Tell an experience you had in the country above your post

Tell an experience you had in the country above your post.

I'll choose a random counry ok I'll choose Poland.I felt like taking a shit in Warsaw so I entered a public lavatory.there were 5 polish guys, they were all like 6 feet tall bydlo-like men, and staring at me. I tried to exit but it's OVER, one of them grabbed then trapped me. I say " help me, I'm AIDS" and they look at me as if I'm shit then say "GIVE WALLET". "I'M GONNA DIE,sorry mom...", I'm so so scared that I take my pants off and my arse launches shit like a rocket to the toilet seat.....oh god I'm gonna die......huh? what's happening? They are trembling and Suddnly the shout echos all over the Warsaw, "It's DIRTY TOILET, KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!".They suddenly start eating my feces. wha...what happening?and i went back too home lol how funny
I've never wrote that long essay haha, thanks for reading.marry christmas btw.

*merry christmas

Our uczeni discovered one easy trick to cure AIDS, all scientist hate them

bump

I went to a soapland and paid 50k yen for a 2 hour session.

what the fuck
get the fuck out

Did you get soap?

lmao never left Turkey yet I felt like I should post just to remind you people how pathetic of a poor I am

I too have had this experience in Warsaw before, thank you for sharing

If you don7t have any experience abroad, You can just make up the story

I went to Czechia and went to a grocery store. There is a marked difference between cashiers in Canada and Czechia:
In Canada, there is a ritual of saying "Hello. Thank you. Bye bye" or something similar while having a phony smile. In Czechia, the cashiers were very gloomy and said nothing. I prefer the honesty of the latter t.b.h.

I never left Brazil. In fact, I only ever visited a single state here besides my own, so not even my own nation I know properly. I wish I had teh monies.

they just might not have spoken English m8
small talk isn't something that happens here very often but people will still be polite at stores

I spoke in Czech and said basic hello and thank you. They said nothing and didn't look at me.

Yes. I also got hairy Japanese pussy.

And to get back on topic, I saw the Niagara falls in Leafland.

A taxi driver in Istanbul scammed me. Fucking pricks all of them.

>I saw the Niagara falls in Leafland.
I saw it too. I don't like it. I have a fear of heights.

I had a beer in Prague and it cost 32 krona. Was I ripped off?

Lmao I live in Istanbul but most tourists who come to see it has seen more of it's history and beauty than I did even though I have been living here for the past 10 years.
lmao taking the taxi here alone as a foreigner is just screaming " rob the shit out of me "

I was in Edmonton for 6 month. Canadians are great and friendly. The city has some good parts but most of it was ugly urban sprawl. Nature was great though and I realised how crowded Europe is

well then they were being assholes, glad it didn't bother you though

no, there are far cheaper places but in more touristy areas you'd be paying way more than that (still basically nothing for a Western European though)

Geez, looks like japs really are filthy minded monkeys just like ppl say.

I went to a FKK club in Germany. 10/10 would do again. Thank you Germany for legal prostitution.

I was in Warsaw and thought it was grey and depressive.

Aren't they expensive as fuck? Are they better than 'normal' hookers who keep watching the clock and fuck like emotionless objects?

>implying I'm poor

You get what you pay for. High end brothels have high end hookers.

I went to the chocolate museum in Bruges. Fun to see how much Belgians love their chocolate. Also the language divide is interesting, how strictly you only speak French or Dutch.

Haha, what do you know about grey and depressive places?

When I went to Russia everyone was either very rude or very friendly, no in between.