Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

The rules are simple:
>claim your 2D waifu
>Post pics of your waifu
>Insult other waifus
>Discuss stuff
>Keep RP and ERP to minimum
> "Ein kleiner Schritt für den Menschen, aber ein großer Schritt für das Vaterland"
>Posst fitting, not over-sexualised content
>Most important: Have fun!

Sanae claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPLNK3mn7zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azusa claimed.

Proper screenshot

Legs edition?

ded clam

>Constantly yelling and shit.
I feel you, the money problems with my family helps generate needless discussions.

>X
How is the battle system? I don't know much about the game, not even what kind of battle system it has. Is it turn based or what?

Found one. Not the best, but here ya go.

Get a very large speaker system and hook up an alarm. It's what I used to do!

Because my body has the figure for it.
>My face and hair however, prevent me from being passable. So I stopped a few years ago

>Makoto

Claimed

(Chara)
Oh you werent there i forgot. I quit that place a few days ago. Feels great man.

(Azusa)
Well if you ever wanna talk about it im here for ya. I always got nothing but time

I always just loved the secrets, usually because there were a bunch in each level that did different stuff

If you don't like it, just go back in time.

I'm sure you'll fix it after about 50000 tries

Hello

That sounds pretty good, nice. Yeah, I gave him a card and stuff. I've always been like this when celebrating

Claimed

Just woke up 30 minutes ago and playing some war thunder, have gotten really addicted after marathoning GuP.

I don't even have AC so it's just windows and a draft to survive the heat.

who gives a fuck about "claiming" wifeu's or whatever? nothing you do in this thread affects how other people feel about these imaginary girlfriends. youre living in a dreamworld where you can call dibs on some fictitious character who would never be with you if she existed irl.

Megumin claim

Thanks man. I will.

Also, here's my entire figure collection. I need more.

I ran out of sad Aizawa pictures and it would be disgustingly inappropriate to post a happy picture right now so I'll just sign my next few posts.

What's worse is that I had to give the order to end life support on my real dad. It's a long story, but in short he was in a coma and on dialysis, with almost no chance of coming out. And if he had come out of it, we were told that he'd have to do dialysis 3 times a week in order to stay alive, and dad had told me many times before that if he ever got into a state like that, to not let him suffer and to let him go. So it fell to me to let him go.

>Barry

TOO LATE FAGGOT AHAHAHA

Tsukasa a cute. A CUTE.

I think most people consider occasionally what would they do if they could do that. Sadly ain't possible.

Cool.

The focus isn't about the waifus. The focus is so we all can chat under the guise of being the waifu you're claiming. That's why I'm called Azusa.

Let's go!!!!
I don't know......
You never watched Blood In Blood Out?
Lame...

Holy fuck, my condolences.

Gonna kys brb
>megu

If it makes you feel better, here's me dressed as you.

Thats all pretty cute. Did you draw the picture behind it all?

Mioooooooooooooooooooo

>no AC
How?

How do you even deal with nature and its beatings?

>GuP
>WT
It's more fun when you pretend that the pilots are cute girls with fluffy hair, isn't it?

Claimed Neptune!

Thank you Shiki, it's appreciated.

>Barry

We don't even have money problems. We just have needless discussion.

>X battle system
Yeah, it's turn based and a smartphone game alright. You get on a map every quest where you can encounter heartless. There are three attributes: Magic, Power and Speed.
Speed is strong against Magic is strong against Power is strong against Speed
You get new medals which you can infuse in your keyblades which have a strenght and defense stat. Some keyblades focus on one stat, some on two stats and the standard one focuses on all stats, which makes it very versatile.

aaah, that's good! Then, what qualifications did you need? You were at a gas station, right?
Meaning, you don't mind long work hours, you can handle them, same with stress and difficult costumers since you sometimes got some drunk guys.
Then... you are probably very organized since you had to take care of the station alone at night.

Hello Chen

I mad to make that decision with my mom when I was 16. She was my best friend.

