelty sodas.

Find something that satisfies you, even if it's superficial do that. later maybe find something less superficial but satisfying none of the less. Keep doing that till you find a way to be satisfied without superficiality.

Earthless kicks ass, I'm glad to see them be posted here more often.
I almost sank into a comfy coma last night, first acid trip and I wore two hoodies at the same time my man. Highly recommended

Underrated. Yeah hold that off as long as you can. When I get that feeling I feel scared to poop

Kasabian - Eez-eh

Gets me pumped

>mfw I'm still holding it off

Sub Focus - Timewarp

Feeling better than earlier today, 5 hour energy gives me a noticeable boost and makes me a little more happier, odd but I'm not complaining.
On a six day stretch at work, day one is almost done. Trying not to think about it.

B U M P

>tfw no gf
>tfw cold
>tfw hungry but no healthy snacks
Snowing

>Aphex Twin - 4

The other night I lost my virginity to my friend after a concert. I've also been crushing on a different friend for a while, but she doesn't return the feelings. Meanwhile the friend I lost my virginity to has been hinting that she wants to date me, which is something I've always wanted (was kissless virgin before that). But I also want to at least maybe fuck the friend I've been crushing on. I don't know what to do. Help me, bros, please.

Cheking out the new Tribe song
Current feel uncertainty I want this year to end.

im feeling you user

aw yeah nigga, these guys kick ass

>tfw unable to do anything
It's literally too much effort to even watch tv or play video games, so I just alternate between 3 websites for 9 hours daily and go to work sometimes. I wish I could be productive and accomplish pretty much anything. I know most people would kill to have the kind of spare time I have.

>A Saucerful of Secrets
>A little annoyed, procrastinating because I have a lot of stuff to do soon

you're an asshole

Sunshine Recorder - boards of Canada

Swear to everything the old world of trees and no people was calling to me today. Felt like the world had a soul.

>connie converse-how sad, how lovely
>incredibly lonely, sober from pill abuse, vicariously living through memes & books

motion picture soundtrack
depressed as shit

been in this position for going on seven years now minus having a job to go to so at least you have something "to do". i honest to god sometimes finding myself stood in front of my computer chair trying to will myself into putting the effort into actually sitting down.

I think I'm genuinely in love with this girl. I've had feelings for her for over a year, and we've hung out one on one a few times, but I have no idea how to escalate things physically or tell her how I really feel. I want to make any sort of move soon because it's tearing me up, but I don't know how. Listening to pic related and being frustrated.

Wild Life - Life of Pause has been my soundtrack for when I don't want to listen to depressing shit. Glad to hear you're happy.
>vicariously living through memes & books
I know that feel

youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
> Depressed. Feel like I'm failure in nearly all aspects of life. Tired of pretending everything is fine.

Don't be selfish, follow your heart.
In other words, get with the girl who likes you

I've only been like this for about 6 months and it's been an indifferent sort-of hell. I'm really afraid that this won't go away. What would you tell yourself 7 years ago user?