My neighbor has recently purchased 2 roosters, and they wont shut the fuck up, night and day. If one crows...

My neighbor has recently purchased 2 roosters, and they wont shut the fuck up, night and day. If one crows, the other crows harder and vice versa. I already talked to him, left him a letter and even called the police, to no avail.
I have had it now after several months of sleepless nights and i want those roosters dead.
How do i poison them? I can reach their coop over the fence.

Pic unrelated...

You must be a feminist,
Because you really dont like cock

find where they eat, and put some pharmaceuticals in it. If you mix a bunch of random shit, it should kill it or rupture its stomach.

Rekt!

Also op just open the cage and let them free. They'll get killed by a neighborhood dog

quit being a pussy and embrace it

Bare hands faggot

>people hate things
>complain about them and get surprised no one gives a fuck
>HOW DO I KILL THEM?

Yeah, that's not SUSPICIOUS AT ALL. You already made yourself prime number 1 fucking suspect.

Never leave letters or go to the pigs. You're fucked now. Anything happens to those cocks, you'll be blamed.

is the only viable option. Let the cocks out and hope nature kills them.

good job making it obvious that you don't like them. Should have just killed them.

just wait until they leave, jump over the fence and rip their heads off. You just grab them by the feet, step on the head and pull.

No more roosters

What's the different between your cock and the neighbor's 2 roosters?

If you beat your cock it won't die!

The neighbors yard is closed off (and locked), even with their coop open they wont escape.

Not gonna happen because obvious reasons.

I'm not the only person that has complained about it, everyone in my street has complained already.

Why not relate a picture to let Sup Forums's imagination flower?
You must be a stupid ass brute, since you don't know feminists

Pic unrelated

Roll

Complain to some town official then, nigger. This is not a "him or me highlander style" thing.

Well then fire is your only option. Or bug bomb them.

I usually dont have a taste for feminist jokes, this one just felt right.... Nigger

Good
I've fucked several feminists, you see user. Now, i'm not saying that all feminists are alike, but i would rather say that feminists love cock so bad, that they'll simply just take it by force. Because no man-asshole is gonna tell them, that they are shy little things. It makes good sense, if you think about it... They have absolutely no limits (cum in face, swallow, wants to get fucked over and over again - anywhere, anytime).

But, yo, i once came on a feminists panties. Then i got up and left. Like "whatever, i just came" i need some food. Now that, i assure you, they don't like.

kill him
>roosters won't get paid
>they'll get on welfare
>wake up everyday at noon

Pellet gun its quiet

Buy a weasel also your full of shit because roosters sleep at night

Take a stick draw a line in front of them for about five minutes. They will keep on seeing the line and stfu.

Take them and drive them another town away and set them loose.

Buy earplugs, faggot

OP throw a handful of rice in the coup. I live in the south and know that feel

Drop some alkaseltzer over into their pens. Faggots should eat it and die.

Earplugs you cunt

Shotgun nigger

stfu that doesn't help. Wearing earplugs all day for fucking roosters, kill yourself.

If they are making noise during the day, who gives a fuck? It's not illegal and you're being a whiny little girl.

Throw some rat poison in their coop no one will have to know it was you.