So...guys, do you still believe in relationships? finding someone? I want to believe in it still, but...damn it's hard

So...guys, do you still believe in relationships? finding someone? I want to believe in it still, but...damn it's hard.

yes

yeah dude stop wasting your time on Sup Forums
and im sure you'll find someone

>be happy
>have relationship
Pick one

depends on where you live and what you mean with 'finding someone', finding a cum dumpster in america is pretty easy, finding someone worth marrying is pretty hard

I'm not that often on Sup Forums honestly

Difficult, but possible. Always thought I'd spend my life alone. 5 moths ago through many coincidences I met a person who's basically a copy of me, only a few things differ.
Keep your head up, OP, and eyes open. You might meet your perfect someone at any moment.

Then shut the fuck up normie and get the fuck outta

Yeah. I'm in a really good one.

From what I can tell, you really have to be friends within your relationship. You have to have things in common, similar hobbies, interests, etc. Building that friendship-like bond with them goes a long way within your relationship.

Also, don't demonize having too much sex. Its one thing to be in it for sex alone and not care about the person you're with, but it's a very good thing if you and your partner treat sex as a fun way to pass time, and a way to get closer to them than anyone else.

The only thing that will stop your partner from cheating is if they respect you as a friend, partner, and person enough to not want to do so. Find a girl that would break up with you rather than cheat.

Nope, gave up over a year ago.

I'm in Paris, France, dude. By finding someone, i mean finding a relationship that lasts a while. Seems i can't get a date now, on tinder, happn or when i see girls around. I go out pretty often, i meet some girls but either i don't feel them or they don't feel me.
Hell i'd be fine with just a fuck buddy but even that, it seems i can't get.

I accepted staying alone for the rest of my life. I am sure it will kill me one day, but i have no idea how to do anything against it.

> be happy
> settle for shitty partner
Pick one

kek so predictable. Faggot.

relationships are just overdeveloped illusion-needs formed around your need to mate. its a harmful instinct that we dumbly built society around.

seriously, just do things in your day that boost your oxytocin output, and fuck a bitch whenever you need to. everything else is beta-grade cryhard stupidity.

youre ahead of the curve user. youre just seeing relationships for the bullshit they are. all a relationship is is a way to mutually exploit one dedicated individual. there's only so much one person can ever give you. what more could you want out of a woman than pussy anyway?

Don't listen to shitlords telling you to give up, everyone here is broken and crooked.

Just go on living your life, one day you might encounter someone amazing, someone who just wipes away your doubts and sadness about past relationships with one wink, someone who doesn't give a shit that you stopped believing who just takes your crippled heart.

Now go eat some snacks and calm down with a nice video.

basically

just buy a prostitude bro. get it out of your system and keep moving.

go cry about it moralfag. sadness and fear is just anger people are too scared to act on. a relationship is a scam. i guarantee you user, either you're sucking her dry, or the other way around. and im not talking about blowjobs. Think for a second. When's the last time you did something nice for your partner that wasnt a favor so that you could get something -you- wanted in return? be brutally honest with yourself.

I have. That clears the air for a bit, but it doesn't change anything.

sounds great, but seems i can't get laid either. Or maybe i should lower my standards? I don't feel like i have high standards though.

Not him, but... Two days ago. Her happiness is important to me.

She also supported me financially through unemployment earlier this year and has not brought it up since.

why does anything need to change? stop holding onto this fairytale that people in relationships are happier and more fulfilled than you. you can go do anything you want without having to answer to somebody else. you could be in bed with a different woman every night. you could decide not to come home. you could work late. go on vacation. your home could look whatever way you wanted it. it's yours, bro. you dont need to pretend to give it away for anyone else!

niceness isnt a currency we drop into eachother and then stoically expect reciprocation for. whys her happiness important to you? if you really respect her then you'd trust she could be happy with or without you.

yeah i know all that, and i enjoy some of all that once in a while.
Maybe i just need to get laid, but it's hard to even find someone for that.

I dont understand girls.

My girlfriend one minute is super nice and the next shes fucking ultra giga cunt

well then that sounds like a standards issue. the one important thing you need to accept is your current place on the foodchain. if you're unkempt, overweight, or socially awkward then you're not going to get high-grade pussy unless you beg for it. by going that route, you'll almost never get it, and when you do it'll be out of pity.

your only real options are 1. lower your standards. 2. raise yourself up to get what you want. get in shape, dress better, attend a finishing school/classes to learn how to be more socially engaging and interesting.

dude. just go to a bar before final call. especially in college towns or bars that cater to middle class people who want to pretend they're upper class. free young pussy every single night.

shes getting bored of you bro and doesn't know how to say it. drop her before she drops you. find something better.

you sound like a yuppie scumbag sociopath. guys, dont listen to this reptillian motherfucker.