Seriously, the bullying against English members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against English members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since English are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only English man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully the French or Brazilians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our great country? the french get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a English man a "you suck" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth man that they are a "you suck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9I3CwSXhd40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha
ok

Fuck you faggot

Brazil has had to deal with worse and they still post a ton. They can actually handle the banter

Englel is a fucking disgrace

were all welsh now lad

>englel

>Would you call a English man a "you suck" to his face?

Have you followed the news recently?

I want them to apologize to me and all of Germany for leaving the EU first, ungrateful monkeys.
I want them to kneel down and kiss my feet.

Can we cuddle after?

I'm not sure I agree. Most of us are handling the banter quite well, I've only seen one person get mad, personally I think some of it is amusing. We all know the state of the team and why we lost.

Ja, natürlich!

Not arsed, I've had months on Sup Forums telling everyone it's coming home, getting angry (You)s all day. It's worth the trade off. It always is.

As an English /lifelong/ ABE, I say continue. It's what """""we""""" deserve.

Can I kiss your feet anyway?

>Would you call a English man a "you suck" to his face?
Well if his name is Yoo Suk he's probably not an Englishman to begin with. Not now, anyways.

You right lad you can be proud

lol what half the "English" squad were niggers

Based Iceland is taking out the thrash.

Next target is full nigger team France.

One of these things is not like the other.

Yeah, Cars de Tourisme is to the left.

English """people""" are the worst.

Chat shit, get banged

It's their own philosophy.

Yeah, what's this guy doing there?

Completely agree, this sub had a less toxic community in the past

stop insulting england and start sucking more icelandic dick

Bongoloids are among the worst posters on here

Fuck their feelings

Yeah we get it. Their national team is a joke. Move on.

Fucking kids.

German national team is turkish

>1 out of 23 players is Turkish
>"it's all Turkish"

somalian math skills, ladies and gentlemen

What did he mean by that?

> I use memes & pasta from poll

If we lose against iceland the bullying will be even worse since we're at home.
But we're gonna win obviously and all of Sup Forums is gonna hate us again, it's gonna be great

As an Englishman, I feel embarrassed by this Swedish display of faggotry.

We deserve mocking, out national side is a disgrace.

Bring it on, you fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9I3CwSXhd40

It's okay friend. Our team is shit.
Most of us aren't even that upset. Our team has under-performed and fucked up at an international level for so long that it's crossed the Event Horizon of disappointment and we don't feel anything anymore.

Will do mate but I'll wait till you finish eating the semen out of you raped wife.