People from the south are generally uneducated, uncultured, and unhealthy. They make the rest of the country look bad...

People from the south are generally uneducated, uncultured, and unhealthy. They make the rest of the country look bad. Prove me wrong.

Why you're right?

Only the deep south, Mississippi, LA, parts of Al , and FL. Other than that it's much better than the North East. New Yorkers are dumb as dog shit and New Jersey is a shit hole.

Maryland, DC, and Virginia aren't south bruh, the rest is stupid af though I agree

Should WV really be on that list? I thought they became their own state to join the Union because the rest of Virginia sided with the south.

WV is south. Believe me. I'm from there. And most of us southerners are stupid. But not all.

What about Michigan and the Bronx borough of NYC?

Im a northerner who moved south for financial reasons and that's true. The quality of life is better here but even the professionals are fucking stupid as hell.

You're not 100% wrong or right. It's really more of a proximity to Atlanta thing than anything else.

A few years ago I traveled through Atlanta and stopped at a McDonalds. Doors wide open, packed with loud nigger kids, employees literally throwing food, felt like being in a zoo. Realized me and woman were only white people there and left. Niggers followed to car ooga booga.

Only time I've ever been scared in a fast food place.

I'm from WV too. It really depends where you are in the state. The farther south you go the louder the banjos get but where I live there are some rednecks but no inbred hicks.

I'm an exception
But anybody will tell you they're the exception.

Last time I was in Atlanta all the fast food places had armed police officers stationed in them. Like that's just a normal thing in black cities. It was weird as fuck and we left ASAP.

>uneducated
If you mean that some of them may not possess a paper diploma from a college, than yeah.
>uncultured
Incorrect
>unhealthy
Yeah

That's fucked up.

Went to a church's chicken in NOLA one time. Me and my roommate were the onoy white guys there. It was actually a very nice experience, but on our way out i noticed an old black dude with a .38 on his hip and he nodded at us. Apparently he was some kind of neighborhood watch and he was retired and sat there to keep shit in check and they paid him in food.

>People from America are generally uneducated, uncultured, and unhealthy. They make the rest of the world look bad.
ftfy

> proximity to any major city

never heard of the army of northern virginia, huh?

I live in Alabama. My city has a massive amount of PhDs, NASA, the rocket that sent man to the moon, the largest private arts center in the country, and tons of hiking trails. But you just keep watching squidbillies and stay mad.

>this much denial

It's about culture, not who fought who 150 years ago. Otherwise we could call many western states southern

Denial? Those are all facts. Google Huntsville. When I told you to stay mad, I didn't think you'd take it literally.

That's the minority of the state tho

>MD
>south

I live in out in the woods in Arkansas and their are plenty of smart, cultured people around. There are more white trash retards though.

the things you referenced are in most places with maybe the exception of NASA. You're still mostly a bunch of fat trashy fucks.

The majority of any state is uneducated rural areas.

I used to live in Georgia, quite a bit from Atlanta. I lived in a small town with a lot of rednecks. They weren't trailer trash people, the kind of people who would only eat fucking frozen TV dinners. The were just generic white people with an accent. Most of them were engineers of some sort. Hell the women were very loyal and pretty. But when I went to fucking Atlanta. All I saw on the streets were niggers and even darker niggers that were gross and homeless. God damn I fucking hated that place. Absolutely everything was dirty. Not a single thing there was shining and not covered in rust and mold.

Lol no. "Most places" didn't build the Saturn-V that took man to the moon, they don't have the amount of hiking we do here, they don't have the largest art center in the nation, or as many PhDs per capita.. y u so jelly tho?

Kentuckyfag checking in here.

Poor education rates are a reality here.
General unhealthiness and especially obesity are reality here.
But the people and culture of the south (Apart from the occasional and highly over represented racism) make it the best region in the US.

I play banjo and don't incest...

Nah, the wildlife diversity and green space is what makes the south the best

You can just add PA to the south OP, it might as well be.

As an aspiring biologist, I can confirm you know what you're talking about.

I literally said the exception is NASA. Fuck you're dumb. Thanks for proving my point.

fuck off Randy

We have plenty of green space and wilderness up north without the whole, having to live in the south so with the exception of Athens GA, the rest of it is just not worth visiting, much less living in.

No

This

From western MD on the border to WV and VA. Shit sucks. Central Maryland near DC is definitely closer in culture to the North but Eastern MD and Western MD might as well be any other southern state.

>southerner identified.

How many of your friends and family members graduated highschool? What percentage of under 25 year old retail monkeys have kids?

>I literally said the exception is NASA
No shit. And I showed that basically all the things on the list were "the exception", not just NASA. It's hilarious that you think your lack of reading comprehension has proven your point though. Bless your heart

Are you new to this planet? No child left behind means even actual retards got their HS diploma.

Generally? Not really. The kind of people you mentioned are certainly the most visible Southerners, though.

Are you so poor that you have never traveled? Seriously get out of your trailer on go on a trip.

What about the midwest minus the niggers?

100% accurate

It's funny, I would consider northern and western MD to be the most "southern" parts. But even our rednecks are rich as fuck and modernized at least.

