Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TanJ9jf-p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rolling

Template is missing.

bump because im bored.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is a pretty legit book, tb h f.am

indeed user, still my favourite book after 6 years

Not bad

Are you Indian?

half spanish half english

what a faggot

How do U like Australia ? Where do U exactly live ?.

What a clever comment.

i live in the uk, lived in aus for 14 years. dad's english, mum's spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TanJ9jf-p4

and You prefer to live in Aus or UK ? I think about live Queensland but i'm not really sure, could U tell something about it? how do U remember it.

>Likes israel
(((Jan Pawel)))

i only left half a year ago, i actually lived in queensland, gold coast. it's honestly one of the best countries you could live in rn if you're young because of scenery and people are friendly as. i moved to england because family issues and it's a better place to get my career started.

i preferred living in aus, but i know that england is personally better for me.

im probably going to visit back after im done with study because it's so beautiful

i cant cont. if you want

Sure ! U reading in my mind coz I tought about Gold Coast, saw some apartments in that towers near sea, could U tell me something about earning and paying fot that ? I mean thats is minimum wage about 18A$/h so this is enought to live in good apart. and for spend some for goods ? I know that after studies I can have more.

JP2GMD

where you from first of all?
i lived with my parents for the entire time i was there but casual and part-time work is really, really easy to find. it's a tourist destination so there's tons of hiring in retail/food/sales for young people. most of the tower apartments in the city are super, super expensive, and it would probably best trying to find low-rise apartments in residential areas because i doubt you'll be able to afford living in high-rise at minimum rates doing part-time hours.

i'd honestly look at boarding accomodation if you're studying at your uni/school offers that, or renting a place or cheap low-rise apartments like Nexus Place/Varsity Towers/Metro on Central.

But yeah, the place is beautiful.

also if you're that type of person, the night life of the gc is incredible

its me Will try to go after studies of course to get well paid work, whats the good pay per hour ? I'm only asking to know that moving there is good way and there wont be any bad situations like in france or UK that they think that we are thieves, murders or others criminals.

really subjective, and my knowledge is really limited because ive only taken high school level commerce and minimum wage casual jobs.

but uh, you can easily survive on the coast at $40k a year. and our prime minister doesnt antagonize immigrants like our previous PM did.

also there's really no race issues in australia unless you're aboriginal.

beginning professional careers are like, 25/hour

again, not a lot of experience

you might need to live there for a few years if you were thinking of joining the military.

DCLXVI murder timeline

I'm never going to achieve my dreams and I'm trying to be ok with that.

op here, i want to be an actor.
never give up user.
theres not one video game producer that became a video game producer because he thought that he couldnt make it.

I'm not planning to give up, but I'd come to realise that I saw myself as only that too much, and I'm trying to find out who I'd be if not that.

In other words, I don't have a backup plan yet.

im the same user.
my only qualifications and recommendations are related around acting and shit.
i kinda worked myself into the mentality that if i dont make it, im not going to be able to anywhere, so i better fucking make it.

I dont think that I will join ADF, do U know something about roll on\off vessels or passanger vessels in Australia ? does they sailing to the NZ or around AUS ?

sorry user i have no idea.

Problem is, I might not even have the qualifications. I'm stumbling my way through university - apparently it doesn't quite fit the way my brain works or whatever - and the vidya industry is fucking crushing even if you have a degree.

For now, I'll do my best to pull through, and otherwise I'll just have to pull a Markus Persson or whatever.

best of luck user

thank, you too

That theres is society like in UK or France ? Do not misunderstand me but theres many africans like Fr. and UK ?. I'm not racist but i hate behaviors if U know what I mean.

not a lot of africans at all in aus, heck a lot of asians, specifically koreans, chinese, japs, and indians.

and honestly australians are the kindest people ive met.

I like asians especially asian girls

Thanks for answer on my questions and I hope that we'll see again here and maybe someday in Gold Coast !

No worries, adios user

i filled one of these out a few weeks ago

>porter robinson
my man

>fellow porter fan on Sup Forums

【=◈︿◈=】