Absolutely Disgusting

Why do Somalians look so weird and ugly with ayy lmao faces and not like American blacks? Some of these were born here so its not nutrition.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20160808/gothenburg-restaurant-shooting-biskopsgarden
barenakedislam.com/2015/06/28/black-dick-is-expensive-repeated-somali-muslim-savage-as-he-kept-raping-12-year-old-swedish-girl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genetics

Aliems

post Somalian girls homo OP.

They're genetically distant. Not the same sub-species.

why do ur women choose to fuck these ayy lmaos over you?

They look kinda like if a black american and an Indian had a baby with a 5-head.

somalien women

it is scientifically clear that the original Somali were Semitic Caucasians who went back to the horn of Africa from Arabian peninsula and racemixed with local Negroids.

Looks like a man

What crime did they commit?

Existing.

Murder.

Most of our niggers came from West Africa.

thelocal.se/20160808/gothenburg-restaurant-shooting-biskopsgarden

Semites are Afro Asiatic.

>with ayy lmao faces

It's because they are mulatoes lel

Look at BR criminals

Somalians are WE WUZ ARABS ?

Niggerized Arabs. Madness to ever had let them in.

stop you're giving me LSD flashbacks.

Found the pure nigger.

fuck this map triggers my autism
tunisians are the purest berbers delete pls
>linguistic map not ethnic

i was going to add that they mixed a lot too
afroamericans aren't neither strictly nigerians nor ghanians nor senegalese. let's not even add how many white semen they got into them but that makes them look lighter

At least if you squint your eyes these guys facial proportions look human. Somalians look like they have no jaw-line with huge upper parts of their heads lol.

you found the 'criolo'. that's the portuguese word

> Why do Somalians look so weird and ugly with ayy lmao faces and not like American blacks?
Africa is FUCKING HUGE. The Horn of Africa is its own fucking ethnicity. Just because we're all dark skinned doesn't mean we're the same ethnicity.

In fact, we Africans are more diverse from Asmara to Nairobi than you Eurasians are from Paris to Delhi.

The main African ethnic (rook same) blocks are Horner, Niger valley, Congo valley, Bantu, Nilotic and Sahelian, and each of those are more different from eachother than each "race" (white, east-asian, american-indian, semitic, south-asian, south east-asian, et cetera).

Humans lived 90% of their existence in Africa alone. Some tribe in Somalia is separated thousands of years and by mountains and deserts from a tribe in Cameroon, and we developed from different ancestors and in different environments. Before a single Homo Sapien set foot past the rock of Gibraltar or even past Sinai.

>France
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Truly a shithole

>tfw i literally live right at the end of the spread of that haplogroup in Sweden
>tfw not blacked

feelsgoodman.jpg

You are an utter retard on so many levels for this view
This is incorrect

WE

>Kosovo more Berber than Tunisia
Fake map user

There is no point talking to cadaan about Africa and african population biodiversity. It's an utter waste of keystrokes.

I think I'll believe a Jap over a burger when it comes to race biology, bud. They live for this shit like the krauts of old.

they are the worst mix the mankind could ever create : black african + arab + radical muslims

would be cool if any of those races was actually worth something :\

I mean some people would care then I guess.

WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME

I don't mind African solidarity, because the sub-sahara does have a lot of commonalities. I'd say Africa largely remained primitive whereas Asia and Europe civilised, and there is a certain pathos that embodies all of this primitive Africa below the Sahara. But ethnically, were really spread out and genetically were very different. We have completely different ancestors, lineages and heritage.

Even in Somalia, from tribe to tribe it's completely different. I've been to 3 different cities in Somalia, and the people looked very different. You get mountain people, lowlands people and plateau people. Different skin tone range, different bone structure and different facial features, all from different ancestors that were isolated for centuries throws by vast distance and deserts and mountains.

In Somalia, tribes in the same city are racist to each other. Actually, the tribes have sub-tropical, and those in-fight. It's all based on who was who's great great great great great great great grandfather.

That image is unsettling.

