There is no way this won't be the game of the tournament, right?

There is no way this won't be the game of the tournament, right?

italy wins lol

we will probably choke like every 5 mins

In the it's gonna be a Shitshow like Croatia-Portugal

>italywinslol

Nah

1-0 scored at the last minute or some shit

>No De Rossi
>No Candreva
>literally no DM left
Germany will rape us Spain 2012 style, it has all the ingredients: overconfidence from previous games and key players injuried. Sup Forums will lose a meme

that's right, we can't win this time

germany is too strong for us

let's hope we will come back home with our honor

I don't believe for a second you guys are for real, you're just trying to anti-jynx it.

If they don't win with this team the curse will never be lifted.
I hopee Löw isn't sucking Italis dick too hard or the boys will be scared.

t.h.i.s. t.b.h. f.a.m.
I was on spee the last time they played were le epic balonegro took of his shirt and before that game I read the same posts, so unfortunaly the anti-jinxing works.

The curse only works into semi finals, too.

Not even meme magic can save us, this time.

You are the clear favourites by anyone, we are not just the ones to say that. The curse is just a meme and we do have 0 DMs to play next game. We would need a miracle o pull it off

It worked in the final once.

Holy fucking shit, I hadn't considered this.
Thank you based user. I've been asking if I should cash out.
>them ridiculously low odds for a runner-up
>placed a bet you guys were going to win it all
I'm still 50/50 but I wouldn't be able to watch the fucking match now. Still rooting for based Spaghetti lads.

We haven't even played a good team yet and you just eliminated the title holder, i for one will bet a fair amount of money for you to win since bookies actually give you the odds of 4 (four), unbelievable really.

are italians using salt gained from german tears throughout the years? is that how they maintain their magic?

there is no way germany can't win.
you will win 2-0 and end the curse.
be happy Hans, your day has come!

>>No Candreva
What happened to him?
Also I think De Rossi might be able to recover.

Congratulations Germany, the match with Iceland will be fun to watch! Cheers!

Nah, Italy gets a pen 5 minutes in and Muller misses a couple of sitters, 1-0 final though

>WHY IS HE SUCH SHIT IN THE EUROS???

shhhh, its a secret that nobody will never know, and please stop bullying the germans bro, they are going to win the next game

WHo is supposed to score against the best defense in the world? Mario fuckin Gomez?
kek
KEK
K E K
The cunt Löw will probably play Götze, too, he wont win a single duel against your big strong CBs.
Italy wins this EASILY

>Italy wins this EASILY

Dubs of truth confirm this. Germany doesn't stand a chance. Congrats to Italy for reaching the semis.

there is no need to be this negative, Low alredy tell everyone he know how to handle this game, you guys are going to destroy us for real this time

the curse will be broken

>you win
>oh no win
>you first

stop it

spain is completely shit bruh, tiki taka is over

Your counter jinxing is starting to piss me off Luigis, you all expect a win deep down inside, you cant fool us.

I know, right. It's already getting old.

On paper Germany is better than Italy, but it always was, and Italy always won. Now that Germany has 0 good strikers, I don't see how they will win this.

hungary user is right, germans people stop pretending to be sad

you are going to win and there is nothing in this world who can change that

>both sets of fans shitting it

Guys chill

you have Draxler so we have no chances.
enjoy your victory Gunther

I'm going for Italy since before the tournament started but there's no way Germany aren't winning this

I just don't see Italy scoring vs Germany and if it goes to penalties, Germany wins

>but it always was
This is simply not true.

fuck off we're having fun

And how do you think they are going to go through your superior defence without any world class attacking player? Muller is a meme and has been very mediocre in this tournament. I expect maby shots from distance, but Buffon should be able to handle this.

Leave Italy to me guys!

they will find a way, i really hope it will not end like that brasil game

please germany, be gentle with us

Guys?

M8 not a single Italiano actually thinks they will lose, they're just the opposite of England when it comes to hyping up their NT.

Mario Gomez and Draxler were the two best attackers this tournament so far what are you talking about

kek

we are sure we will lose
Italian in germany are already packing their bags for voiding the shame.
we are fucked, you will win 100%
enjoy your Lebensraum, Hermann

that's a lie, every single italian here is sad for the game, we know there is nothing we can do
is right, germany will surely score to italy

>Meme or not you will come with me

Draxler was shit until the Slovakia game, Gomez is just a walking meme as seen in the Norn Ireland game.

guys lets talk about switzerland
we had a fair chance to win the tournament
we have to get rid of this penalty bullshit we played better

I actually know Italians living here and they all think they will destroy us.

those are not italians, i guarantee

shut up, we are going to destroy your little cheese ass when we will play against

All Italians on Sup Forums think that too. They just don't want to jinx it. They shouldn't be worried though because Germany doesn't really have much of a chance.

FUCKING RETARDS THEY HAVE TO KEEP FEEDING THE RITUAL

btw they're not italians if they're bragging about that, so it doesn't count

that's more fake that believing englel will win the next WC

tranquillo, per il rituale bisogna essere su suolo italiano

ITALIANI RICORDATE LA CABALA

I 100% don't expect us to win. We are tired, our key midfield players are out and you are as strong as ever. I hope we don't walk out of it Brazil style and at least preserve some dignity.

Just end this tournament, send the team back home now so at least we can take the fucking smug satisfaction from the Italians

No seriously, temteam is the one that runs the most distance in the whole tournament, it's tired. We dont have any difensive midfielder that can play. Germany is in top shape and Low alredy lost once he wont be fooled again

Wow Italians seem to be the worst liars in existence.
*we know*

It's over, guys...
Had been fun with you, see you in two years :(

Ci fanno il culo stavolta.
T. Roman guy

>crauts finally discovered the source of the meme magic that substained us in our matches for all these years
>they started abusing it better than us with their superior shitposting power
It's over. I will never recover.

Germany stands no chance, the curse is real. Every time we thought we could get over it, but we couldn't.

Sun goes down, sun goes up. Germany is great in tournaments, but will lose against Italy any time they'll face them.

0 - 0
Then extra time, nobody scores
Penalty kicks, Ozil fails, Italy wins.

I don't think we can ever beat you. Perhaps in the Euros 3016...

>captcha: select all pizzas
>the pain is real

KEK

>anti-jynx
You are gonna win this game for sure

Keep the ritual going Kammeraden
ITALY WILL FUCKIN HUMIULIATE US AND WE DESERVE IT PLS DON'T LET YOUR NOODLES BE TOO ALDENTE AUA AUA MEIN PO

Just be gentle, Italians? :(

...okay?

Gg mario bros. You won this time since Low is too busy sniffin his balls and playing Gomez.

i agree