I feel you.

STEALING HER MUHAHAHAHAH

then youre a massive faggot that pretends to be a girl.

If only you knew.

Holy shit...

Funny thing, those 3 small figures were my first ones, at like $5 a pop from the county fair. I only have the twins left out of the 3.
>All the figures I bought at a con that are unfortunately packed away due to lack of space right now.

>Shit, traps on Sup Forums! What should I do?! Oh, I know, call them out on it
1/10 made me reply with a chuckle.

Heyo!

hi

My condolences.

Fortunately my father's still alive, but my mother's not. I never had to make such a decision though.

We're a band of souls small of number but strong of will, and we pray that no one else will have to bear our burden. I'm very sorry about your mother.

>Barry

you certainly beat my screenshots thats for sure. but i could care less.

>internal screaming
oh ok, perfectly fine here. nothing wrong. looks like i can plan for SD again right?

oh yeah! i remember magmar came out of nowhere and i was so amazed and moltres too. i like the ice cave with the jynxs too because of the crystals and all.

like they always say, its the thought that counts. its not a day for celebrating and such but a day for giving respect to them. at least thats what i think.

fuck im sorry... but he would be proud. you kept your word and im sure in those last moments that he was there cheering you on to end him.

I could say the same thing about apocalypto! it was directed my mel gibson! its a must watch how have you not!?

4edgy8me

Yes. Yes we are.

I'm sorry about your father.

If you need someone who understands, I'm right here.

>couldn't

You look nice in it.

Chen.
youtube.com/watch?v=zPLNK3mn7zE

Really? Isn't there any central problem causing all the discussion?

So it's almost like a rock paper scissors game.

Something against me being feminine...?

Thanks. I just have my mom left, unfortunately.

He always used to make really fucked up jokes about how if he ever died, to take him out in a field to give him a proper pyre and drink with friend and family around him.

Fathers* Not sure if you saw last thread or not though. But thank you.

>Barry

I don't know it's just not very common up here in Scandinavia.

Yeah it is while listening to a mix of eurobeat and the GuP soundtrack, I'm pretty sure there's also mods for it like all the KanColle WoWs mods.

Indeed. I try to instead make things good everyday, rather than just one. Like Valentines day

Don't watch much movies.
Looks like we can't fight each each today sorry.
Maybe next time. I got to go.

>Sanae

Well pretty much none, which is why i got the job. When you put it that way it sounds like i actually did something there. This is all going on the resume

How are you?

I loved the cave because it had some of the most secrets, it also had some of the most annoying ones. The river one was fire too because im a water type guy and it just looked great.

flying lotus is good. his work fills me with happiness every time i listen to him. How were earl's albums?

Are you the guy who konata asked to say chen would you marry me ok vocaroo?

>The focus is so we all can chat under the guise of being the waifu you're claiming.
Maybe because most people that are still here come just for the community, those posters are entirely welcomed but the thread still started as a point to discuss waifuism.

There is no central problem.
"A healthy family just quarrels sometimes" so, we have a discussion every fucking day

Yeah, it's rock paper scissor.

Just put in some hot air or things that you probably need to know when working there.
I mean, you are also very trustworthy since you worked there alone and there was no money missing.

Yeah. I am.

Oh, you're from Scandinavia. I guess that's a point of divergence, since I live in the Mediterraneans.

>mods
I never got the point of mods or custom plug-ins on online multiplayer games. i mean I payed a little Saxton Hale mode in TF2, but that's about it.

I'm trying to decide what's best for trapping. Shaved or non shaved? Y'know... Down there... What should I go for? I don't know.

It looks like it's my time to go.
I have no idea why I haven't tried speaking to more waifus. It upsets me....
Maybe it's the way I feel, last couple of weeks still has affects on me. I'm not sure. Still somewhat glad I made my first threads.
Goodnight everyone and take wonderful care.

