Drunk thread time! State your poison of choice and perhaps share some fun drinking stories...

Drunk thread time! State your poison of choice and perhaps share some fun drinking stories. Anyone else hear of or tried Yukon Jack?

coor's light

Pierre Vallet VSOP cognac

I feel like you don't drink often, isn't that stuff decently expensive? Or at least not cheap?

Yukon Jack is best whisky

Have had Yukon Jack. I'm actually from Yukon but I don't think it's made up there. Had a bottle on new years a few years ago, not the best tasting but it got me wasted.

Btw my new years Eve consisted of me playing csgo alone and drinking Yukon Jack. My brother got me the bottle for Xmas and when I saw him later that week, he asked if I drank it yet. I made up a story about how I went to this crazy party and had a wicked time. Didn't have the balls to tell him I have no friends irl and I just got hosed and played computer games all night.

Cherry vodka shots with a Diet Coke chaser, pretty much the same as last night.

Just found out this is back on the market! Bacardi rum infused with blue agave tequila. Haven't tried it since it came back, but I used to drink it all the time

I usually drink a knockando 12 ...

Pretty good and not too expensive ...

Becherovka

cheap brandy and vodka

Henneygang

My preferred is a big bottle of New Amsterdam Vodka. $19.99
I mix with.
Water
Orange juice
Grape juice
Red or blue gatorade.

I just buy the cheapest and strongest liquor in the store.

Or if I'm drinking cheap.
2 for $4.25 at my local liquor joint.

Currently drinking this cheap shit with some vanilla Coke.

This is my favorite for darks.

That looks like an empty sunset sarsparilla bottle from new vegas

Holy shit

2 for 5 at this deli I go to. Those things are pretty decent. They get the job done and they taste like red bull

Dude bacardi is great. It's a good standard

OP here, have no idea how happy it makes me to see other drunk Sup Forumsros right now! You guys are fantastic; especially the ones who also enjoy yukon. I drink this shit straight.

Fair enough. I mean, I'd rather be drinking this than Captain tbh.

I hate captain

And lastly. If I'm up to driving to total wine.This stuff is the best. $14.99 a bottle. At 50% abv. Its party time. I jist mix with water and ice. Parnasse Absinthe

Dammit forgot pic

Yeah, everywhere else in my city they are 2 for $5. Hangovers feel awful and overall unsatisfying drink session. Still, I'e bought them more times than I cam count.

The only bad part is the shitty malt liquor. Wished they used vodka or something

So real question.
Lonely drinkers?
Or social drinkers?

I drink alone.

Both
Or I'll drink with a friend or two sometimes

Yeah, but then it wouldn't be 2 for $5. Haha. For malt it beats the hell out of Olde English 500, Mickey's, or other common alcoholic sludge.

Dou you really think that social drinkers would drink cheap ass liquor? I bet the pretentious cognac faggots in here are social drinkers.

Thoughts on vodkas ?
Preffered ones and why.
Mine is Absolut with all the different fucking tastes.

Mixing gatorade and alcohol is very very very bad for you user

Rum and Cokes are particularly a favorite but I'm fond of Jager too.

I dunno, I go to maybe one or two parties a year. And there's a solid balance of cheap booze and average booze.

Why? The sugar?

Malt liquor is the most disgusting shit ever. 4 loko masks it well

Been drinking Bud Platinums all day. Feels good but i know I've been drinking too much, need a solid break ya know? Its like taking tolerance breaks with weed except temporarily quitting alcohol seems more intense.

Jager is good straight, or Jager bombs which are amazing

When I first started buying vodka absolut was my go to as well. I like the Mandrin. Niw I rarely buy it and Choose New Amsterdam or Tito's.

Something about how gatorade works by stimulating your kidneys when you're dehydrated, and how a large % of alcohol doesn't get metabolised it passes straight through and comes out as pee, but because alcohol dehydrates you, and gatorade is roids for your kidneys if you're dehydrated, it makes you absorb *more* of the alcohol, which in turn makes you more dehydrated

Basically it confuses the shit out of your kidneys and makes them work like 10 times harder than they should

I've done that too and got mini withdrawals. Very intense and disturbing but not bad compared to heavy withdrawals which I've never had

Russian standard

Oh fuck. That's crazy. Thanks for the tip man. I'll stick to water mixing.

I get shaky and have a hard time sleeping when I quit drinking. It's a real bummer.

I like to mix it with Gatorade or any kind of juice and freeze it into a slushy. It's amazing

I haven't been super shaky but the insane anxiety and insomnia is abysmal. I just jolt awake right when I'm about to drift off.

Yeah exactly man. Those mini withdrawals are how you know you're left with an underlying problem no matter what. But like, with the help of weed, alcohol withdrawals aren't relatively thaaaat bad, you'll just feel like shit for a few weeks but it passes.

Yeah. I don't get Micheal J Fox shaky. But I do art. And I can tell when I'm withdrawls when lines are a bit more challenging. I honestly think I should go back to smoking bud. Haven't done so since turning 21. Alcohol is just more accessible and I don't got the hook ups any more.

Move to Washington or Colorado. Pot shops are about as common as liquor stores.

Never quite had shakes aside from like three severe hangovers, nothing that didn't go away within a day. But i feel mentally slow and physically sluggish for up to a week when i quit, which is no good. Not much trouble with sleep because i tend to still smoke weed, but i notice that i actually wake up groggier not drinking after too many consecutive days drinking. Like i sleep less hours drunk but wake up more refreshed wtf.

Yeah, I'm not down with that medical grade nonsense. I just want shake so I can smoke all day and still be functional.

Not drinking everyday is good

tolerance breaks from alcohol are gnarly if you're an alcoholic like me. I drink 6-10 beers a night, and when I don't drink I get insomnia and liquid shits the next day. I also get the shakes and the low hum of anxiety which comes in waves throughout the day

That's not that bad. Just only have 5 the next day, then 4 and so on

Lynching blacks

Hey i feel you man, i used to be the exact same. Not that I'm "better" now, my habits are just different cuz i have a bit more structure in life finally. But i still drink too much, no stranger to the occasional introspective journey that is binge drinking. Its not as bad when its not as often. Like i think of it this way, im not much of a crier, i don't express negative emotions strongly in general. Sometimes it feels good and rejuvenating to look at your problems face to face and have a good honest cry. I can't accomplish that without some kind of drug opening up my mind to those emotions, and for me alcohol makes sense as my drug of choice (and weed for far more varied reasoning). But yeah I'm far too reliant on it, its crazy how addictive it is, and how easy it is to joke about alcoholism until it becomes a very real part of you. I've talked to a lot of my friends from college who feel the same way now, thats shits intense.

Hey as cheap shit goes that's my favorite. I love the flavor--and it does mix with coke like no other liquor.

you know you're a tobacco addict when you start buying your own packs.

You know you're an alcoholic when you require a few drinks just to fall asleep

Right, for me i can fall asleep without alcohol no problem, but NOT without weed. I at least need one or the other: i have an honest struggle falling asleep sober, i should say.

I been drinking dewars white label lately.

This and PBR go great together

Alone