Hey guys, I just wanted to tell a story about my life really quick, if you want some late night feels...

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell a story about my life really quick, if you want some late night feels, maybe a few laughs, then I'm your man.

Here we go

It all started on a day I will never forget, 7/3/15

It was a day or two into anime expo(I don't really care for anime but my sister invited me)

I had made friends with some of her boyfriends friends and were going to go to the little rave they had set up after.

Unlucky for me they lost interest and bailed on me. Me still liking edm and rave like events I went anyway.

Now being a guy like me, dancing is not my thing so I kinda just stood in the crowd, looking for courage a girl to dance with.

The problem with that is almost all the girls were complete trash and the 70% of the crowd were beta males.

Looking to my left I saw 5 girls in a group, All very pretty. They ranged from 6's to a 10 in my opinion.

2 big boobed sluts, A decent looking redhead, A loli( she was the oldest I don't know how) and a petite brunette.

I knew by the end of the night I had to ask one to dance.

Do I continue Sup Forums?

Fag

w/e niggerfag. just continue. are you such a fag that you need validation every couple lines?

Bump.

I don't care if this is a joke or not, made me kek.

I looked forward at the dj, just trying to focus on my game plan to talk to one.

While thinking hard i felt a tap on my side. I looked over and saw the petite one. The one I wanted to ask the most.

She had the highest pitched voice and as she trembled to speak said " Sorry to bother you but, would you like to dance, if thats not awkward."

Not im not the King of attractive males. I would say a really good day, im an 8 at best but at least im thin. So for a 10 for me wanting to dance was golden.

Introductions were made "My name is Fallon, Like Jimmy Fallon"( Yes she actually said this)

It had to be one of the cutest things id ever seen a girl do. So for maybe an hour we danced not a lot of words. At one point taking the center of a crowd doing our cringy tango.

After a while she pulled out her phone and asked me for my number saying we should hang out(if it was not awkward) I clearly agreed and awaited an amazing day.

Now as i walked to my hotel i was so happy did what i said i was going to do. I talked to my new friends about it. Each of them giving me a strict lecture.

"Dont trust her, Dont Get to invested" shit like that. But i didnt care. I knew this was going to be perfect.

kekalek keep going

bump

Hurry Faggot I need sleep, may the power of the trips make you type faster

whyyy don't they ever understand, PRETYPE THE STORY

We spent the whole next day together, first just sitting in the halls, talking about who we were what we were like.

She was one of the kind of people who do cosplay, and was really into it. so she was wearing this dress and wig, which for some reason was kinda hot for me.

I walked her around outside and we got smoothies, and this is when shit got good for me. She Basically Told me her life story(Took very little effort to get it out of it)

Ever Hear of the saying dont sick your dick in crazy, well thats what i was doing. Basically Her dad died at a young age and it fucked her up bad. I mean depression, Body issues, Self worth shit, you name she had it.

She almost broke down and calmed her down . Then in her classic awkwardness just shouted "You're really hot, im sorry i did that right now."

Me basically falling in love right then, chuckled it off I told her i felt the same. As we walked back she asked to hold my hand. We didnt stop untill she went to go change.

Now for some reason i couldent remember her hair colour at the time. It freaaked me the fuck out. I had no idea why. But when she came down from the elevator, her long brown hair calmed me.

Interesting

Thought about it dont even worry haha.
Now being Americans we celebrated the 4th of july.

We went up to the top of her fancy hotel and watched the fire works for hours, it was magical you couldn't imagine.

We laid outside on the couches me holding in my arms. Using each other for warmth. To feel how I didin that moment, i would do anything.

When it was time to leave we went to her hotel, and got into bed. Not much happended and after a half hour i need to leave ( her friend came back i needed to sleep to, fucking cock block)

She was crying the whole way down, tears on my arm. At the moment where she could walk no further she said goodbye for the night. I knew it was time to make my move.

I looked at her right in the eyes and said" Can I kiss you"

All red she looked back and said " Do you want to?"

