Have world class players like Kane, Ali, Dier, Rose etc

>have world class players like Kane, Ali, Dier, Rose etc
>still choke
Just how bad of a manager is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3664844/Next-England-boss-one-outstanding-virtue-Gareth-Southgate-s-rapport-young-players-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c3l_fTl4C0o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this bait

Kane is actually elite or borderline elite, but Ali is straight up dogshit. Not average, just dogshit.

>World class

>all those 'world class' players are from Tottenham
>they literally choked the league in the last few games to LEICESTER

The only good Spurs player was walker

reminder that spuds fan actually believe this, cant wait for them to rekt by MADrid 4-0 again.

He can bring Switzerland to the round of 16 of a WC. He couldn't do the same with the English team.
Is he really to blame?

I'm so damn fucking happy that England got exposed. That /cominghome/ meme needed to stop.

You guys started to become too fucking arrogant after the qualifying found when youve not lost any game. Now you're back to reality
The only regret I have is that you were too shit to qualify against us. We would have put you at your rightful place, down the shitter

Plus all your players are shitty greedy fucks who don't want to play abroad cause muh PL shekels. Good riddance you fucking island monkeys. I hope the £ keeps plummetting and you enter in a long term récession.

>You guys started to become too fucking arrogant after the qualifying
fucking lol desu, literally any common lad expected them to make top 16 at best with only pundits with muh youth and energy expecting more.

>have world class players like Danny Drinkwater
>don't call him up
>England

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3664844/Next-England-boss-one-outstanding-virtue-Gareth-Southgate-s-rapport-young-players-it.html not even qualifying for wc 2018

>making it obvious you're baiting on the first line
you need to work on your bait game m8

stupid african

funny guy

Really? I don't recall them being on top to choke it

Porker let the Icelanders waltz straight in for that first goal, the whole team was garbage

There's no denying that Tottenham should have won it, and probably would have if it wasn't for that Chelsea game

>world class players like Kane, Ali, Dier, Rose etc
>world class players
keks

obvious bait thread is too obvious

Can someone pls explain why Kane was in charge of set pieces?

I thought that Leicester continued to not lose games after that, so it made no difference in the end.

The only World class player England have now is Rooney, and he is pretty much shit now.

because of ITV and the daily mail

>world class players like Kane, Ali, Dier, Rose
Who?

English coaching is as good as English goalkeeping

>Premier League Finish: 3rd

They did, but there was a lot less pressure once it was a given they'd won it

> we don't have any world class players
> muh Spurs players are shit
Excuses excuses excuses
Try to laugh about it all you want but any other country with this squad would have done much better
The FA is clueless
Every single England manager since Bobby Robson have been clueless
When you keep putting unfit players, out of position, in a system they've never played in before, you can't expect good things to happen

So true
The Icelandic dentist is way better than the £3.5 million per year Woy

Kane is only decent one out of that shortlist but they not world class.

He took players who did not play most of the season, played players out of position, kept players in the side who were underperforming, tactically inept, Kane on set pieces, no risk or plan, in the pockets of the big players.

It seems every manager falls for the big players meme hence why rooney has lasted so long and also continue to put players in positions they do not play for there clubs to accomodate big players.

Need a manager who will do what is right for the team and not bottle it.

slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kiddo. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kiddo. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kiddo? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kiddo. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards…

It is not the manager, your whole team is shit. And it will be just the same in 2018. The Englad fans excited like a 12 year olds dick about his first titts movie, and then they miserably fail, they fire the manager and here we are again.

>those players world class
This is what a world class player looks like

>Kane
>Alli
>Dier
>Rose
Literally 0 (zero) Champions League games for the 4 of them combined.

Alli is the worst player I've ever seen. He only touched the ball twice in the whole tournament without losing it immediately.

>any of those guys
>world class

>falling for the meme

>Kane shite all tourney
>Sterling shite all tourney
>Lallana great all tourney decided to not play him
>Playing Sturridge a left footed striker on the right wing
>Rooney turning to complete shit after group games
>Not starting Vardy
>Bringing Rashford on with 5 fucking minutes left
>Even bring Hendershit and Willshit
>No Drinky
>Taking Dier off
>Hart shitting the bed

Pretty much this

Dier let the 2nd goal happen. Whatever he was doing was shit

>have world class players like literally who, who, who, who etc
>get BTFO'ed by a dentist

Many great tales occur during the age of Rooney

Hart made brilliant save on that one
Classic English goalkeeping

The manager plays a big part.

