Do you guys use condoms to keep yourself from having unwanted babies?

do you guys use condoms to keep yourself from having unwanted babies?
I cant stand them but it looks like i have no choice anymore

>gf is allergic to the pill

>implanon arm implant causes constant periods and nasty moodswings

>IUD uterus device makes her pussy smell like period all the time and the wire pokes my dick during sex.

>havent used condoms in about 5 years and just cant keep it up with them on, feel lik im fucking nothing..

Looks like im going to have to get used to wearing them and its fucking bullshit, how do you guys do it?

Dude my gfs implanon did that 2 her gor 3 months but after she never has had a period since.

nah. I just fuck girls that are incapable of having kids.

Yeah birth control has nasty side effects for most females. I told my gf to gtfo it after bleeding for weeks. Idk i've been doing the pullout method for 5 plus years and no kids. Never even used a condom tbh. But yeah condoms are your only hope if you don't think you have the self control

Shes had it for about 3 years and she had heavy period about 75% of the time. Fucking sucks man

I love cumming inside her :( pulling out is soo dissatisfying

Its fuckin gay

Can't fuck a hooker without a rubber

I use them because a lot of American girls my age are gross and don't have much sexual self respect and idk where their pussy has been, the no babies thing is just a bonus

Pre-marital sex is degenerate

Blow jobs and anal.

How do you do it?
I find it so awkward and boner killing...

"I'm allergic to condoms I'll just pull out"

You think about how gross and premiscous American girls from 20-25, my age range, are. It makes you want to

How the fuck can your woman be allergic to hormones ????

She is fuck8ng lying to you you massive monger

Not exactly allergic but i didnt think you fags would know how it works/ care that much.
That shit causes side effects.
Shes very prone to them and experiences most side effects quite heavily.
She bleed alot, gained a lot of weight way to fast, got acne, had mood swings.
All that shit went away within days after she stopped taking it.
Its just easier to say allergic

a shot of nail polish remover after sex is always a good solution

Stick it in her mouth next time you pull out

Might help

>havent used condoms in about 5 years and just cant keep it up with them on, feel lik im fucking nothing..

same user, been fucking gf's/girls raw for the last 4 years and then i start dating my current gf and she makes me use condoms because she's too lazy to use pills and is scared of the rod

Just abstienence, but not by choice

get a vasectomy.

Don't do this or in 10-15 yrs you will look like a butch dyke

Totally fucks your hormones

stop being a faggot and get fixed.

*citation needed

retard who doesnt know how the body works.

I've had mine for 14 years. No hormone issues, unless it meant that I got to keep all my hair. Cock still works just the same. Best money I ever spent

Never heard of anal? It's hotter, tighter, more degrading, and no risk of pregnancy.

>Be me
>HATE condoms. Always have done
>95% of the girls I fuck come straight from the clubs
>Make sure they're liquored up before heading home
>Couple more drinks when we get home
>"Do you have condoms, user?" is only ever asked by like 25% of girls.
>MFW I always pretend to put one on
>I'll straight up lie to them
>MFW They NEVER know

I never understood why guys complain about condoms. If you're pulling girls from clubs you NEVER have to use them. Just be smart/sly. I don't advise this if you can't afford to have things 'taken care' of if it goes wrong though. I've probably paid for about 6-8 girls to have an abortion in the past 3-4 years.

because degrading is exactly how I want my sex... oh wait, I'm on Sup Forums.

You must be shooting straight blanks if you haven't had a kid from doing that then. Tough luck user, useless sperm Kek

>what is abortion

Can you read

a kid is worse than AIDS

See if you can pay your way out of AIDS or warts.

I'd call you a nigger, but you're at least a half-breed if you're "responsible" enough to pay for the abortions.

Thanks for the tip, Genghis Khan.

I suck it up and accept that these things are a godsend. Prevents me from getting things that will ruin my life, like AIDS and children.

Nuvaring dude. And don't complain about having to use condoms until you meet a gal who is allergic to latex. Those non-latex condoms are thick as fuck and squeeze the hell out of my dick. Instant boner kill. At least with most gals you can use ultrathins, which are really not all that bad.

>warts
No big deal. Can be burned off easy.
>AIDS
Lol. What third world shithole do you live in?

>bro as fuck

>its fucking bullshit

Kill yourself you whiny cunt. God forbid you wear condoms willingly so your girlfriend doesnt get sick from the pill. My girl was on it for years until we realized it was the reason all her facial capillaries were busting. Would not want anyone to experience those side effects. Just wrap your shit up. If you still feel like being a bitch about it try leveraging your position for other things you want. Cum in mouth, anal, roleplay, etc. Fuckin children. Got damn.

get your nuts clipped like I did

Ffs dude there are 40000 teens with aids in US alone which don't even know that they have Aids (it is estimated on a count of teens that had one night stands with people with aids (presumably teens aswell) and never got in contact with them again)

if you don't want to have babies you should not have sex

Dafuq mate

>obviously im not blaming my gf
>you also obviously dont know what its like to go from 5 years or raw sex to boner killing wrapped up desensitized sex

Yeah wtf?