When out a moment to waste I grabbed her and kissed her in the street. Fireworks going off, people everywhere. I then walked home, being happier then i had ever been.

The rest of our time at the expo was not interesting except at the end where she cried again as we left to return home.

We were a lucky couple, we only lived 60 min away from each other. For other who find love there, they maybe from different states or counties.

So seeing as we couldn't see each other everyday, we spent most of our time Skyping and playing games. One i learned to hate ever after. League.

Now its not a bad game, hell i love mobas (Played for a Dota team at one point) but the memories everytime i see anything about it haunt me.

First it started off only me and her, but slowly it shifted to her friends and us. Our moments became rarer and rarer.

How the fuck does it take you 20 minutes to type no more than 200 words

league is cancer. i know because i play it all the time. keep typing, niggerfag

this better not be another Elisa Milicent Sterling situation. my heart can only take so much

Come the fuck on OP I've got shit to do!

also my ability to bump posts seems to be taken away

I'm waiting.

Im so tired im sorry.
Our relationship became stale, cracks began to form. She was always busy, i couldent see her anymore. It killed me inside.

We eventually broke up but, we still were flirty towards one another. We both claimed it temporary, I thought maybe the relationship strained her. But even after the break up she got worse as well as I.

I became annoyed, stressed, paranoid about other men(something i realized isnt a problem.) but it took a tool on me. I need her to be mine, My Girlfriend once again.

I finally got her to watch a movie with me. 50 shades of grey, Her pick. it sparked something in us, not good. We became hostile, angry. Tears began to flow.

She claimed she couldent love me because she couldent love herself. I pleaded to help her but to no avail. she left me, broken. for now.

Small update

Sounds like your being used OP. Rape and kill the bitch with timestamp proof!

Life went on for a while, me being broken like that made me realize how hard it is for me to care about people. she was the only who made me feel. I couldent care for anyone else.

Months went by, only her on my mind. It never truely healed. But i slowly became normal again.

Chasing new girls just to have the rush of her, but they never felt the same, it just made me wish for her.

One November day i was playing games with friends when a small vibration in my pants came. I snapchat ,didnt see from who.

Her

Of Course it had to be her back to tourment me im sure, opening it up It was a pick of a book (Lolita, she had a daddy fetish) and three words "I miss you"

This left me angry and puzzled, i didnt snap back for an hour. What could i saw, do i trust this, dive forward into the unknown, or do i protect myself. I choose the dumb way. But the way i love.

yeah wrecked girls are a handful. you shouldn't push for a relationship if it's such a strain

>Can you not into greentext?

this

agreed, op is a faggot

Never heard the end of that, fell asleep around the third thread I think.
Anyone have the full screencap?

We slowly rebuilt our relationship. I spoke with he friends to see if i got cucked. They told me after the break up she left all of them. They exiled her for leaving me. That didnt make me feel great but i took it

Even still though, they advised me not to date her again, she was even more unstable. but i didnt care. I loved her.

Our relation did well at this point. I visited her family, Her borther hated me but her mom wanted me as a son in law ( No joke) I took her on dates but we never truely felt like we did before.

We were bound to break down again. The stress of her not being mine began to physically hurt me. I was in pain every day just thinking about her

I finally broke down the day after my birthday, after she saw what it was doing to me

she broke into tears, saying she hadn't changed, that she couldn't even thought she liked me so much. After the frustration we agreed for another break. Meet again at anime expo.

Most people have moved on OP.
I guess if you need to cont, I'll keep thread alive until then

just google search her name first few links will have it. strap in

I would have before, but forgot name.
Ty for reminder

hah, I committed her name to memory. story hit home with me cause it was around the same time I was super into a lolita weirdo. she didn't get bullied though

>We are to late for that nigger
I didnt take it well again, I died inside again. I stalked he instagram and snapchat. and so did she.

lovers trapped but the others illness. Me obsessive need results not, and her sensitive, needed space.

Ideologies that could not support one another, it left us broken. Only recently did i talk to her again but made it worse when she said she wasn't going to anime expo.

