Should I do it?

Should I do it?

Time stamp

I was gonna say no but since you didn't get quads go right ahead.

Do it sir

No, go get a hobby instead. Think of all the people yoy would hurt.

I remember seeing this picture 923478927 years ago but nice try OP

na

death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem Sup Forumsro, dont give up.

Sweet timestamp that proves nothing.

Get high off scented markers first.

I mean if you really really want to

Or....do something batshit insane. Hike to south america. Burn down a building. Go absolutely nuts. You have nothing to lose right?

if you wanna die then yes, if you turn the knob you're gonna for sure be dead

Well...no

Take a coat, you don't need to kill yourself we have to America Make Great Again

He would hurt me if he would not

All of you newfags not realizing that that picture is from a really long time ago, OP confirmed faggot.

>different tubing
nice fake time stamp fag
kys.

Do it OP.

We all die someday, and life is obviously shit for you. At least you can be in peace when you're dead, no one's going to miss you. I mean, you might get a few people show up at your funeral, but they'd leave as soon as they could and they'd be aggravated that you were a lazy and selfish piece of shit your entire life. After a week or two they'd maybe think about you once or twice and after a month they'd look back and feel better that you no longer exist.

No matter what you do in this world, it won't mean anything. So why don't you just put yourself out of your misery now?

I'm not trying to be edgy, I feel like you too, and I'm going to kill myself, but with a bit more style, I plan on killing my ex-gf first.

was about to say the same thing, original picture has clearish see-through tubing and second pic doesn't

Oh, really? Please tell me why you're going to kill your ex.

exactly.

propably not. you look good. I would have sex with you/10

When I was in hospital for 2 weeks after fracturing my skull (fell off my motorbike) she got my dog killed because she couldn't look after him. I had him for 12 fucking years, and 2 weeks alone with that bitch and he's dead (hit by a car). She also spread tons of lies to my family whenever we argued. Stupid petty shit like how I hit her or that I'm taking heroin, while she's the one who drank a bottle of vodka a day while pregnant and had a miscarriage. I tried to stop her but every time I did she'd start a massive argument then spread bullshit rumors about me.

Now my family disowns me because they think I abused her and caused her to have a miscarriage by hitting her (she bruised her own face). That's why.

Damn dude... well in that case it's a good idea. Make her suffer.

fuck this bitch. sue her. if you can prove her to be an alcohol

Destroy what destroys you

I have a 12 gauge loaded with rock salt. I'm going to blast her in the chest with it (like kill bill), then bury her alive and stand by the grave to be sure she doesn't escape. After a good 12 hours I'll blow my brains out.

is op going to do it or what

While she's alive, cut each and every one of her fingers off, one by one and then toes.

imaginary problem*

Nice bait faggot

explain why ur doing this?

Helium = Painless MEEM omg lol.

Do it on live stream or periscope so I can see you writhing in pain.

Use a gun Faggot. I will (pizza driver) you one.

No she'd bleed out fast. I want her to suffer to her last breath after killing my son and dog.

Any ideas of what I can do to her that's painful but would keep her alive long enough to suffocate?

That's a fucking vacuum tube.

lmao thats Helium
skeak your voice first fag do smthing funny no kill urself

OP is a faggot if he doesnt

why kill her? just cuck her or something.

Boy you better make her fucking suffer.

she aint worth it in fact she aint worth your time just leave her ass and go smoke some Ganja

because it's extended in the first pic

don't let her be famous and make u both be on the news homie...it will just make people sad and talk shit about u when ur dead

Put a little bit of axe on her body in little areas, burn them for a while, then put them out with water. idk much about this shit fam

if you breathe helium long enough you will die
you need oxygen to live

>implying problems ever stop

If youre going to an hero do it on stream faggot.

Livestream it here

I thought about something similar, like peeling her fingernails off and pouring vodka on them since she liked drinking that shit so much.

put your mom's vacuum back if you're not going to use it to clean your room you disgusting pigfucker

No. Dude, I was depressed too. First of all, go and fuck a hooker. Okay don't do that, it will probably leave you even sadder (like it did to me)

I've been in these threads before. As a new fag I loved telling people to do it. But as an old fag, life can be beautiful. Just get the fuck out. Fuck off with your life now because if suicide is your only option just fuck off. Move to Korea. Move to Sweden. Move anywhere and just commit suicide by being on your own and being free until you die. Go and do crazy shit or whatever you feel like.

I've been there dude, life can be beautiful and there have been times where I tried to kill myself because of her but a few weeks later when I had the rush in my heart of talking to a girl who I had just met and asking her out, I thought to myself. Imagine if I had killed myself then and my life was over now.

Don't do it user, I believe in you. Godspeed. Love, user.