Ask a pedo anything

Ask a pedo anything

Could you hang yourself please?

and stream it?

How's your day

are you like the full predator type or the more mellow saves CP on thumb drives?

loli or 3d?

Are you a 'I make lil girls blood and sad' pedo or a 'I jack off to loli hentai and that's it' pedo?

How many?

I will do that if someone caught me rapeing a kid
Good thanks for asking user
I just save cp fap and chill
Both
Real pedos dont like to hurt kids

hahaha first you said you will hang yourself if you are caught raping a kid and then you said real pedos dont like to hurt kids... so are you a real pedo user?

>loli or 3d?
which one do you like the most?

Feminist detected.

can you post pictures of your victims kek

If she want to do sex with me yes (its consider rape anyaway)

What's the best cp streaming site user?

3D

This is bait you cunts now this is my thread

how can you be attracted to something that cant give consent (under hitting puberty) yet claim you wouldnt hurt a child but by the very nature of your attraction being illegal, unlawful, in any society. or are you one of those elitists that would only rape the peasentry of non citizenry thus the same word applied not actually implying consideration for contract ie there being none therefor it being legal.spartanjpg

AND IF SO

what qualifying characteristics do you use to determine who is citizenry, and who is not?

boys > girls

not op but it's pretty much impossible to find cp steaming sites
only way is to tor/vpn up and find dl links to fileshare sites

why lie there are many on tor lol

I want to know how are you attracted to children. I mean when the rhey are that young they have no ass and tits so what is the whole point of going for the younger girls?

what parts of children do you find attractive?
> hair, butt, feet, ?

Do you only want to sexual the kids or do you want a proper romantic relationship with them?

So do you give your ass?

When did you realise? How do you feel about yourself now?

one of those romantics i see or just extremely incredibly slow

where do you live? I would like to torture you to death

Did your pops rape you as a kid op?
Was it your uncle?

Do you feel a romantic connection with underaged patrons? Like, you want to treat them as if they were a queen or something along those lines.

Do you give your ass to random strangers?

You're disgusting faggot

I'll jump in, not OP but still. The most attractive part is the naivete and the plump little pussy. If it were possible, a romantic relationship (albeit a weird and twisted one ) would be ideal but since that's like impossible, I'd settle for just sex

you sick fuck go to forumlovers118 back fucking nigga

Do you give your butt to be fucked by a black labrador?

Did your pops rape you as a kid?