It was a stab to a broken heart . I screamed inside asked why and she gave me a simple answer. "I dont love you any more, and i never will"

That was the last time i spoke to her, i was done. She told me id find better, but i didnt want it.

Looking back on it, she did it to protect me. She sacrificed herself for me. How do i know this? I sitll stalk her on insta and her life has gone to shit

I ruined this girls life because i was to selfish to give her space. She is on the brink of suicide it feels with her posts. Its just rough thinking that the girl you love can die at any point because of you.

too* you fucking faggot

I know i did a bad job i telling this story but it eats me up still, i feel like the only reason im still going to anime expo is to find another fucked up girl to fix, but she wont be the right one. Im going to botch it again i feel. Ironic how I feel like Humbert and she is lolita. Thank you guys. Ill be here untill it dies.

somehow I don't think this is your fault. two to tango and all that. infatuation at first sight that turned to obsession. I suspect she did do it to " protect you" because she knew what she wanted to do and didn't want to tell you the truth.

her failure to do that led to an even bigger strain that eventually burst at the seams

Just post it faggot

its just strange to me still. I may never know why it failed in the first place truly but I blame myself still. I honestly loved her and she said she loved me. Funny how things change

you fucking lazy shit nigger

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5 (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Thanks

we can only do what we can. some people can't be helped until they realize their issues

now we need another user with another lolita style girl story.

i took a different spin on the whole loli thing haha, i felt rushed and skipped a big loli part

s'all good. the last one had a good bit of it pretyped.and his treads got super huge. you can read it I posted it here. at least you're not alone

Where is post 688981273 in picture 4...

I
dunno? I didn't make the crops. perhaps the thread is archived somewhere

here my life story

>was born
>played nes until snes came out
>played snes until n64 came out
>played n64 until internet got less shit
>something awful, Sup Forums, stick suicide, efukt
>do this for over a decade
>brushed up against a girl for the first time yesterday at the grocery store

pic related its me

how was the story was it at least decent

it's right there. it starts w/ " contact stopped"

definitely worth the read. it hits like a truck

that's not (you).

fascinating. was it a slight bump? did you apologize? what aisle?

op here, thats not me lol

Do u got a pic of her

No

fast lane self checkout, i have social anxiety

i went to 2 and she went to 3 wanted to apologize but eh

no its me

you're right

I took that pic 3 years ago, im balding now but at least lost 15 pounds

Several but i really dont want people looking her up. Like i really dont. Op is a fag or what ever but yeah ill try to find something close.

ok this but like 10 times hotter. This girl has the same Features (Brunette, blue eyes, pale, freckles.) But is way ugly

shop it. reverse image search to make sure nothing comes up, then post it. if you want to , that is

fuck it why do i care any way.

happy user, i dont know i think she is gorgeous

ya I can see why it hits you so hard. I tip my glass to you, user.

i like this one too, last one im willing to post

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

man I hope you get another chance to be truly happy. I know that probably won't be with her.. but yeah. take care. I have to try to nap before work. thanks for your story

since the first break up ive wanted another shot. One day i will. I know i will.

I'm sorry if I seem like an actual autist, but you did nothing that would cause you to blame yourself for this, OP

I'm not sure, honestly everyone tells me that i did nothing wrong but I failed myself at the very least

>I failed myself
What in your eyes did you do wrong?

She's not that hot... Find another one, it's not worth to be that fucked up for some random girl like that... plus she's crazy so... Be smart, erase any trace of her and move on, It's the best advice you'll get today.

Texas thread. 903 here

Yooo...That was fucked...

Shit

I skipped over most of it but i worked hard to try to help her, worked my ass off to save money to get her help. Every day i for the past year i planned on how i was going to win her back, but it all failed.

I think she is is amazing looking. I love her but i know it would be better to move on.

Then don't be a crying pussy anymore and:

im not crying, im just thinking. Remembering a time i was happy and then very unhappy

Op Here, I need sleep. Will check in a few hours. Night