Look at Man utd when Moyes took over, that team won the PL by 12pts i think yet the same team did jack shit.

Woy was even worse than the usual managers, this tourny he showed he was tactically inept and the players themselves were even worse than usual.

We do have some good players but when the manager does not take them or play them and uses the same shite then it will continue to happen.

>Drinky

fucking hate these lovey-dovey nicknames for players

twat

Dier was the only DM in the squad, you can't play 4-3-3 with 2 AMs and a striker in the midfield. Iceland had 4-5 great counterattacks in the second half. If Dier was still in the pitch, at least a couple could have been prevented.

Dier is fucking shit

Sad but true, he likely is the only current world class player from the UK.

>world class players
>like Kane, Ali, Dier, Rose

>should have won it
yes, they dropped stupid points vs arsenal/chelsea and probably a couple of others

>probably would have if it wasn't for that Chelsea game
no, lestah beat everton, so the chelsea game didn't end up making a difference

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=c3l_fTl4C0o&feature=youtu.be

>Alli
>Rose
>World Class

Sven-Göran Eriksson
Steve McClaren
Fabio Capello
Stuart Pearce
Roy Hodgson

all miserably failed, but of course the team is great...
>get over it, just because you love it does not mean you are any good at it.

McLaren is a joke of a manager, should not even be in charge of the Vatican national team

Kane is too stupid to be elite.

The Vatican actually has a high class coach.
Giovanni Trappatoni.

Did not fail as hard as woy did apart from mclaren and maybe pearce.

But they did have a better team but still the same problems, trying to play lampard and gerrard in the middle, scholes on the left or even pacyblackman down one of the wings which has failed time and again.

The sides we had back 10years were alot better than now but still the same problems did pop up.

I think it's time we blame the players and not the coach. Even with a shit lineup they should have still beaten Iceland. Props to Iceland tho for not giving up

>but still the same problems did pop up.
Thats because you are shite. Get over it, embrace Wales.

>Sven-Göran Eriksson
>Steve McClaren
>Fabio Capello
>Stuart Pearce
>Roy Hodgson

Goran-Eriksson: Not great, FA's choice, managed to squander the talents of the best team we had in decades (2006 squad).

McClaren: Absolute shite (see Newcastle, Twente).

Capello: Actually a good manager who was very unlucky. The team was playing very well up until the 2010 world cup, until Terry decided to fuck a team-mates wife and Ferdinand got injured, leaving us with a huge black hole in the centre of defence. We also had Robert Fucking Green in goal, with Joe Hart still not ready for international tournaments (and some would argue never has been, due to his over-hyper nature in big games). He also had an ageing "golden era" of stars, yet still managed to get to the Quarters of the WC where England were controversially knocked out due to a referring error - the momentum was all with England at 2-2.

Pearce: A coach, not a manager.

Hodgson: FA's nice-man while we had dog-shit players for 6 years. Now we have players who are expected to perform again, he's been exposed as a tactical dinosaur.

There are zero world class english players, I'm not even baiting. Maybe if Vardy performs like last season, then he could be considered WC.

Too many piano players (pianists would be too generous a term), not enough piano carriers.

beautiful analogy, cheers lad

Team selection was poor, and there was no chemistry between the team, there are some good(not great) players in the team that should have made it possible to beat Iceland.

Kane, Alli, Dier, Stones all have the qualities to be top players in the future - their chances of being "world class" are only determined by the team which they end up playing for during their prime years (none are older than 23 at the moment). If you want proof of this, see Gareth Bale.

Sturridge, Sterling, Lallana, Walker, Rose all have a couple of good traits, and a couple of bad ones. All could be top players (but not world-class), if their coaches for the club teams they play for are good.

Hart has too many mental issues to be an international class keeper. Buffon, Neuer are good because they are calm - name one world-class keeper who is erratic like Hart.

The rest of the team I would not expect to see at the 2018 World Cup.

*add Smalling to the second group.

From this, they could make a very usable formation of:

Kane / Sturridge
Sterling / Alli / Dier / Lallana
Rose / Stones / Smalling / Walker
Hart (?)

That team, with the right manager, could be a Semi-final / Final team, capable of a (unlikely) tournament win.