Done
Down the road fucker

I'm okay, a little tired. But playing some Skyrim for the first time in a while. You?

Dunno who this is because im not an animefag but she's cute

I want to sniff her saddle if you know what I mean.

Shaved. It also feels so much better.

Post wound

I'm in the background!

no! i never said that! you must have missed the part where i said "nothing wrong" right? or when i said "perfectly fine" right? or do you just not want me to go to SD is that it?

shit, that sucks... if i may ask, how did he end up in a coma?

yeah, you may not say "i love you" everyday to them or something but at least show them that you do mean it thats all.

aww i dun goofed. next time ill prioritize the game for next time. its just too busy here is all.
Good bye!

>the river one
holy fuck i loved that one! when the gyarados comes out the waterfall. golden moment! or when the dragonite comes out the whirlpool. my god, i lived for those moments

shaved. but pls...

goodbye! again!

30edgy60me

Shaved looks better, but itches to hell and back.
>I know from experience

Night Sanae.

RIP

Suzuki a good.

Nigga, wtf did you actually?

post lewds. my dubs demand

69edgy420me

I like shaved or trimmed but it doesn't matter that much for me.

So far I've only listened to "I don't like shit" but it did live up to it's expectations. Smart lyrics and nice instrumentals. The album length was pretty small sadly.

Yep, I have a few pictures where Azusa is in them

Mhmm, if only more people understood that

Im gonna add lots of hot air, i like that trustworthy part. This is some gold for the next job

Go with whatever feels right

Ah nice, what kind of character are you doing?

I love dragonite so much. Gotta send the squirtle up the mountain

I thought it was sarcasm. Not in the best of moods today, sorry bout that.

He had extremely high blood pressure, and failing kidneys due to alcoholism earlier in life, and potentially high radiation/chemical exposure during his time in the nayv. Had several strokes over the course of the previous decade which almost took him a few times, somehow managed to pull through. The last one was the one that put him in the coma.

>Barry

Oh fuck

Good night!
>Homu

69edgy420me

Fake and gay/10

Who doesn't want Poi as a torpedo alert?

I don't use any for WT but wows there's some good mods that even until recently also offered more useful info like clear damage done that was a pain to find without mods.

Real and Hetero

My usual sneak and archer. I used to play as a full out warrior, but I preferred sneaking around. Since once you get to a high level, it's super easy to sneak.

Why.

Yeah, business school is good to know what kind of hot air you can add...
what else...
long work hours...
flexible work hours maybe?
trustworthy...
can handle difficult customers...
organized...
yeah, man, I don't know, tell me what you had to do at your last job

m8, that's just the blood running down, where did you cut yourself?

I might give Wows a good try, but before that I'd have to get custom HUDs, see how the FOV settings look and most of all get a better connection.

What part of Scandinavia do you live in?

i'm glad you liked it.
smart lyrics
Good music
Kinda like Lamar

Okay

He took my waifu
These are my final words...
See you in hell faggots

You are an hero

this thread seems autistic right now.

>RIP 19XX-2016
That dead dude.

He was very loyal indeed.

>What part of Scandinavia do you live in?
Denmark, the best part.

Pic related
Iss my dog

no... of course not... totally not sarcasm...
......i forgive you...........

oh shit i almost forgot the powerplant! making the magneton and stuff the electibuzz and zapdos!

We dem bois!

not deep enough
try harder

>several strokes
god damn, what a beast. id probably die on my first if not then the second. and then stacked with the rest of that shit. he was working miracles. something wanted him dead and it couldnt take him down.

>sneak and archer
free headshots. free kills

mine at last

Megumin, waifu and loyal are words that don't mesh well together.

It's 4am and I stayed up and wallowed in sadness for too long, I'm going to go to sleep waifu. I have a couple things I need to take care of tomorrow so I do need some rest. Goodnight.

Kek

Here's your (You).

hello dere

kek. just ask amatsu if you others disagree
>ika

Good night

Miho claimed

suh dud