Does Hayley Williams browse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yelyahwilliams/status/797522341890818050
knowyourmeme.com/memes/brendan-fraser-s-alimony-just-fuck-my-shit-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i do

you do realize that "tfw" has become totally mainstream now right

twitter.com/yelyahwilliams/status/797522341890818050

Yeah, it's just in the form of "when" instead of "that feel when". "When you nut but she keep suckin'", etc.

When it's in the form of tfw you know it's a little bit more special and non normie but tfw has still been appropriated by tumblrcunts so there's nothing about tfw that's exclusive to Sup Forums anymore. We need a new tfw.

You do realize "tumblrcunts" are just the other side of the same coin the holds Sup Forums users, right?
We're the same kind of people but nobody wants to admit it.
see: Horseshoe theory

can't wait for the new album

>theory
Not proven biiiiiitch

Normies kinda took over memes once they got off the image macros and started treating twitter like an imageboard. There is more OC being made right now than ever before because of normies. How do you feel about this?

hayley is a pure and innocent christian maiden

I really enjoy the irony in JUST, the biggest meme since Baneposting probably (arguably even surpassing Baneposting for it's crossover appeal into other boards), was created by some random black dude on Twitter. Sup Forums didn't get a hold of it until a year or two after black twitter and weird twitter had been using it.

make a new album already

thats actually pretty interesting I always thought JUST was another Sup Forums meme

You only need to spend a few minutes on Tumblr to see how similar it is. There really isn't much difference between the two; both sides are just too scared to admit it.

I really like those house tunes where a soft spoken black man just kinda talks over it
you know what I mean?

tumblr is Sup Forums for women

i think the system of each website appeals to how either men or women think but they both reach the same goal

the barber doing the just fuck my shit up meme is different than the JUST meme, tv or maybe tumblr came up with the brendan fraser JUST part

knowyourmeme.com/memes/brendan-fraser-s-alimony-just-fuck-my-shit-up

this

It the hair from the twitter meme and it's basis is "just fuck my shit up". It's the twiiter meme

your a dorable

(You)

this is incredibly accurate
I hope one day we can just take the best people from each site and all be friends and discuss all the music we like/dislike in harmony one day

If she does; please post a better picture of your tits Hayley or overall better nude. Thank you.

If Hayley Williams is reading this I need to let her know that Paramore is one of the greats in terms of mid-late 2000s pop rock groups and I loved the 2013 self titled album

how does this even happen?
the way that introverted weirdos express themselve anonymously to other intoverted weirdos has become the normal social standard for the entire internet

I'm officially convinced that Sup Forums is really the only real place on the entire internet and every other website is a shell for narcissism

This pretty much true. We bothjust like to pretend like were better.

This pretty much true. We bothjust like to pretend like were better.

Horseshoe theory is bad political science.

FUCK HER

Dude, I wish

that happened a couple of years ago user

Sup Forums is for weirdos with little to no socially marketable qualities (debatable at this point, but you know what I mean)

social media is for people who are completely normal but try to make themselves look unique and different by half-heartedly pretending to be like the weirdos. that means taking their expressions, pretending to have mental illnesses etc.. but they make sure they're never convincing enough for people to think they're actually outsiders, and of course they're all doing the same things to look "different" so everyone actually looks the same

I don't really care any more, I just find it really interesting how image and presentation is all that really matters for young people

yeah. I'm focusing though on the idea that the entire internet is basically just a leech off of Sup Forums. the humor, jokes, memes,and even the format and context of social interaction all starts here then spreads somewhere else. like this pic is extremely accurate

my 14 year old female cousin shouldn't have ever known about Pepe the frog

... my point still stands? i dont see how that changes anything

I don't even know if they're leeching. Meaning I don't think they really even know that their humour comes from Sup Forums.

Instead it's the turbo-autists from Sup Forums that bring it to facebook and other social media. The particular kind of autist with no self-awareness that thinks other people will get Sup Forums humour, posts memes on facebook and forces them long enough that they start to stick. And of course fedoras who lurk this site 24/7 for /r/Sup Forums content that ends up spreading to Twitter etc.

Of course.

I talk to this one chick who goes on tumblr a lot and I make wise-ass racist / sexist jokes and post pics I find from /r9k/. In turn she posts blatantly feminist things and we just talk a bunch about politics and whatever. Honestly tumblr is just the opposite of Sup Forums; lonesome virgin women shitposting and venting about the opposite sex.

Can u not?

>I don't think they really even know that their humour comes from Sup Forums.
no, I agree. They don't.
>Instead it's the turbo-autists from Sup Forums that bring it to facebook and other social media
true

but then why does it catch on?

Because it's genuinely funny, and millennials all live under 20 layers of irony, so off-colour and abstract "weird" humour is much safer than traditional humour. No one can really tell you your spongebob meme is stupid or immature or not funny, because you can just say that the fact it's dumb and unfunny is the joke.

whats the best paramore album and why is it brand new eyes

>listens to american football and says tfw
hmmmmmm

that's not riot

>not Riot

No but her pussy stank and I know this cause I've ate her out before during Warped Tour 08' in San Diego.

plz tell moar

I got back stage passes from Paramore'a drummer after I sold him some ecstasy. He got fucked up after the show while I seduced Haley Williams with my tattoos and weed.

Fuck you. I want more nudes.

>Return
yes. thank you for the quick story. loved it 10/10, would listen again.

I hope not, I've said some pretty savage things about her on here

gay

>Doesn't know how to spell Hayley
>Expects us to believe him
>Is most likely retarded

your dead kiddo

It's fucking anonymous

r9k is facebook tier

not really, i mean sure there are some parts that are the same. but Sup Forums and tumblr are very much different.

>valid point

that's not all we know is falling

honestly their worst

it's painfully generic

it was also made when she was 17 so it's forgivable

I hope not.

It would be weird for her to make emo influenced music and not know one of the biggest emo bands.

I'm torn.

>wanting to talk to women about music
pleb

Yeah but I'm just saying they got much better as they went along.

It's their Cheshire Cat.