JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAVqJYPic3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it the lighting or does he fill it in somehow?

Are british working class people their own race? Rooney looks so extremely working class, not style but his actual facial features.

Yall dumb as fuck they were wearing red against iceland

Spray on hair

Called being Irish lad

he needs to retire
partly because it has been a while since he's actually been good
but mostly so we can finally draw a line under the Heat Magazine Era

but he is one of the few players doing ok

>a while
>was good in the other matches playing a position that isn't even his

That's fake, right?

What an ugly little boy.

>retire

He is going to Gaungzhou Evergrande next lad

Why irish people are so disgusting? He's not only ugly but also repulsive

it's not. he needs a new transplant.
should have just shaved it off imho.

Anyone that thought he played well didn't watch the games and instead just listened to Peter Crouch's half time punditry.

that feel when you have male pattern baldness at 8

Is there anything more pathetic than a man in denial about his baldness?

I swear the minute I see a bald spot on my head I'm shaving it all off.

>Is there anything more pathetic than a man in denial about his baldness?
Gypsies.

You live in a 3rd world shit hole mate no one cares what you do with your hair.

>Is there anything more pathetic than a man in denial about his baldness?

insecure gyppos

>tfw started noticing my high hair line and got worried about impending baldness, but went back to look at older pics and my hairline actually hasn't moved at all over the years
I don't know if it's good or bad

a flatmate of mine used to spray his head, they have special sprays so you look less bald. he was a 25 year old greek balding manlet, he smelt so bad as well poor bastard

He should talk with Conte and have a real hair transplant. This one looks like it was made in the black market

>going bald
>doing anything other than shaving your head

Baldy here. Don't make an ass of yourself, just shave it off.

I have the same thing, I was worried but I realised i've always had a really pronounced widow's peak since I was a small child and it's not really changed at all

How many people who browse Sup Forums are bald?

the major problem is the drug they use to make the transplant last is classed as a performance enhancing drug so footballers like rooney have to have a transplant every summer or it just falls out as it's doing now

Spain would have won because Torres is Clutch GOAT

White "men" problem

we're gonna make it breh

>tfw bald on top
>tfw never cared
>tfw didn't even bother to shave it
>someone pointed out I have the same hair as Walder Frey
>realize I look like the guy who mostly plays grubby old men in movies
>now it bothers me

shave it lid

1 here. I will say that in my experience, women don't care much. Thank God women aren't as superficial and judgmental when it comes to physical appearance.

>Be me
>be bald
>would still never fuck a fat chick

>women aren't as superficial and judgmental when it comes to physical appearance.
Holy fucking kek I don't remember stepping through the wormhole

Regular American women between 25-30 are usually pretty chill about appearance.

I'd lose my hair having to perform for this bloodthirsty mob too.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAVqJYPic3c

sup bill bailey

Yeah Sup Forums overrates hair massively. my dad went bald at a younger age than I am now, I still have lots of hair with a good hairline and he got far more pussy than I have done, and he was worse looking than I am not counting the hair

True. I know a guy named Seamus that looks exactly like him.

If youre a rich alpha, you can be bald, fat and still have a smoking hot gf

See Trump.

He said women not girls, after like 25 their standards in appearance tend to drop a lot as they feel their own self worth wasting away.

Being rich is enough

Trump is one smooth mofo with a great haircut, killer smile and as much charisma as he has money tho

like this?

I'm not only balding but also 5'6" manlet. People tell me all the time I look like George Costanza.

how is that even possible

What the fuck is that, mine fades much more naturally. I feel better desu

Thats absolutely disgusting. Whats the point of holding on to a few scraps? Looks like he has mange.

Don't you all shave your hair anyway to sell for a couple of rocks of krokodil for those charities that make cancer wigs

this. even just shaving the top and holding onto the costanza-ring around the edges looks 9000x better than trying to keep some kind of combover bullshit when you're obviously balding

Yeah no shit you retards that's because they want to settle down with someone to provide for them after being railed dozens of times.

Considering in the show George's character got laid a lot that might be a good thing.

I don't want women tho, I want girls ranging from 15-20 yrs old

I never indicated otherwise. Just saying, girls =/= women.

You should only feel bad for poor people going bald.

In the mirror it probably looks fine, just not from top down.

That's an angle that that guy never sees.

blacks, asians, middle easterners, and especially south asians all go bald plenty, too
it is pretty nice being white and having a thick head of hair though

>He wants to be a literal beta provider
JUST

Then yeah they're going to be pretty superficial. On the plus side it's much less important to have any wealth.

Are native Americans the only people who never bald?

I've never seen a bald Bolivian

Ironically I've only been laid twice and both times were on trips to new york city. I think its just easy as hell to hook up in that city. i'd even have a gf if i lived there i bet. i'm trying to save up money to move.

they don't seem to, much, do they? i can't recall ever seeing a real indian-looking dude that was balding
nyc is overflowing with hot sluts, BUT it is an absolutely terrible place to live unless you have a good-to-very-good job. also, climate change insures that you're in the perfect spot to catch both hurricanes AND ice storms, and eventually just sink into the sea

also, checked

google says that full blooded native americans DO NOT bald, have very thick, full heads of hair, almost no body hair, and do not grow facial hair

kind of similar to polynesians, for obvious genetic reasons

>climate change
>muh rising sea level

lol. i've lived on the beach my whole life and the ocean hasn't risen at all. Its a big fucking scam.

San Francisco was supposed to be under water a long time ago.

wew lads...

If there's one positive thing about the Bolivian race is that they have full, thick heads of hair

Started receding in the womb

>Atletico Madrid unironically did that in the Champions League final

shave it donald

Is Sup Forums the most beta, worthless site on the internet now? No one even gets mocked for gossiping about celebrities and hairlines in these threads.

Baldlet detected

If I were bald, how would that actually modify the fact that gossiping about celebrities is something only worthless people do?

>implying posting on Sup Forums was ever not worthless

Be more aware of yourself and your surroundings

I shaved it all off, and now people think I'm a nazi. Although maybe it's the way I walk.

The user base wasn't always celebrity gossiping satire tier retards. When all of your "interests" are on the front page of a magazine in the supermarket checkout line, it's time to recognize that you represent everything wrong with the species.

lol fucking hell mate I'm not sure about that. It would make you look like friar tuck.

You are not alone m8.

Did he spend as much time on an aminu msg board like u desu ?

British inbreeding at its finest

>implying that wouldn't have worked

I am, have been losing hair since I was 17, nobody really noticed till I was 19. I am 24 now, shave it regularly, and ok with it. I wouldn't be giving a fuck if I didn't have weird skull shape that makes the back of my head look like Kryten from Red Dwarf

What medication is there to stop baldness?

I'm not going bald and people have told me I'm Southern European looking (like a pale shitskin probably) so I think my genetics keep me safe but I'd rather have erectile dysfunction than go bald.

M8, you're better off keeping a functioning erection than having hair. Plus the drugs only work for a little while.

Biotin.

Stemroach haha

Brought to you by Turkish Hairlines

meet europe's finest hair.

finasteride

its high bodyfat percentage

How obvious is it face to face?

he's literally 100% of irish descent

Maybe don't hold your arm up at an angle so much when you walk then

I shave my head from time to time. That way I save money on barbers and shampoo and they don't get dirty too fast. I actually have thick fluffy hair, but they serve no practical purpose, so why even have them?

how?