Just get a vasectomy. Gets rid of those nasty unwanted babies in one fell swoop

>Having sex outside of marriage

this really makes me angry. may Christ save your damaged soul

Get her to have the injection, my GF has it, once every 3 months a shot in the ass and awaaaaaaaaay you go

Nah im 21yo i want kids down the line

has she tried different types of pills?
i know that my gf had those side effects on one pill but the one she currently takes is fine

8 of them contacted you
the rest are waiting to get your money after they have the baby

Ill bring it up, we having an appointment with her doc next week.

it's reversible. do some fuckin research.
I'm 28 and got mine done about 2 years ago.
Some of my bros had no clue and thought you couldn't get it up or couldn't nut

Nah, they know I have money from seeing my apartment but I always end things on a good note.

Yeah dude shes tried everything, this IUD was a last resort, nobody wants a peice of metal shoved up their cervix (dickhole for male comparison)
Its gay as though dude, make her pussy smell like metal and blood, plus the string thats attached to it for when you need to pull it out pokes my dick which is terrifying

Ayy

2016, wanting to have children someday. Trust me, you don't.

Having children is quite literally the only point of being alive you cock.

Just cut your dick or and replace it with a dildo. Therefore she will get something better than 2 inches and you won't have to use a condom.

Got mine 6 years ago. No hormone problems here. Can cum inside all day every day

Congrats on killing babies, dickface.

Time to trade her in, you would get new oven if the thermostat didnt work, her pussy clearly doesnt work, see if you can get some store credit with her sisters

>implying that killing a "baby" that isnt even born yet is bad

Fuck you religious wanker

user fucking 45+yo women. Fuck that

I just nut inside I'm usually traveling abroad for work so I doubt these foreign bitches will track me back to the states. And the next day they usually regret it but I'm long gone

Trumpie pls go

To me it's more about tricking my brain with nice stimuli.
Seeing nice things when travelling, making love with the woman I love after we shared some weed, pissing when I just drank 4 pints of beer...

I dare you to give me any reasons you can think of, as to why abortion is wrong.
I will disprove your point in its entirety

Reroll for cutting op's dick off

You do realize that there's no reason in being alive other than what we and the society gives us.
>If you see that having children is your reason of living, go on ahead, knock yourself out.

Doesnt matter what it means to you.
In the grand scheme of things, not having children is nothing more than a failure.

Because GOD said so
Your move, fuck face

So in 80 years, my family name will live on where as yours will no longer exist.
I win, you lose.
Thats what its all about pal. You are only here because your dad shot a load into your mum, and your only truly natural obligation is to do the same to a woman so she can have your baby. And so on

God isnt real

niggers like him never marry so passing a name on is kinda hard. "your father? oh yeah, Shaqil something .. or was it Jamal, hmm, not sure"

No. I fuck my younger girlfriend without a condom because she's on birth control. I just don't cum in her. She has yet to be pregnant. If she gets pregnant, I wouldn't care much.

>niggers like him never marry so passing a name on is kinda hard
>need to be married to pass on your name
Confirmed for 12.

That's your opinion.
>fuck do I care about my family name when I'm dead. I'll enjoy and see as much of the world as I can in this little time I have and that's it.

This whole thread is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.
Its not that I havent ever been with a girl, Believe me if you saw a picture of me and talked to me. You wouldnt believe me that I havent had sex with a girl. I've told girls this before and some guys, and there so shocked that most just laugh at me and tell me nice try. I've been called a player, **** like that. Just this one girl was different. We started making out and one thing led to another, but then my life got flipped and turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
Are you aware that God killed the dinosaurs becuase he realized how bad he fucked up when he gave them arms that weren't in reach of their ****s...so he threw a few meteors to clear up the sheet and start fresh again, this time, creating his newest species, the human. After realizing his mistake, he quickly fixed it and and made our arms in length to reach our dickss and pleasure ourselves when we weren't praying to him. God truly is unbelievable...oh, and read the bible you bitches, it says everything you need to know in that book

God is a concept created for the purpose to provide a set of rules and to provide meaning for our otherwise meaningless existence.
>Useful way back when when people were pretty much savages but has no place in modern society.

Currently using condoms, thinking about getting a vasectomy. Seems to be the easiest, compared to female sterilisation and hormone cocktails.

"Exuse me waiter, my pasta is cold,
There is also too much salt"

Nuvaring is the fucking best.

If she is on top she wont get pregnant.
Cos' gravity

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Just start fucking blowing in her like 3 times a day.. Don't be a bitch about it

get ultrathin ones like "Skyn" brand or similar.

Injected plugs. Lasts over five years and easily reversible.

I rather that my dick didn't rot off.

Just pull out. I've been married for 8 years and never has one slipped by the goalie. Well except on the one we planned on.

Guys don't get pregnant.

But i do big cums and its always so fast when it shoots out.
It would go right up and get her eggs right away

This. The simplest answers are often the best.

and this why you're all a bunch of pussies for being straight :^)

>implanon arm implant

Out of pure curiosity - how big of an implant are we talking about, something small or are you fucking a cyborg?

Failure for your genes, but if you don't feel like having children your genes are a failure not worth reproducing anyway.

Stupid faggot probably firing blanks. Pulling out never works. Giving this type of advice is cuntish fuckery.

Yeah don't shrug off the warts too much. They fucking hurt being frozen, look disgusting as shit and mine kept coming back for months. Doctor told me that they can come back any time.
Also herpes? you wanna risk having cornflakes growing off your cork fair enough, but don't say it like your winning. You just sound like a fucking tard.

> gf claims she has IUD, Bam kid
> gf claims the pill, Bam kid

I don't like condoms.