Hey, Sup Forumsros, got my cat here, wanna get her super high. Talk me into it...

Hey, Sup Forumsros, got my cat here, wanna get her super high. Talk me into it, why should/shouldn't I get my kitty high.
>Bonus: If convinced to do it, i will live stream with link
>OP Delivers

its like giving her katnip but like 3x stronger

Fuck off and go to sleep, and leave you cat alone your cat doesn't need to deal with your bullshit

Why would you ever do that to your cat, faggot...
Also you look like a 15 year old cuck, get of Sup Forums

off of*
grammer

Kys

>hissss

Get friends to smoke with queer

the fuck is wrong with you

I get my cat high all the time OP it's practically harmless.

Based on your face, there's nothing you should do other than kill yourself.

>practically

Kill yourself

@ the fact feline breastmilk contains thc hence why naturally fed kittens are much more tame because theyre basically high so smoking it out isnt that bad

I dont care what you do with that cat, but you look like you are 12. Quit being an edgy fag, put the cat down, and be your own fucking person for once. Seriously? you gotta be in grade school. Do you not have anything better to do than fucking fuck up an innocent dumb animal? Why dont you show this thread to the next chick you wanna date, see what she thinks of your tough edgy fucker self. Also, who the fuck bought you those glasses. Did you ever actually want to get laid you pathetic piece of shit. Go smoke weed in someone elses basement. Memphis TN, Here. Email me [email protected]. If you live anywhere within a 5 hour drive, ill personally come to your home and kick your shit in you goofy looking fucking 8th grader. Post that online for attention you stupid fucking piece of shit. Also, the FBI doesnt take animal abuse lightly. My uncle was a detective in Houston, and now works for the FBI. I am going to show him this thread. I'm screen capping every reply and emailing it to him.

Smoke, but leave cat alone, it doesn't need that. Probably get sick

you look like one of those guys that only talks about getting high

>Talk me into it, why should/shouldn't I get my kitty high.
Because different drugs affect animals differently, you muppet.

For example, aspirin can be fatal to cats.

Get off /b you faggot

Ahahahaaahaah ahahahaha get a load of this idiot

She likes it. What do u care?

>Im a sophomore at a Kansas college (wont give more info to avoid being searched), i work a 47k a year job and cats are used to thc uneducated scrub, im 19 by the way

OP just got his ass blasted by this man

holy fuck OP could you look any gayer?

probably, should i try?

Fucking faggots like you are the reason we need bullying

Livestream here pls

fucking chihuahua shit talkers like you are the reason we need genocide.

Why don't you go put your mom's kitty back before you get a time out fucking faggot
gay/10

Because you'll turn it retarded. If you want a cool cat teach her to hunt and get her a little high when she's 2-3 years old if she likes it

Bonus is shell akways look up to you as the bigger cat since you taught her to hunt

The cat looks like it wants to die

this was genuinely inspiring lmao

do NOT do this. forcing the cat to get high on weed greatly increases heart rate and can make blood pressure very high. also the cat is very young still. please do not do this to your poor kitten, it is not good for felines i promise.

This fucker probably gets high secretly and everyone thinks he's dinner, but just a goofball

In 5 years he's going to regret living his life in secret by himself, and blame it on the pot

You look like such a welpish preemie fetus that I just can't take you seriously.

>trying too hard

>This

My cat is 15 with glaucoma and arthritis, I get that bitch blowed constntly

i was told that thc is okay for cats in small amounts but i believe you and wont do it if this is a serious reply

That cat looks scared of you as fuck let it go do whatever it wants not like ur parents did to you

do u want it to turn out a faggot like you OP?

God damn, you look like such a fucking tryhard.

original u got me m9

You need to believe that you should get your aesthetically impoverished filth away from this site.

tryin as hard as i can :)

*grammar

Spelling....

not bad, still not good, or even mediocre but not bad

Making an adult cat have a little bit of euphoria and excitement is fine, making an adolescent cats heart rate double and it has no idea why is how they make studies that gets pot labeled schedule 1

>didn't write Sup Forums on timestamp

Time to move along

In what way is a cat used to thc? Dont tell me youre the guy further up that believes theres thc in catmilk.

Sauce pls

:'(

no its because catnip and thc (in small amounts of course) have the same effects on a cat

The Fbi.. Handles animal abuse.. Fuckin idiot

he gawt me gud

It's like you're so vegitative and mentally incompetent that you can't take a hint and leave. And who the fuck do you think you are to critique anything anywhere when you have the face of an Epsilon while wearing glasses that scream for the need of social validation? Crackwhores have a better countenace than you, and that's probably because they were at least born on time and got fucked later, you were regurgitated as ruined from the start.

Steam your cat getting YOU high, you fucking mongoloid.

you try too hard lol

satan trips checked

You would know what that's like you dirty prepubescent.

>5555

Fuck, just first time going on Sup Forums, WTF

Off by one kys

Why would you ever admit being a newfag user? Do you WANT to die?

you look like a faggot. please find a decent home for your cat and kill yourself.
pic related: another faggot

faggot

>salty berniefag

haha how does it feel to be a beta loser m8?

No it does not. Completely different receptors and substances.

Besides cats act completely different on them. Goes crazy and shit on catnip, whilst thc only makes them disconnected and fearful.

Show some sauce faggot.

Smoke inhalation is bad for your cat period

don't be an idiot

You can instantly make them feel connected by rubbing their bellies or scootching a toy slowly across the floor

Get the fuck off of this website already you socially inept dandruff muncher, I bet if you went to prison as courtesy from the FBI fag, your ass would have a semen irrigation system installed.

This has to be satire.
Nobody would ever willingly post this on Sup Forums if they were that much of a fucking faggot.

Jesus christ this kid looks like the kind of kid that just needs a fucking punch in the head.

OP if this is b8, congrats man. You win.

If this is actually you then holy fuck. Thats all i can say...
Holy fuck

Delete thread OP

Sup Forums is too politically correct to watch a cat get high, especially when OP will deliver

>Implying that cockless shit-licker could delivery anything other than cringe and faggotry