>Kane
>Sterling

Go home Roy

It proberly does rest with the FA in the end of it all.

Pick managers who keep the status quo and do not upset the big clubs and players.

The players know they are basically undroppable and aslong as they do well in a big club rarther than west ham then chances are they will stay.

>Sterling

21, playing for the richest club in England, managed by the so-called best manager in the world. If you think he isn't going to improve, or doesn't have the opportunity to improve, you're an idiot.

>Kane

22 years old, top scorer in the EPL (above Aguero), manged by one of the best managers (Pochettino). If you think he isn't going to improve, or doesn't have the opportunity to improve, you're an idiot.

We were saying this about Rooney 12 years ago.

i liked jamie vardy

why wasnt he played more?

He supposedly doesn't play well against teams that defends so heavily.

because roy hodgson

And he turned out to be a very good player. He was never "world class", but he has shown good performance over the years.

One player cannot win tournaments though - otherwise Sweden would have a lot more tournament wins, as would Portugal, as would Argentina.

all memes aside, he should've gone after 2014

while our squad isn't the best, he certainly wasn't getting the most out of them either.

First they got beaten up by russian hooligand, then they got beaten by fishermans in football. Sad EURO for en-ger-land

>part time dentist

>Lallana
le shoot a lot and no end of product

>That team (...) capable of a tournament win.
It begins again.

it must be some kind of english disease

>>have world class players like Kane, Ali, Dier, Rose etc

Stage 1: DENIAL

>That team, with the right manager, could be a Semi-final / Final team, capable of a (unlikely) tournament win.

the corpse of englel isn't even cold yet and you britbongs are already trying to reanimate it with the sheer power of delusion.

see you faggots in 2 years to bring it home again.

One of these days it really will come home, and this place is going to be insufferable.

If there is one good thing to take from this for the English, is that this would probably be like if we lost to Chile in the R16 at the WC: surely it would be embarrassing and disgraceful, but it might have avoided an even bigger disaster later on the tournament.

Kane played like utter fucking shit the other night.

People keep blaming Woy, but the players had possibly the worst performance in their entire careers.

Pooney failing an easy fucking goal, Kane constantly stumbling over the ball in the second half.
All those shit free kicks and attempts on goal from pretty mcuh everyone, the fucking division 3 tier level of control over the ball.

Also Hart. People are sometimes reluctant to blame goalkeepers but both of the goals he conceded were pretty fucking standard affairs.

they should all be held accountable. Woy probably fucked up the least all night to be honest.

20 years without a win in any knockout phase for England and counting

wake me up the day an English blames his FA and the PL instead of the coach or a scapegoat shit player

>englel
>mediocre players
>shit goalies
>refuses to adopt modern football methods just like they refuse to use metric

>>have world class players like Kane, Ali, Dier, Rose etc
>>still choke
This is the sort of delusion that makes you lot losing so fucking funny.
You're right in that he's an awful manager, for what it's worth.

>Chile beating Brazil in R16 of a WC
>Chile beating Brazil in a WC ever

Never going to happen bro

10 years
We do use the metric system

Misinformed Europens smfh

No, the central midfield is still too weak

And it's not necessarily about talent but about roles and combinations

After the 7-1 our aura of superiority vanished.

>People keep blaming Woy, but the players had possibly the worst performance in their entire careers.

They were awful and a few of them I don't want to see in an England shirt again, but the buck stops with Hodgson. The formation he played was simply unforgivable (pic related, 2nd half formation of the Iceland game).

Dentist

>Chile just beat Brazil's greatest rival in copa america and even put messi on suicide watch after playing most of the game with 10 men.

>Personally, I watched them expose the "third best team in the world" along with their shitty hyped players like cuadrado, Sanchez and pretty boy Hames.

>They embarrassed Chicanos so much, they turned on their own team after the 5th goal (Oakland Raiders tier fans) in the greatest BTFO of a big team in copa.

Sorry to say this but you were underdogs all of copa america and won it again. Chile is legit

your aura of superiority vanished once flags were introduced and you could no longer masquerade around as if you were from a first world country.

oh, I apologize, I must have ended up in some alternate universe where brits don't use stones to measure weight

TVs are measured in inches in Italy. Why has Italy abandoned the metric system entirely?

Huh? I'm talking about the NT.

That's the same thing I heard when we eliminated spain in 2014 WC "durr we'll never defeat spain in a WC"