The more south you go, the more trashy it gets.

Bout 85% graduation, but only one of the dropouts makes less money than me. I cant give you the stats for the last question, but from highschool about 50% have kids now (class of 07). About 15% had those kids before 25. Education doesnt always equal success and child rearing shouldnt be demonized friend. When you demonize it, people stop doing it and this is how we lose.

>generally uneducated, uncultured, and unhealthy
I don't know about "uncultured." They have a culture, it's just retarded.

>Delaware
>the south

That's mainly because we have a lot of niggers weighing us down.

Wtf why didn't you go to Popeyes

So you're dropping your arguments and resorting to ad hominem? I can see this discussion is really going places.

Them biscuits

The South
>NASA
>CDC
>The Seat of American Leadership
>CIA
> The Manhattan Project

Yeah dipshit but you still have to GO to GRADUATE. If you have as many dumb hicks as I know you do, most of them dropped out to ride their atvs and drink shitty beer all day.

I went to a magnet school in Alabama, we didn't have drop outs.

Than get a factory job and make 25 dollars an hour, whats your point?

Can confirm. I live in a swamp.

The south does go up in those rankings once you stop including Texas. I always have to explain to eurofags and so on that all the stereotypes about Americans are actually Texas.

This is only true because of the large population of black Africans that infest that region. Take the niggers out of health, crime, and education statistics and there's no real difference.

I'd agree. The Eastern shore feels very close to other southern Coastal areas culture-wise and not at all like any northern ones I've been to. Western Maryland is as backwards and hickish as Kentucky, Tennessee, or any other Appalachian state.

I'm not demonizing raising your kids, hell that's one thing you guys have over us city fucks. I'm talking about 19 year olds with no financial stability raising their family at their family farm with all their other teen-mom sisters and cousins

>or any other Appalachian state.
Pennsylvania?

>thinks Huntsville=all of Bama
That's like saying Hong Kong is all of China. It's so comically wrong that you deserve to get laughed out of any room where it's even implied.

Athens is a fucking shithole. Takes 3 fucking hours to get to from any decent place and it's full of hipsters and Chad/stacies getting fucked up beyond belief and then learning how to be this country's future the next day. Huge party school atmosphere(UGA). Damn loud ass teenagers and fucking hipsters. I visited once and now I will never go there again.

I was one of the 78.9% in Texas that year. So fuck you

Yeah, I'm in the white faggot. The poor areas are known as "the black belt." Did you have a point?

Same shit in any country. South are stupid religious animals, north is more or less good. Hell, entire southern hemisphere is this way.

>southern education foundation

A reliable source if I've ever seen one

>thinks only anecdotes from backwoods klan rallies count as representations of the south

They dropped out to work in the oil industry and make a lot of money

Sure

>implying the American South is in the Southern Hemisphere
Oh lawd

And that is a bad thing to you? Raising kids in a loving family environment? Hell for the first 3 years of my life, i lived with my parents on my grandpa's farm (seriously) than once my g'pa got too old to farm, my mom and dad purchased it from him and i lived there until i was 19. I loved my g'pa, didnt know my grandma much, she died when i was 3. But we had a strong family, i dont understand your point m8.

I can see how southern education would be confusing for you.

Why not finish school first? Oh yeah, kids to raise, heroin to buy, I get it.

Alabama School of Math and Science. Literally can't think of a single kid who dropped out, most of the teachers had doctorates.

New orleans and surrounding suburbs shouldn't count. No accents. Full of high end private education. I bounce back and forth between buena park california and a town right next to new orleans and other than cali being so liberal about everything, there isn't much of a difference. However I have traveled 30 minutes outside of the city and it's typical swamp people type rednecks

>all there because political corruption and the price to pay for the land was cheap.
>most of the original workers were imported from the north.

Yeah that's where "The South" becomes a bitch to define. I would say that a lot of places I.e. "Pennsyltucky", Kentucky, West Virginia, Western Virginia, Western MD, Tennessee, and the Northern parts of Alabama fit far more into "Appalachia" than then do into "The South". The people that live near me in West Virginia have significantly more in common with those people than, say, someone from Savannah GA or New Orleans.

I live in nc and for the most part like it. There are of course spots in nc that are awful but really for the most part it's a nice state. I have to agree with most people that it's largely the deeper south that gives the "south" a bad name. nc state gov is trying to make us dumber like the Deep South is but hopefully the push for that ends as McCrory leaves office.

You gotta do what you gotta do to keep the Muslims away

fucking illegible. who chooses those colors

only dumb people would think someone who can make it in NYC is dumber than some shit hilljack living in a trailer working at mcdonald's.

that's true, most people I knew who did that graduated high school first though. The thing that sucks is that eventually those jobs dry up and they only retain a tiny fraction of their work force.

I moved to Carroll County, Maryland earlier this year. I'd describe it as "Red State Lite". It seems to have some of the better aspects of a red state such as lower cigarette prices and people are friendly but mind their own business. Anyone feel the same way/ think this is a stupid assesment?