This chick dumped me after being together for 5 years...

This chick dumped me after being together for 5 years, so she could make weird sexual music videos with her half brother on youtube! Sup Forumstards, what can I do to get her back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ToxicProphets
youtube.com/watch?v=Iye2Z5O5t3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give us her you tube?

Post her name, FB - and I will convince her what a good guy you are.

Post nudes.

youtube.com/user/ToxicProphets

Jessy Meadows

Im guessing theres incest involved

It's possible...their last video was pretty sexual

How do I get her back though?

messaged them with a link and screencap of this thread.

Im sure they will be happy with you, dumbass.

Also - reported copyright violation to youtube, in case you are trolling for plays.

Well gee thanks! No possible way to get her back now! dick! As far as youtube goes, I hope to pull that account down, THANK YOU! I've hated their songs and weird ideas since it all started

Any idea on how I should get her back guys? I don't wanna 404 before someone gives me a good idea. I love her with my whole heart//

Kill her half brother

Haha... maybe not that extreme!

its the only way

Like Highlander "There can be only one!"

Sage

Kill him
Rape her
Film it
Add one of their tracks to video
Upload to their channel
Watch as the views roll in

LMAO oh man! I was thinking more along the lines of making videos with an even hotter chick and posting them. I'm not a musician though. so it would have to be like comedy or skits or something.

Get over it you fucking pussy

Obviously words of someone who has never found "the one" or was ever in love

She doesn't love you get over it she used an alibi to break up with you clearly she can't stand you so move on. I have been in love but i don't cry about my breakups on Sup Forums that's pathetic.

Wasn't crying, I was looking for advice. DAMN MAN!

Okay so you want to get back at her for breaking up with you? Come on dude that's ridiculous. Was she your first fuck or something?

No, she was my first love... we were having some problems but nothing un-fixable and it was like her brother convinced her to leave me. It's a really weird situation and I don't even understand it completely. I'm just lost and I don't even live near her anymore or anything. I just wish there was something I could say or do to make her see how much I love her.

She's fucking weird bro

She's not really like that in RL.. well, she wasn't with me I should say. She was loving and giving but her family has a strong hold on her and I just don't get why or how. It all just fell apart. I appreciate you listening. I just wish there was a way

>fucking her brother
>obvious psycho slut

And you're still pining for her so you can get your dick wet.

Topadolf.

>This chick dumped me after being together for 5 years

Lies.

A small part of it but mainly because of my love for her and I miss her/ BTW I don't think her brother and her are really hooking up...it is a creepy scene though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iye2Z5O5t3Q

let her be. This shit is comedy gold

lolwtf is this hahah

It's retarded, they actually believe they're gonna "make it!" The shit is crap! That's not what she's really like though.

Honest answer.

Let her go and move on. I know it sucks. I know you're hurting...I still remember the pain of losing my first love nearly 30 years later. It fucked me up because I let it fuck me up.

I understand what you're saying...I'm worse on the days that I am bored and find myself thinking about it. Thank you!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Fuck me dead.
Fucking posers.

You people are shit OP!
You are your ex incest ho.

and*

Ummm...Thank you for that, Adolph!

>I'd snip the brothers cock off personally.
>find a better ho - her tits are gross.

lol... I'm not a violent man, but yeah sometimes I do feel like beating his face in. Her tits are perfect, they're fake but they are wonderful!

FUCK!!!!

an hero bro, an hero

They most certainly ain't perfect bro.

>Fake, stretched out wide apart titties are no good.

What a slut.

She was my dream come true!

They were perfection to me...seriously

dude, seriously just get out there, that shit is proper shit! seriously.

love has to go both ways to be true love. give yourself a break, get out there and shag women, even if you dont like them. get some good head. if that dont work theres hookers that look better than her.

relax calm down and get on with life, my 2 pence. she aint worth it. find someone who loves you bro.

You're probably right. I appreciate your input, bro. Thank you!

look most of us have been in love, that shit hurts especially when theres no REAL closure or reason. sometimes thats the card life deals you. you just have to move on.

when my gf left me "supposedly the one" i lost my job, my band split up and she just kicked me in the teeth by hooking up with a knob cheese and getting preggers and i know she loved me. she was just fucked up and i was a turd at the time

just dont EVER let that consume you bruv. EVER. its not worth it. you deserve better and you know it deep down. dont gaslight yourself

Hope you find peace and gets some too.

Damn man...your story was heavy on the heart. Sorry you went through that. I appreciate your support and positive words. Thanks brother....it really meant a lot.

theres way more to it but im not going to go on as i have moved on and its not a dick measuring contest. it went on for yours. the only way i got over it was more pussy. when you smell the right one... you have to get over that one next lol...

just keep trying but dont let it effect your next relation. thats the key

samefag

years not yours

Sounds like strong advice. I have trouble meeting women...it's always been a problem for me. I was introduced to Jess and the rest came easy. However, I just don't know how to start convos off with chicks. It doesn't help that there's not that many single women in my community either. I really should leave this town and the memories

Is this some kind of story just to get more views on this shitty channel?

If yes, the channel sucks, the songs suck ass and the bitch just uses her tits to get more views.

If no, then why would you even want to be with her if she's the one who dumped you? She would dump you again anyway if she already dumped you once if you somehow manage to get bcak together. She's just playing with your feels.

You deserve waaaaayyy better than this whorish bitch!!!

So what your saying is, " hey Sup Forums, go look at my shitty YouTube channel and listen to my shitty music with a shitty videos cause I need shitty viewers cause I want to be descovered

It's kind of like a "heart wants what it wants" situation. I wish it were that easy