Secrets thread

Secrets thread
Bonus for family secrets
Extra for french secrets

Ok, I'll start. OP is a fag. Shh, don't tell.

Guys OP is a fucking nigger

Sure.

I found out about my mom cheating on my dad (she used to use my little brother's computer to read her emails --- she left it open). Saw photos of her and some friends doing some less than appropriate stuff while she left one weekend to visit some friends in her home town. Told him about it. He was pretty sad. I was always my moms favorite and I used to prefer her over my dad. Not any more. I held the swing vote as to who would get custody of the kids and I did it in favor of my dad, my mom never knew why.

Don't regret it at all, when she knew they were gonna break up she started dating some sleez ball from literally down the street and came over and introduced him to me and my friends while we were hanging out in my room one time (before I had told anyone they were breaking up). Fuck that shit.

How's ya'll day going?

i took out a $5000 loan to buy pokemon cards.

i'm 22 years old.

Thats not a secret, everyone knows OP is a fag

im straight but i would swallow a trap

Then you're not straight

You did the right thing man.

im straight because i like females, and females = fe(menine)males

My great grandfather was in the French Resistance during WWII. The Nazis never found out.

>Extra bonus biatches.

>Females=feminine males
Mediocre b8

No you're a faggot. You pretend to be straight but secretly crave cocks in your mouth.

Don't use Lithium Ion batteries. They explode and cause a lot of fire. A few years back most companies only used these but they had to settle a bunch of law suits when people would leave them in their car and it would burn. Also if you poke a hole through one they go up with a boom. Everyone knows this but cell phones still use them.

I was a poor broke musician with a part time job living in a trailer.

After meeting my wife I now have a bachelor's, have a house with a lawn and 2 cars, good paying job, a beautiful son, and a short haircut.

I regret meeting her every day.

>Bri, tell me if this is ours...

Don't bow to the feminists, pick up your guitar and set the world ablaze!

I do know that feel.

My wife's sister lives with us and stashes all her dirty underwear in the bathroom. I can't get enough of smelling them while jerking it.

I go to laundromats and was the same clothes over an over again. If a hot bitch walks in and puts her clothes in the drier I'll wait until she leaves, take a pair of hot, wet knickers out of the drier, and jack off into them. Feel goddamn amazing. Then I put them back into the drier. I often wonder whether you can see the cum on them after the cycle has finished, or does it sort of mix itself amongst all of her other clothes... like, the next time she's wearing them she's wearing my cum...

I've acted out sissy fantasies while I'm with my girlfriend.

I've worn my girlfriends panties and bra and went on blowjob dates in the middle of the night

I've worn my girlfirends panties, bra and skirt and invited guys over. I blow them, they fuck me, and they leave.

I live out in the country, and stay well out of trouble.

If I was ever picked up and DNA tested, I'd be locked up for about a dozen unsolved rapes.

my class went to the pool for a field trip at the end of the school year and while i was sitting on the steps one of my students came up and she sat on my lap
I tried so hard to control myself but i ended up getting hard while she was sitting on it
she felt it, wiggled around a little on it then got up and put her hand under water and grabbed it really quick and let go.
I was shocked but it felt really good
then later i was standing in the water with my back lean on the edge then she came back to me and leaned against me with her ass on my dick trying to get me hard again
of course it worked and she stayed there for a few minutes just feeling it

Every so often she'll leave her phone unlocked and about and I'll sneak a peak at nudes. Not enough time to send to myself though.

im fucking a married man behind his wife's back.

im also fucking the wife behind the husband's back.

both of them make me promise never to tell. im sure this will end well.

>I've worn my girlfirends panties, bra and skirt and invited guys over. I blow them, they fuck me, and they leave.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. i want to sissify my boyfriend.

Haha ^^

i paid my girlfriend's 15 year old cousin to give me a full massage
I let her see my dick hard and paid her for more sercive

I've done this too. For a short time I lived with my girlfriend in her dorm. Mostly girls there.

>laundromat in the basement of the building
>go down to put clothes in
>10/10 blonde girl in sweatpants comes down to put her clothes in
>she turns on her machine and leaves
>i turn her machine off
>take out a couple panties and bras
>take them into the bathroom
>put on one of her thongs
>fap like fucking crazy
>sniff some of her panties, just hold them in a bunch together
>cum into a pair
>decide i've gone too far anyway
>take a shit and wipe my ass with the silky soft panties
>throw them behind the laundry machines
>turn her machine back on
>leave

Tits or GTFO

I'm urinating over my gfs pillow and panties on a regular basis.
>taking out her fresh panties
>peeing all over them until they are soaked in piss
>drying them, nice smell developes
>putting them back to her drawer
>stimulating if she wears them

bullshit

i spy cam my mother regularly

I eat cookies before din din even though mom said not to #420jusblaze

it's the first day of summer.

Pretty normal and boring secret but i self sucked myself while fingering my ass despite saying i'm straight.

I mean, i feel pretty straight, not atteacted to men at all but i still did that.
i loved it

tell you what, i'll do it again
if i roll dubs i'll even do some kinkier shit i'll think of later

Haha I do this with my SIL almost every time she does her laundry, for over 2 years now! Fucking makes me diamond all day thinking that she could be wearing cum soaked panties.

I'm in rehab and I've been shooting up once a month since I got here ....

I want to fuck my sister so bad. She's so fucking pretty and I fap to her all the time. Doing it right now.

wtf, get over it!

She makes me so hard

x2

ok. I've held this in for too long. it's killing me inside...

my bank pin is 2235

Glad you left the basement, how was hibernation?

I call fake, but if legit u lucky as fuck nigga

do you need attention or something

I steal little things all the time. I realise im scum of the earth or whatever, but it's addicting

22 French male

>Be 7 years old me
>Got raped by my 17 years old F second cousin
>almost did the same thing to my little sister 4 years later
>Grandma found us when my sister was about to suck my dick
>never talked about it since then

Nice.

awesome

i sucked a guys dick for the first time i met on criaglist while im currently dating my girfriend o.o

an interesting variation!

Age of girl?

I made out with my best friend, I wanted to suck his dick aswell but he wouldnt let me

post pics

me too except the blowing part was it good? i my try that :p

the school is still look for the person that did this

>And yet not rolling dubs didnt stop user from getting fucked by his black landlord later that night

when i was 8 i convinced my 5 year old brother to stick his dick up my ass while we were out on the beach. our dad saw us and hasn't been treating me the same since

HAHAHAHAHAH