Sexier idk

trainwreck is one of the best romcom films ever made

not an argument

yes she is funnier than anyone alive, true

Durr

Grunty

bailey jay

:|

Everyone > Sarah Silverman > Amy Smuckers.

she looks like a fridge Sup Forumsro

>implying you wouldn't breed her

>miss piggy
>2366x1521
>2.89MB
>jpg

how

Literally anyone else

For pork products

>cant even name one
give up the act m80

a linebacker in a dress is not a woman.

well thats not really up to you its what they identify as

KYS

Your ass, there... I did.

Tina Fey and Sarah Silverman. There's 2, now gtfo

what does that stand for?

Kike Yid Semite

she is a stupid no talent foul mouthed cunt, vulgar language is no substitute for good humor, lots of people are funny without using filthy talk, i would not allow her on my television or in my house,

She's a fat jew bitch.
Fuck that hideous twat.

You again? You take a long break from shilling, or she just wasn't paying you?

I don't get this thread. She's ugly and not funny at all. I basically just ignore her "career".

Maybe when she still looked like this pic, before she turned into a disgusting fatassed piggy.

Germans arent generally regarded as having brilliant senses of humor. I dont mean because muh hitlah, I mean it's a cultural difference. Until very recently, and in many places its still true, to be seen laughing out loud in public is to be seen as not a serious oerson, and as a kind of stupid person, a goofball or idiot, and is regarded with shame. This is still true in much of Switz, Germany, & Austria, where I grew up. The effect of this is a sort of stunted sense of humor, where the things people find hilarious are... well, not as bad as Mexico, where a 45yo man dressed as a giant baby is so hilarious he's on every show, but, its close.

Nikki is hot. I would rather fuck amy. But no woman is really funny. Its nothing but vagina and sex jokes.

I would fuck Kristin Wiig over Sarah and Amy any day

My sister on both accounts.

This is like the 53rd time have u made this thread u creepy fuck

tada to-do

Literally a goat, is sexier and funish than this feminist liberal pig faced walking sack of McDonalds lard. For your consideration, I present the actual sexiest funny chick.

this. She's only popular cuz of her size and this anti fat shaming bullshit that was sweeping the nation. She wasn't particularly funny in any of the roasts and her stand up is a bunch of regurgitated shit that she's stolen from other comedians.

Lisa Lampanelli was/is 100x funnier than her.

Gay man voting here so respect my opinion all you want but as far as ACTUALLY being funny and being beautiful (especially for her age), I think Fey takes the vote.

> bonus points for personality

Ask literally anyone who visited Germany or met a German on holiday if they have a sense of humor and you get told absolutely. Don't get me wrong, the stereotype of the Stasi German who never smiled a second in his life is a funny meme, but it's very far from reality.

OP is shitposting and people are taking the bait, not because they don't know it's bait, but because the sentence "Amy Schumer is funny" can't not be corrected, even if used ironically.

BAIT