Yfw you'll be forever the 2nd Beatle because the other got killed and was more 'cool'

>yfw you'll be forever the 2nd Beatle because the other got killed and was more 'cool'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSwUzM_nTGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk i think most people would agree that paul's song catalog is way more prolific. he always had the hits.

He'll get the respect he deserves when he's dead

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

McCartney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the others

>you'll be forever the 2nd Beatle
I have never heard ANYONE on here or IRL call him that. Ever. Most people call him the best.

>Most people call him the best
Lennon is more popular choice, face it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSwUzM_nTGM

How can people not think George Harrison is the best Beatle?

He was obviously the most talented of them all

Don't know much of his works.
I have 33&1/3 on vinyl but I didn't care for it.

What should I listen to of his?

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS

yer can't break those cuffs macca calm yerself down la

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>John Lennon - 282
>Paul McCartney -196

Damn....I don't get it at all, but alright, the people have spoken.

George Harrison was a pathetic guitarist, compared with the London guitarists of those days (Townshend of the Who, Richards of the Rolling Stones, Davies of the Kinks, Clapton, Beck and Page of the Yardbirds, and many others who were less famous but more original)

Paul is the only one with real talent, the others are just fillers (the edgy guy, the cute one, the goofball)

lmao

is he doing horse in this picture?

Wrong. What George had was a totally different style.
If anything he was better for not following the bluesbreaker mold that so many of the others you mentioned did. Richard had some good riffs but he was no songwriter.

Also Georgie was from Liverpool, so what the fuck you talking about?

His only good solo was played by Eric Clapton. That should say enough.

Moreover, the good psychedelic solo in his song Taxman was done by McCartney.

Harrison is the pseud's choice

>the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane
(not true, by the way)

>highly controversial Beethoven
>Beethoven
>controversial

looooool

And yet he wrote better songs than all of them

holy fuck, I wish they spoke like this. lmao