>Onur Çorap

:-DDD *tr*

why not lol? balkans are as swarthy and it's just a sea away

moral of the story: diversity is good if you want to live like an african.

That's a henna. Beard, of course. That's the only Somali picture I had in my folder.

You're right. Sup Forums doesn't care to learn. It's all about frivolous distraction.

The point is to troll and get into flame-wars.

But I've always noticed this, and I just felt like going on about it. Europeans and Asians are rather homogenous and they all descend from Charlemagne or Ghengis Khan. Africa has been populated 9 times longer than those other two, so from town to town even people look very different.

It's the exact same reason 90% of Americans sound the same, but in the UK there are hundreds of regional accents. Africa is the old world of human genetics.

He murdered people with these people. Or at least had a part in it.

Sweden is such a delightful country

>Europeans and Asians are rather homogenous and they all descend from Charlemagne or Ghengis Khan
das racis, ya kno?

At least we jailem and not let them rape kids for 17 years so we aren't called racists m8.

Leave me alone

barenakedislam.com/2015/06/28/black-dick-is-expensive-repeated-somali-muslim-savage-as-he-kept-raping-12-year-old-swedish-girl/
>180 hours of community service, 7,5 half days
>for raping a 12 year old
YES
E
S

Part of the reason for Africa's diversity, aside from the obvious time factor, is inbreeding (not the bad retard kind, the people didn't move and mix much for ages kind)

>balkans are as swarthy
lol what

they are, look up serbian music videos or something, they seriously look part Turkish.

>inb4 Italy is swartheee too!!1

I know.

Why does the Alamancı ( Onur Çorap ) look like a Eur*pegay?

Sure they are dark and all that, but you can definitely tell them apart from North Africans.

Italians are also dark. The average italian is less white than the turk in the OP desu.

ah yeah I didn't read the "as", that's bullshit.

that turk could pass as local in a number of European nations, true.

That happens when you live in a warm climate, you know.

No, I'm saying an italian couldn't pass as a local in a number of western european nations lol. Sicilians look even darker.

whatevs

same for Europe and Asia
isolation creates races, that's my hypothesis at least

Feels good to be Kven

>
Isolation of populations creates genetic differences between the populations even if they have similar selection going on. That's basic biology. So obviously races would also emerge that way.
In Europe however there has been a lot of interbreeding/outbreeding with other Europeans and some with North Africans and Western Asians since forever, so populations are closer to each other.

yeah but that only started like 5 to 6 hundred years ago, the way i see it
you can still see an "alpine nose" or a "germanic jaw" in many people and it will match with their ancesters

e1b1 is a characteristic of greek and berber and have nothing to do with being white or note because both are Mediterranean
med race: medeteranien race : It is characterized by medium or shorter stature, long (dolichocephalic) or moderate (mesocephalic) skull, a narrow and often slightly aquiline nose, prevalence of dark hair and eyes and pink to reddish to light or dark brown skin tone; olive complexion being especially common (that doesn't imply slav and dinaric )

>but that only started like 5 to 6 hundred years ago, the way i see it
It did not, there has been a lot of movement going on for ages. Look at the fall of Rome for example.
Of course distinct features still popped up. It wasn't a forced interracial breeding ground.
If it was the kind of isolation Africans experienced there would be no light haired Italians at all for example (pretty bad example too, but I can't think of a good one)

>be T*rk
>looks like p*lak
>killed people with Somalians bros

pretty badass.

There is no ''medeteranien'' race, and learn to spell you idiot.

Haplogroups have almost nothing to do with race dumbshit, you carry that shit in your Y-chromosome and that makes up like 3.5% of your DNA, 0% for females. If one chinese dude fucked one african lady his haplogroup could be found in a 99.9% african man hundreds of years later since they stick around.

The true test is autosomal DNA.

Wrong pic

Being black is a crime in Western World, Kim

His beard isn't even natural

>teenagers think shooting unarmed men in a restaurant is badass

Too many kids on this website.

>whereas Asia and Europe civilised

They weren't really civilised back then either.

>an italian tries to talk down to an african

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War